New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inappropriate ads

STOP showing me ad's that have a COMPLETELY NAKED BUTT to sell freaking underwear!!! I do not want a NAKED WOMAN'S BUTT ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!!

396th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is Gmail scanning the incoming emails for spam?

Why is Gmail scanning the incoming emails for spam?
    I am receiving notifications for blocked emails from <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>

743rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We were unable to load this message

We were unable to load this message

1125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filters

You used to be able to "filter" emails straight from the body of the email. Now there's not an option for that. Instead you have to open the settings, create a filter, going back and forth to the actual message to create the filter. Bring back the option of "filter emails like this" in the body of the email.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  77 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search by attachment doesn't work

old version allowed search by attachments, but this function doesn't work any more.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. disposable email addresses are getting rejected intermittently. Other times, it is working fine.

Disposable email addresses are getting rejected intermittently.

Other times, it is working fine.

====
    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<gurusafe-gurdev@yahoo.com>:
    554: delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (gurusafe-gurdev@yahoo.com) [-9] - mta4014.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. cannot view full headers/raw message on new desktop mail ; cannot FORWARD (without OPENing virus email)

Yahoo1010_ggg The function [View Raw Image] Does NOT work. Never, Never, Never OPEN a bad/malicious/virus email because you will regret the disastrous consequences. ATT needs to allow (ALL) emails to be FORWARDED, WITHOUT having to OPEN the bad email, to perform the FORWARD function. I need ability to (1) access the Entire RAW email [Header, with ALL the IP address info, & Body], (2) Copy the Entire RAW email, (3) activate the FORWARD function, (4) paste COPY of Entire RAW email, at top of the temporary area. (5) enter the [Send-To] address, (6) execute Send. EX: bad email is Extortion…

1125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. iPhone App Problem

After the last iPhone app release of Yahoo Mail, I'm unable to open spam messages on my iPhone 8. I tried reinstalling - same problem.

1331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. spam being deleted before I can see it

All mail received without issue. Spam is deleted before I can review (empty) including any legit mail that winds up there.

1638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Every message I open Avast says "Threat secured. We've...aborted connection on ecp.yusercontent.com because infected with URL:Phishing"

This may represent a virus or malware threat, or Avast may be incorrectly monitoring Yahoo Mail.

2244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. By allowing to sort by recipient in the sent box

Cannot sort mail by recipient in the sent box. They are usually all sent by the same person.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base