Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

359 results found

1. Yahoo Mail fails to accept VALID e-mail addresses with dashes in them after the @, like @T‑Mobile.com

Yahoo Mail fails to accept VALID e-mail addresses with dashes in them after the @, like @T‑Mobile.com.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. You can improve by getting the fk out of my Aol.com account. Your aggressive advertising tactics conned me in to linking Yahoo with my Aol.

Yahoo has invaded my Aol account and today - even though I have just deleted the links that I was conned in to allowing between Yahoo and Aol on my computer - now I cannot get to my Aol mail at all. This is criminal. Not a cheap con. I will close both my remaining Yahoo accounts. Get the **** out of my computer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. hi good morning sir/ma'ma, some mails i am not getting fast and i have to wait for long time, this is my personal id, please check it out .

hi good morning sir/ma'ma, some mails i am not getting fast and i have to wait for long time, this is my personal id, please check it out .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!

where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!
    my old picture documentation all is not in stored my personal folder - not good from yahoo side this is not service it is not normal delete personal data

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. Can't Delete Recovery Email

My first recovery email has been deactivated for some time, so I wanted to update my recovery email list. I can click Edit by the email, but I'm taken to a page where I can't click the Edit Icon to delete it. The other recovery emails and the phone number all have the Edit Icon, but the email I want to delete doesn't.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Why does Yahoo change the language of my e-mails. I use ENGLISH only. Stop IT !!!!!

Stop changing the language of peoples e-mails. And, make it easier to contact Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. For some reason my yahoo account has not worked at all for ages....please get it back up and running...nothing I try brings it back. Thank y

I HAVE HAD MY ACOUNT FOR YEARS AND IT DIAPPEARED AND WON'T COME BACK......I HAVE BEEN WITH YAHOO FOR MANY YEARS. HELP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. language pre-set based on God knows what

I hate that language pre-set!!! Really angry with that. :(
    Was trying to register account, had got Terms&Conditions of use in some absolutely strange to me language (it seems it was set based on location) and how do You suggest for me to change it, when I do not understand anything?! Your service was absolutely not accessible to me. One of most stupid decisions to "guess" language without very clear possibility to change it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. "...search and vote before posting! ... Duplicates will be deleted" ???

Are all the comments closed? Is voting closed? There are hundreds of people restating the same problem but I can't vote on any. How are you going to get feedback - or is this just a forum for futile venting?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Cannot even use the mailer, am stopped by a "list" that cannot be gained

stop restricting my emails~ why must you know ahead of time anyways? some people are dead and forgot to tell the rest of the universe....how come you do not enforce this "just checking up on you" rather than assume everyone's doin just fine?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. just want to Say thanks

hi yahoo team..
    I just want to say thanks for the service..
    I'v been using this service since a long time ago..
    & I want My account keep alive & secure as it is..
    for sure, My account ID is : **@rocketmail.com & **@yahoo.com
    make sure this account is secure & useable as it is, again..
    thanks for the service..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. What does msg '403 Forbidden" means? Are you censoring articles

What does msg '403 Forbidden" means? Are you censoring articles that we can access? I have been trying to read some political comments and get the msg I said above. So NO FREE speach is alloved on yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Provide better support for free mail

When Yahoo mail malfunctions, free users get no support from Yahoo, regardless of whether or not there are solutions available on the forum or outside Yahoo. The problem could be one that affects a lot of users, even maybe paid services too, and Yahoo would be ignorant of it since there is no accurate and effective way to make sure Yahoo gets feedback from free users. Please add some way for issues to be escalated to Yahoo even for free users.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Email Badge is useless

Even after I read all emails and close the browser. I reopen to My Yahoo page and the email icon has a badge showing I have unread emails: I DO NOT!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Icon notifications

notifications in finance, I get a number of notifications, but when I go to hover or click on the icon, it says try back later. What gives?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. You had DEALS under VIEWS in Yahoo Mail, but you removed it

I really enjoyed the deals. It was a place that I scrolled daily and shopped from frequently.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. This isn't about New Mail. I can't find where to post this problem.

I sign on as *1@yahoo.com. I also want to sign on as *@yahoo.com. I can't find out how to do that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Receiving someone else's mail in my mailbox

I keep getting someone else's emails in my mailbox. This has been happening for years. I have tried on several occasions to delete the alias from my account but this has failed. I am frustrated with yahoo because this is breach of data protection and my concern is that my emails may be going to another person. Can you please sort this out for me. When I added an alias email address, I didn't expect your system to add an extra alias on top of my own alias email which I setup.
    Very very frustrated.....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Images in emails STILL not showing!!!

I sent in feedback last week about this same issue. The response I got was to check my cache, history, cookies, etc... and to delete to clear. I DO THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY ALREADY!!! That is NOT the problem! The issue is that there is something up with Yahoo that is not showing images in the emails or if they do show, they take from 30 sec. to a minute to load. I have checked the settings and everything on my computer and everything is set up how it should be. I have NO issues showing images anywhere else except…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Stay out of my mail!!!!!

STOP restricting / controlling what I am viewing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base