New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that th

Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that the result was correct but as soon as I click "Continue", it shows an error message and the only option then is to start over again, this happens daily for at least 3-4 times, today I had to re-enter my email and submit the image captcha at least 6 times. This is getting really frustrating, Please help!

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It seems like I'm not getting all of my mail

I don't believe I'm getting all of my mails. I checked the spam filter. Nothing is marked to be filtered.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oh No

I can no longer post. Please recover.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why on earth would I pay for a "new and improved" email when you can't get the basic free email right?

Logged into yahoo mail after prob a couple years bec trying to reset a password from a site and everything is gone. No emails in the inbox, nothing in the spam. I sent the reset request multiple times and it appears for a split second before Yahoo nukes it. But it's not going into the spam folder or even trash. It's just gone. So thankful right now I am not trying to get an email from a client. And your AI "chat" is beyond stupid. If you want people to upgrade, try getting the essentials correct.

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The majority of yahoo users don't receive emails sent from my website, despite a perfect configuration!

Hello,

My website uses the mailjet service to send email notifications (for a registration or an order for example). I configured my domain name: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, Return Path, and I have a 10/10 rating on mail-tester.com. However, when I try to register on my own site with my yahoo address, I see the status notification delivered in the Mailjet statistics, and I do not receive anything on Yahoo mail, nor in spam (I even added the sender in my Yahoo contacts, but that doesn't change anything). I observe this behavior for a majority of users who use a yahoo…

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Searching bar not working!

An error occurred while trying to retrieve items from this list!

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ubisoft

I'm trying to change some stuff in my Ubisoft account, but everytime I try to, Ubisoft tries to send a confirmation e-mail to my Yahoo e-mail account, which never comes through. Not even in my spam folder. On the other hand, a suspicious e-mail that looked like it was from someone trying to copy Ubisoft (with bad grammar and spelling) DID get through the spam filter.

I can't do anything with my user account due to Yahoo not receiving or allowing Ubisoft confirmation e-mails. Can this please be looked into? It wasn't an issue in the past.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Actually delivering mail would be nice

Yep, still sucks. Wow, I wish I didn't have this email stuck in so many places that it would be a pain to get rid of.

Still having trouble getting legitimate emails from my own websites delivered. Even going to spam would be a step up - they go straight to trash or just never get delivered at all. Yet I get obvious spam and phishing emails directly in my inbox.

No, I have no filters on. You obviously do, and they suck.

527th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Yahoo Mail app is now available for M1-powered Macs!

Today Version 6.36.0 of the iOS yahoo mail app dropped with the headline above that it was available for M1-powered Macs. This feature would be a game changer if it were true, but I cannot located anywhere in the App Store on my M1 Mac. It seems they jumped the gun here as I contacted support and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Please, when you launch a new feature, inform the staff of that feature or ensure that it is in fact available for use. I look forward to when it does go live, but it…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo emails sent to Gmail lands in their spam folder

When I send an email to Gmail account and also other providers, my Yahoo emails lands in Gmail spam folder !!!

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. language problem

Good day.
    I found a login error at https://mail.yahoo.com/
    I'm from Slovakia, but your site thinks I'm from Slovenia.
    https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&lang=sl-SK&done=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.yahoo.com%2F
    instead of "sl-SK" there should be "sk-SK"

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. star favorite top browse

Is it just me or when you 'unstar' a message while it's enlarged, you get taken to the top message rather than continuing in the order you used to browse with (when you have multiple stared messages, about 3 or more). Other than that, yahoo mail is excellent.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to DRAG EMAILS INTO FOLDERS

I've always been able to drag emails into folders for archiving. Today, and I've rebooted, cleared cache, etc., when I click/hold an email to drag, it simply opens up and I have to use the MUCH SLOWER check-box/move option to file my emails.

FIX, please?

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Once I get my MacBooks running I can give some

Once I get my MacBooks running I can give some

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. duplicate gmails

Why do I have duplicate gmails show up on my Chromebook but not on my smartphone?

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. yahoo mail login page doesn't work with ipv6

yahoo mail login page doesn't work with ipv6

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cant get emails from instagram

I cant get the security code from instagram account. I dont know why. The mail box can get emails from other senders.

527th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. my email address is not able to send emails.

I try to send email error in my yahoo mail pro account which says"Your message can not be sent because it resembles spam and/or contains only links. Please modify your message and try again.
    i am not able to send mails. and one of my contacts says they are unable to send me mail means i cant receive their emails too.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base