Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GO BACK to the old charts. The new stock charts don't work. When you

GO BACK to the old charts. The new stock charts don't work. When you use the watchlist on the left, it takes you back to the stock quote page and then you need to click full screen to see the chart. None of my settings for my past charts were carried over to the new chart. AT LEAST give us a choice and a preview and then let us use the old charts. DOOO it now, before I start looking for other sources.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. setting up moving average lines is not straightforward and stock list symbols display "default" chart

When I choose a symbol from my list, I get a "default" chart. Not a chart with the indicators I set up. I now have to type in every symbol to get the chart I want.

It's not at all obvious how to add two moving average lines. I finally figured it out but it wasn't at all straightforward.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. You can edit or adjust indicators in two different ways:

1. Right-click on the indicator itself, and you would see an option to Edit or delete the indicator.
    2. Expand the "plots" dropdown, and it would show a list of plots. There would be a Setting button next to the indicator to bring up the Edit indicator menu.

Yahoo Finance team

3. Settings not cached in browser

When a new chart is opened in a new window or tab, all the indicators disappear and one must reestablish their favorite moving averages oscilators etc....have you guys beta tested this? So far I prefer the old charts by a magnitude of 100.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You started destroying good charts... Sadly...

"Add to watchlist" appeared in place " Quote Lookup" So if you have 3-4 charts on the screen you can't see more imported "Quote Lookup" without adjustment. Guys, STOP "innovating" charts!!! Let us work calmly !!!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HATEEEEEE your new "look"/layout.

HATEEEEEE your new "look"/layout. Can't one "opt-out" of it? I want - need - my tracked symbols ("Portfolio") on the RIGHT, so I can grab them & the day's bar along with the performance of that portfolio.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base