Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bookmark indicators

We have always been able to bookmark a chart set up with preferred indicators, etc. and changing the Quote Lookup always retained these settings. Today, this changed! Now a new Quote Lookup, means we must reset all the indicators each time! Very time consuming & frustrating! Why did this simple & effective programming change all of a sudden?

55th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Indian stocks in Nifty 50 have no market data for 13th and 25th February 2019

Indian stocks in Nifty 50 have no market data for 13th and 25th February 2019

Please see daily chart of INFY.NS, SBIN.NS, Reliance.NS etc.

There is no market data on 13th and 25th February.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add to watch list not working

Unable to assign any stock/symbol in add to watchlist component. Can unselect any previously selected yellow star, but can't select it and hence add a stock/symbol it to a chosen list.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mobile iphone yahoo chart doesnt full load

Hello

I have notice that yahoo finance doesnt work on iphone mobile neither on safari neither on chrome

I try to load yahoo finance with any chart and it starts loading and never gets full load..can't see anything, but just a 70% loading bar on chrome or safari

I cleared all files and cookies from my iphone for safari or chrome

I use iphone 7 32gb with the latest os.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. watch lists and my funds

Chrome - put the watch lists and my funds lists back on the right side of the full screen chart. Although they flash up momentarily, it changes to "no events selected" with no apparent way to restore them

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your finance charts are horribly unreliable at staying current. I will open a chart and within minutes it will stop updating itself

Your finance charts are horribly unreliable at staying current. I will open a chart and within minutes it will stop updating itself. Sometimes refreshing the web page gets the chart current again, often times is does not.

The data feed within the chart framework is also inconsistent. The price on the chart itself often does not match the price in upper left above the chart. Refreshing the page sometimes resolves this but often times, they remain significantly out of sync.

The same thing happens on the forum (conversation) pages for stocks. The price will just stop updating and never get…

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. auto refresh

Imagine i open a chart ok...and then i go back 2-3 months studying it..and all of a sudden auto refresh happens..and loads the chart from the beginning and i lose my thought and study and need to go back and find the spot that i was, ....very very annoying...how can i take auto refresh off?

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you please add Elliot Waves to the indicators. additionally the Fibonacci Tool needs three point selector to become more accurate IMO.

Can you please add Elliot Waves to the indicators. additionally the Fibonacci Tool needs three point selector to become more accurate IMO.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mismatched current and historic units

Current and historic data units on the interactive chart are different on some JSE stocks, e.g. 4SI.JO. https://yhoo.it/2MJvd7d. Current price is 100x larger than historic values, making history useless.
    This only happens on the interactive chart, not the overview https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JSE.JO?p=JSE.JO.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wrong data for Kingspan Group (KGP.L)

Kingspan Group (KGP.L) data is wrong (some times in pounds and other times in pence.
    Here is the page:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/KGP.L/history?p=KGP.L

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for pointing this out. Our Engineering Team is looking into it.

Best,
    Finance Support

11. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. having trouble with full chart either with one year or two year view as the month of May and most of June 2018 get cut out

This is what I did:
    I saved about 30 stocks to a list in my portfolio.
    Open the full chart and start clicking on the stocks in the right-hand column.
    I either pick one-year or two-year view. Occasionally, the chart would show the price line with May and most of June of 2018 missing.
    It jumps from april something to 6/22, with a sharp movement in price line. It is getting annoying.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. cannot remove nasdaq (^IXIC) comparison chart from web and mobile charts

After adding nasdaq as my comparison chart, I am unable to remove it from web charts and/or mobile yahoo app charts. Other charts can be removed

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can't open a chart for a stock without getting 3 comparison charts.

Here's the screen shot you asked for:
    /Users/barryrodda/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 8.33.48 AM.png

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Data check

Nasdaq Volume March 3 2018
    All data for April 6 2018 missing

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo finance summary pages of particular company

There must be icon for time period like one year or one day, to choose for display at first appearing on summary page chart of a ticker. it might be there hidden some where but not easily accessable. It is important for a buyer to see the performance of certain company at lease in the past one to 10 year.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. daily performance chart shows wrong percentage change: measure the change from opening trade instead of closing

I think there is a flaw in your charts. I put together a rather ordinary chart of three indices (DJIA, S&P500 and Nasdaq Composite). When I do a daily performance chart of the three the percentage changes are wrong since they measure the change from the opening trade to the closing trade instead of using the previous day's close as the starting point. I would imagine that this flaw is imbedded in your other charts, especially YTD performances. I don't remember seeing this flaw in your old charts.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. chart hangs on chrome and cannot be recovered even after browser restart..

chart hangs on chrome and cannot be recovered even after browser restart..

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base