Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put the time stamp back on the news instead of "an hour ago".

Without the time stamp on news, one doesn't know how long it was since the window was refreshed. This causes more reloading of data, which apparently helps your ad clicks, but makes it annoying to users. How is "a day ago" any better than "May 20 at 10:00AM"? Yahoo has continuously made YF worse.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fire your leftist employees

Whose idea was it to get rid of the comments? Probably some toxic, censorship supporting communist with blue hair. No point in visiting a site that doesn't allow any discussion. Bye!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tired of your liberal bias in your articles. I'm closing my account and moving on.

I'm done being pandered to with your liberal agenda. And then not letting people comment or respond accordingly. I've used Yahoo Finance as my primary finance site for years. I didn't mind the mix of views, but it's obvious you've signed now up with the rest of the liberal media and give a one sided story. Good bye!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop it with the continue reading message

When I click to read an article don't give me the first line or two of the article and then make me click on the continue reading message. It is annoying that you make me click a second time to get to an article that I have already clicked to read. It seems as though you are trying to up your click count. Stop.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Way way way too many "unusual options activity" articles

If it was unusual it would be something that happens every other month, not dozens of times a day.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Report Economic Results Without Heavy Partisan Spin

During Trump admin, job numbers, unemployment claims, etc. are almost always framed to make things look as bad as possible. Even if a number is significantly better than expectations (which would be the relevant headline...) the YF headline attempts to darken the narrative. This provides a disservice to more amateur investors who must scratch their heads about how such bleak economic news time and time again (per YF at least) could be met with a significant jump in stocks

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Drop the daily, auto-generated "<stock> rises/falls" stories from Marketplace.

These "news" stories don't add anything of value that isn't already evident in the core Yahoo finance stock features. It also dilutes attention from otherwise valuable news on stocks within a portfolio.

Otherwise, I appreciate the concise, realtime format of the portfolio tables!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. COVID body count bar

Give an option to get rid of the COVID count bar at the top of the page please

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. yahoo finance commercial music on Amazon

I am quite impressed with Yahoo Finance on Amazon TV but you NEED TO GET RID OF THE SOUND BYTE. Whe Yahoo goes to commercial there's a horrible noise. You may think it's music. It's horrible and so annoying. MAKE IT STOP . Surely there's a better sounding sound byte you can play that sounds good. Get rid or it. Every time the commercial is on, I can't mute it for 20 seconds , every time. CHANGE IT.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop being so hateful towards conservatives.

liberal much on yahoo finance? Disgusting how you treat conservatives.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove Portfolio from iFrame

Please remove the portfolio tables from iframe. The horizontal scrolling doesn't work when you have a lot of items. You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the horizontal scroll bar, then scroll back up on the page to re-find what you were looking at. This doesn't work very well. As other people have said, lock the table headers in place. Use built in page scroll bars instead of iframe scrollbars.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please put back the larger graph on the summery page.

I just don't understand how making it so small it's basically unusable.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. check this out!!

considering yahoo constantly seeks to undermine the president and the United States i would never be interested in your perversion

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. options page

Options page has Other people watching on the right side which causes text wrap on 13" screen - very annoying.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. alerts

I can put an alert on anything in the mobile app. HOW DO IT FOR THE DESKTOP!!!!???

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base