New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TURN OFF DUPLICATE EMAILS TO YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS.

"CAN NOT TURN OFF, "SEND DUPLICATE EMAIL TO MY OWN EMAIL ADDRESS". SO WHEN I FORWARD AN EMAIL TO ANOTHER DIFFERENT PERSONS' EMAIL. MY EMAIL FORWARD SENDS A DUPLICATE TO THE NEW PERSON EMAIL ADDRESS...TOO MANY DUPLICATES IN 1 EMAIL. WHERE IN THE SETTINGS IS THIS TURN OFF BUTTON FOR DUPLICATE EMAILS TO MY OWN ADDRESS.

1008th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please fix & problem not delete email alias [Disccnnecting] not working | fix need to the problem delete alias email address

fix not delete email alias [Disccnnecting] not working

please fix & problem not delete email alias [Disccnnecting] not working | fix need to the problem delete alias email address

please fix need to the problem delete alias email address & the problem Not delete email alias not working.

https://4.top4top.net/p13755oltp1.png
    https://5.top4top.net/p13754lwd12.png

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. trying to block sender of daemon email in spam but there are too many

Need to be able to block annoying daemon SPAM emails (NOT from my contacts) in a block. They are all coming from one or two places and there are too many (variations) to spend all my time blocking individual ones when using "@paleoe.xyz" would take care of the problem easily! How about helping out Yahoo! users instead of making our lives miserable with all this bloat! I've read that, with other email services, it's possible to do so - how 'bout it, Yahoo!?

1643rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. the "add account" option does not hold. having to sign in all the time. arrrgghhh

why doesn't the "add account" option hold. I sign our of one account and need to sign in on the other even though I once added the second account and said "save" ...

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base