Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. refresh always go back to day chart

when i press the browser refresh button on full screen chart....it will go back to day chart instead the by 1min interval which i am on (or any other interval).
    can you make the default be the current interval ? or make a user preference ?

109th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. interactive chart loading takes forever

The interactive chart takes forever to load.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. charts for ^SPX is a single candle regardless of the time frame.

The ^SPX chart (regardless of the type of chart - candlestick, bar, etc.) displays only one candle or bar regardless of the time frame (daily, 5 minute, hour, etc.). When you refresh the page, it reverts back to the daily chart and it is still one candle.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chart interval - please change default from 1D to 1m(minute).

Chart interval - please change default from 1D to 1m(minute).

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Merge Chart Histories for Symbols WTW and WW

The chart for "Weight Watchers" (symbol WTW) had a name and symbol change to "WW" (symbol WW) starting on 04/22/19. As WTW and WW are both the same company, with no change in ownership or financial metrics, could you please merge the chart histories of symbols WTW with WW? CNBC.com and Google Finance, and I'm sure others, have already merged chart histories of WTW and WW with no apparent issues...thank you!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Portfolios not working on Large Graph View: Coming up with "No events." instead of portfolios

Portfolios not working on Graph View: Coming up with "No events. Select an event" instead of portfolios when I click on a stock ticker. List of portfolios disappears. Something has been messed up since yesterday.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi – We’d like to investigate this chart page issue further, but need some screenshots and details of your inquiry.

Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) to submit a help form or email finance.support@verizonmedia.com

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

7. i cant view all my watchlist while i view charts.. i cannot add multiple Moving averages.. then when i add 200D MA and i enter a diff stock

i cant view all my watchlist while i view charts.. i cannot add multiple Moving averages.. then when i add 200D MA and i enter a diff stock symbol the 200D MA goes away.
    Revert back already |

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. auto update

You recently added the auto update thing...very annoying because when i study a chart and i go back lets say 5 months, it does auto update and bring me back to the beginning

how do i turn it off?

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Copy and Past into chart comparison.

The new chart tool returns an error when I try to cut and past ticker symbols into the comparison box. The current tool allows me to do this and is a nice quick way to add multiple symbols

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. when you click on the right-hand side Watchlist symbols, It doesn’t stay on the Chart screen

Now, you have enclosed the "watchlist" next to the chart. Thank you for listening our request. However, it always return to the TOP of the "watchlist" when you click on the other symbol which located the bottom of the "watchlist". It just doesn't stay the screen you wanted to view.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. < Back

To the left side of the purple Yahoo! Finance title header is the < Back button. Click on it and I get the summary page; not back. I was never on the summary page, so this button doesn't take you "back". re lable it 'go to summary', or fix it so I actually go 'back'.
    ie. I arrived at this new chart from my portfolio summary view. I clicked on the day chart in my portfolio summary view and came forward to this new chart. So clicking a back button should take me back to my portfolio summary view, not…

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. how come I can't go back further than about 1 year on the charts? Worthless. I changed dates and hit 5 year and max and still the same 1 yea

Why do none of the charts go back more than a year? I hit 2 year, 5 year, ect... and still gives me one year chart. I even applied the dates starting points. Worthless. Why can't you guys just leave things alone. Everytime you change something it's for the worse...

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo Finance chart - Date range and RSI do not work!

Date range and RSI do not work

Can't get desired date range on chart even after clicking dates on calendar and clicking "Apply" button. Also, RSI reading does not work, gives same reading throughout length of chart.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Loading interactive chart... but no chart is to be seen...

Loading interactive chart... but no chart is to be seen...

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. how do we delete this new "Trade" column that was added to the portfolio view?

The new "Trade" button screws up my spreadsheet when I try to copy and paste portfolio tickers into Excel. If people dont want to use it, then there should be an option to disable it

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Date range for interactive charts to be in English if the rest of the page is too.

Currently the days of the week come up in Cyrillic, although I am not sure if it is Bulgarian, Ukranian or Russian.

The rest of it is English, eg the month name.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. when i point my curson on a line of ohlc on a chart...

when i point my curson on a line of ohlc on a chart...and keep it there stable to check the high, low, close etc...it quickly dissapears...and i need to put it again

I don't understand why? You need to fix it so that the prices high, low, close, open stay there until i move my curson again

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. quote lookup dropdown box

When you're on a full screen version of any stock chart, and you enter the ticker for another stock in the quote lookup box, the box stays extended, covering a lot of data. You can click on it again to get rid of it, but I wish it go away automatically once the page changes to that stock.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Where are my Bollinger Bands?

I have Bollinger Bands saved as a permanent feature on the interactive chart. Up until today they were working fine. Today they are GONE and I can't even re-create them. The chart refuses to display them even though they are shown as a "Comparison" item. FIX THIS!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chart Data Range Time Interval

If I set the date range to 5 years and set the time interval to 1 month, the data range changes to MAX. If I set the time interval to 1 month and then the date range to 5 years, the interval changes to 1 week. How do I set the date range to 5 years and the time interval to 1 Month?

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base