Increase chart & line sizes, additional charting tools, etc
Few things need improvement:
1. Ability to increase the size of the chart area
2. Line size (light, medium, heavy line thickness) (for SMA 50,100, 200 etc) increase/decrease feature
3. When you are not hovering on the chart, there is no way each SMA value represents from the right side axis (since most of the times SMA interval values overlap each other and it is difficult to figure out which is which)
4. No charting tools (like trend line, parallel channel, level line etc) available
5. Increase/decrease for the day from the portfolio on the right need change in thickness
frank pontil commented
It is difficult to see the chart area when using candles. Could you please make that area larger, highe
Matthew Feeney commented
When I add/update a moving average, I don't see an option to change the line thickness/type (dash, dot, etc.)
Volume bar for most recent day isn't showing. Using Safari v. 11.
Looks like a child's crayon, not an adult chart.
Also, I could not get a 2 year chart with daily points on a 20" monitor--it only showed weekly: chart had no detail due to so few points: looked terrible.