New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam

The Spam filter is moving emails that are NOT SPAM into the Spam. These are from addresses that I HAVE SENT EMAILS TO MYSELF! This is a major major failure of the algorithm, and actually has had some significant consequences for me in not realizing I had emails that were important.
    I have gmail as well, and it will now be my main email from here on out. This is an inexcusable and unforgivable sin as a mail client. Occasional Spam slipping through the filter can be tolerated. Hiding important emails that are very obviously NOT spam is not tolerable.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GLITCHY POSTING TO YAHOO FINANCE - WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS - IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME - WE THIUNK YOU CENSOR US - BUT I BELEIVE IT IS A GLIC Y

YOUR FUNCTIONALITY IS CLITCHY: Posting in Yahoo finance is erratic and malfunctioning all the time- some people think it is you censoring, I disagree, I think it is you system and your tables that are not clocking well.
    solution, add reset button to user settings for easy self help . FIX IT - GOIVING SUGGESTIONS AFTER SUGGESTIONS IS APPRORIATE FOR A LAZY TECH FORCE ONLY - HIRE A TESTER

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo system filters rejecting emails

Is there any way to control Yahoo system filters for email. Legitimate mails from and for other people are being rejected by system filters, not just for receiving but also for sending, Yahoo refuses to send my emails to specific addresses with telling me that my email is spam!? Is there a possibility of creating exceptions for the filters? To make things clear, I have no filters activated myself, this is system stuff.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. unreadable emails

All email alerts I get from TdAmeritrade are unreadable. It just looks like HTML code. Ameritrade's customer service talked to tech team, and they said it must be on the email service providers end.

Who at Yahoo can I contact in order to figure this out?

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. problem with deleting emails

Lately, deleting one's email will delete the top, most recent received email in one's inbox. - problem

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. renew the certificate for "cms.analytics.yahoo.com" or remove it!!!!

renew the certificate for "cms.analytics.yahoo.com" or remove it!!!!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. settings changed; not by me.

I just discovered today that most of my emails were going directly to the archive. I don't know if this was changed by a recent hack or it was an error on Yahoo's part.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that th

Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that the result was correct but as soon as I click "Continue", it shows an error message and the only option then is to start over again, this happens daily for at least 3-4 times, today I had to re-enter my email and submit the image captcha at least 6 times. This is getting really frustrating, Please help!

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It seems like I'm not getting all of my mail

I don't believe I'm getting all of my mails. I checked the spam filter. Nothing is marked to be filtered.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Moving Sent Email to Inbox for iOS

When I send an email, I like to then move sent email to INBOX. Well for iOS when you click on “Move To”, INBOX is not provided as an option. So I have to move sent email to a different folder first, then from there I am able to put sent email in INBOX. For example, I move sent email to SPAM, then from SPAM folder I move to INBOX. This is not an issue on Windows, why is it on iOS? Can you fix this please?!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mail keeps getting incorrectly marked as spam.

Your spam filter is way too aggressive. I've repeatedly missed important emails because they keep ending up in spam. Let me turn the spam filter off. I can sort it myself. If I keep missing my emails, I'm going to have to change to a different email service.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. STOP MAKING ME RE-SIGN IN OVER AND OVER!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
    PLEASE STOP MAKING ME RE-SIGN IN ALL THE TIME!
    I HAD TO DO THIS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND I HATE IT!
    AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WHY DON'T YOU RECCOGNIZE ME?
    IT'S DISGUSTING!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I use a VPN I get a "rate limited" message and I am unable to access my messages. Please fix this to improve security. Ipvanish user

Allow VPN use. My internet connection is not very secure most of the time. I use IPvanish to improve security.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Folders randomly and wrongly proclaimed as EMPTY

I keep clicking on folders that claim to be EMPTY, but 2 minutes later when I click again, all my emails are there. Needless to say, clicking on a folder should always bring up the emails in that folder, NOT a false claim that the folder is EMPTY!!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Create Account" - Last name fill in box SITE ERROR

10/29/21 @ 10:00 a.m. est - I am trying to "Create A New Account" but every time I fill out the form, there is an error in the last name text box/field that says "
    0ops, something went wrong". I attempted multiple times in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Error Code 0x8019019a and default calender

What is the error code that shows when adviced and actioned to update / fix account. All my meeting events are sent to a default yahoo calender link. The events don't show on my yahoo calender after that event is saved via that link and neither does it show on the google calender that is synced with my yahoo calender

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make mails location consistent

I check yahoo from iphone (mail), yahoo app, yahoo desktop version.. in all three location spam emails are inconsistent. While yahoo app or desktop are not showing any spam emails. iPhone Mail feature correctly reflect the emails in junk folder. those email are not found in yahoo app or desktop.
    user will loose important emails since spam feature is inconsistent.
    I have stopped using yahoo app (both on android and iPhone) due to this behavior...
    Please make it work.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 关于邮箱问题,请求协助

为啥我的**********,邮箱可以发送,但不能收到邮件,请帮忙解决,谢谢!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Link previews are not showing in Yahoo mail

Link preview for hudl when trying to send an email is very inconsistent. I just talked to yahoo care on twitter. showed them screenshots where one hudl link worked. But when I copied and pasted another hudl link it only shows the link. NO url image preview like it's supposed to. I'd say 1 out of 10 times the hudl link will work. The setting is turned on but it's not showing a preview image like it should

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base