Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove YOUR advertisement from chart window so I can enter stock symbol.

remove YOUR advertisement from chart window so I can enter stock symbol.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Charts messed up again

New insert covers up symbol entry window. The newly appearing ad that says (ick 3 free reports per quarter from any company profiled
    All research reportsLearn more) covers up the symbol entry space. this happens with Google Chrome but does not appear to be a problem with Firefox or older version of IE. The problem happens only with Chrome. The ad covers up the symbol entry window and blocks the entry of stock symbols. Windows 7. This problem began a day or two ago. It only ocurs on the Big Chart page, not on the summary or any other page.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. YAHOO Interactive chart is not working good any more. What is wrong with it?

Yahoo!
    Interactive chart is not working any more> What is wrong with it? Please, fix it

Thanks

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Alerts (on the Bell icon) have mostly stopped

The Bell Icon would always show the stocks that were high gainers and big losers in my portfolio, everyday... but since about a week or so this has stopped and become sporadic. Please fix. All I can get is some general news which is of no use. Thanks,
    Sid

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. drawn lines appear on random charts

When you draw lines on one chart they appear on the completely different stock charts and then if you clear it from that chart its deletes it from all the charts. its very annoying and wastes a ton of time.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. URL too long

Share URLs are too long when comparing 10 symbols, can you make them under 256 character limit please?

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base