Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. liberal

Stop trashing our president; stop posting untruths stated by democrats

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Curaleaf should be listed on the Cannabis Watchlist!

Curaleaf should be listed on the Cannabis Watchlist! It's the most valuable MJ stock in the US

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adjust your algorithm so that your finance page more closely represents the economy, instead of being 80% crypto hyped faux news..

Considering crypto is such an insignificant part of the financial ecology there is entirely too much cryptocurrency "news", and not enough on the true global/domestic economies. The traditional financial markets conduct more monetary transaction every minute than crypto does in a week. Get more reality based. Not everyone is a cryptosucker.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Provide a way to track portfolio performance with a chart of the total gain, with the ability to choose between days gain and total gain. Th

Provide a way to track portfolio performance with a chart of the total gain, with the ability to choose between days gain and total gain. Thanks. If you use this idea let me have 3 months of free Premium.
    ;*)

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please explain how and why the FIRST irs security check passed so relattively easy, and there are many problems passing the 2nd one !

Please describe the difference between the first and second IRS Security Checks that made the 1st get passed and sent out far quicker than this 2nd, which has no agreement even in place.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add ability to SELECT ALL STOCKS from results of screener

if I do a screener and get 60 results and then select the SYMBOL check box (which is suppose to select all stocks), it doesn't select all stocks. it only selects FIRST 25 stocks. and then I have to HAND CHECK any stocks beyond the first 25. I think this 25 number is somehow tied into the default stocks that can be viewed per page (which just happens to be 25). BUT, if I change the default view to 100 so I can view all 60 stocks on the same page, it still doesn't work. once I make this change…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. un-mute

How to Unmute a poster...

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an 'Illegal Short Activity' to the 'Report Abuse' menu.

You need to do more to control illegal 'short' activity on your boards. A lot of illegal activity is currently underway on the CYDY board. Add an 'Illegal Short Activity' to the 'Report Abuse' menu.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. stocks

on macs, the side bar stocks widget has so much potential. A simple but powerful improvement would be to implement real-time quotes. I would literally pay a premium just for that feature. Maybe give a trial period and then charge monthly. Next I think it should be easier to add/remove/move ticker symbols instead of having to hit info and then scroll all the way down through my long list to get to the plus symbol. Simple but very effective changes would lead to mass adoption. just my 2 cents.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Maker

MKR cryptocurrency addition

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you can compare all your portfolios together against any ticker or portfolio

If you can compare all "your portfolios" against any ticker or portfolio would be great

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sortable Tabs for Investment Ideas

Under "investment ideas" can you make the tabs sortable (i.e be able to sort by price, %loss/gain etc). Thanks

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add unusual options activity

Please add a screener or similar to watch for the unusual activities in options market.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a Small Cap Gainers screener that includes NasdaqCM

Currently the Small Cap Gainers screener is limited to NYSE and NasdaqGS exchanges. It would be very helpful to have a predefined screener that includes small cap gainers listed in NasdaqCM as there are often a lot of them.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide definitions for chart indicators

So many technical indicators to choose from on the Chart but no definitions whatsoever. Not terribly helpful without reference.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. move stocks to another portfolio

When selecting multiple stocks in a portfolio, there are many options, except moving the selected stocks to another portfolio.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. provide cc (close captioning) for interviews, etc.

assist the hearing-impaired....provide closed captions for news & interviews, especially. thanks

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base