Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. security

Yahoo is not safe and secure, have been using for 20 years and its vulnerable to sneak inside our account and hack the emails for and related identify theft and steal money for hackers

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. I am swarmed with spams and uncalled for notifications

My council's database has been compromised, and I was told that my account could have been affected. This follows a string of breaches from Optus, to Medibank to the local council. Sure enough after their advice my phone was hacked. I called for assistance but it wasn't forthcoming. Now my email is affected, like what I said before of the uncalled for spams and notices. Is there somebody there who can help me please? The world is at such a danger point of disintegration and those bad actors of the net are plainly taking advantage of it and wreak havoc…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Predictive Text

Need to disable the Predictive Text feature. How is this possible since I have yet to find anything to disable it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Tell how to allow a sender

Please share how to add a sender to my email account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Setting interface left-to-right by user

A few weeks ago I got an email from Yahoo announcing that users in the mid-east will be moved to some subsidiary of Yahoo (I don't remember the name). Shortly after that the user interface of Yahoo mail changed to Hebrew ( I live in Israel) and the user interface direction was changed to right-to-left.
    This is very inconvenient for me as most of my mail is in English.
    I tried to find a setting that will allow my to switch back to left-to-right interface but found non.
    Please let the user decide which direction suites them better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. why do I get 'Why do I get 'Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail' every time I switch in?

Why do I get 'Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail' every time I switch in?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. The info you share on enlarging font size is entirely incorrect.

Have an easy to find setting for enlarging font size.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. The updated yahoo mail isn't user friendly as claimed, I wish to have an option to go back former original yahoo mail option.

My yahoo mail was updated to a newer version, but I am unhappy from this automatic upgrade although there are so many new functions such as character types, colours etc.
    In my opinion, the updated yahoo mail isn't so user friendly as claimed, I wish to have an option to go back former original yahoo mail option.
    I lost many new mails in this yahoo mail version, and also I didn't like the function which are linked former related mails. I am lost in similar mails. I try to find exact mail. It was easy to find correct mail considering…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. fire corrupt moderators.

Can't access settings in comments. Can only post comments on select articles. I think your moderators are corrupt judging by the rejected comments. I'll soon be gone from your website.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Send only mailbox not working

Unable to add send-only mailbox. Not able to generate or resend verification mail to confirm that mailbox. Tried with Yahoo classic and new both.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Set the inbox to sort newest on top when you open it?

How can we set the inbox to sort newest on top when you open it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look into this and I need additional details from you to properly address your concern/issue. Please contact us at @YahooCare on Twitter/X, Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook or at help.yahoo.com 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you,

Yahoo Mail Team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. recovery phone not supported

I've deleted my old recovery phone number but can't add my new one - message every time I try is "number not supported" but can't find anywhere to say why?! It's a mobile number and I've tried entering as (+44) 07 and (+44) 7 but both have the same message

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. downloaded files current link situation with new email format

when I downloaded files in the past the link to the downloaded file appeared on the bottom of the email screen, Now sometimes it pops up in a separate window that only remains for a couple of seconds at best. It certainly would be more convenient to have the previous links displayed in order to retrieve and open the downloaded attachments rather then having to open the windows file display and then go through to get the file folder and then file that was downloaded.
    Current situation is just a PITA.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. help with stopping email forwarding

A long time ago I sub to yahoo plus and forwarded my email to my gmail address. I asked for help to stop it and got no answers and to this day I am seeing copies of emails in my gmail. I have not subbed to yahoo plus in many years (over 10 most likely) and would like the forwarding to stop. Also why should i pay for assistance to stop this? This is a bad practice. Yahoo was one of my original emails (hot mail was first). But honestly I would have long ago if I had not signed…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Stop being so **** greedy and let me check my mail normally without your greedy paws rtying to get my 5 dollars a month. Real professional.

yahoo is a greedy company. Let me check my fricken mail without all your fricken pressure. Greedy bastards. Yahoo sucks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

17. What are reolink cameras port settings?

What are Reolink camera port settings? imap settings or pop settings not working? Camera don't working with settings what I found on net?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

18. cant fix time and date on my account. sent multiple messages and my time and date still wrong

my time and date it wrong, sent emails to customer care no one have helped me, and the time and date is still wrong, which is kind of bad because everything is suppose to be smart but this isnt and its very annoying to keep getting the run around and still nothing worked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. removing email forwarding

Long back i have added my gmail account as forward all the incoming emails , but now i am not able to see that option under setting and undermail box , please help how i can remove that forwarding email for the setting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base