Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. re-install $ amounts and % change to portfolios on home page.

$ amounts and % change has disappeared from portfolios on the home page view. Please reinstate them.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quit making people login, 20 times a day

why does Yahoo keep logging me out? oh and I can't login to do this.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put the time stamp back on the news instead of "an hour ago".

Without the time stamp on news, one doesn't know how long it was since the window was refreshed. This causes more reloading of data, which apparently helps your ad clicks, but makes it annoying to users. How is "a day ago" any better than "May 20 at 10:00AM"? Yahoo has continuously made YF worse.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spam out of control, as always

If you guys can filter out the most mundane words from allowing posts to happen... Why after decades is it so hard for you to filter out the bots that post the SAME EXACT SPAM LINK every other minute across every stock message board.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. dark theme

Please enable a dark theme. A black background is much easier on the eyes. Customizable font and background colors should be a standard feature in a paid service.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Webull and TDAmeritrade linking

Hi, can you allow linking to webull and tdameritrade in your portfolio section?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. YTD stock performance charts are not correct

YTD stock performance charts should not start from the closing price of first day of this year. Charts should start from the closing price of last day of last year.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cannot download financials after clicking on download button

Cannot download financials after clicking on the download button.. What is the point of paying for premium?

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Better Research

This news article is entirely incorrect!

Business Bitcoin Plunges 56% In Rout
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-plunges-56-rout-080900676.html

Your site has credibility issues.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quit the Liberal ********

Why don't you get rid of your partisan Liberal ******** articles? Forget politics this is supposed to be a Financial site. Or, present articles from a balanced perspective. Oh wait, you won't do that so why bother.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option Chain New Features

Option Chains needs defaults. When I go to Option Chain, I want to default to Straddle. I also want another "Straddle Full" that contains of the same column information as List view. You aren't using the width of the wide screen monitors.

I would also like to have a price filter range so I can limit the screen to only see prices within a range. Need to have a toggle button to be able to turn on/off/clear this filter.

A new Option Screen that allows use to store favorite stock tickers and look at stock options for multiple stocks at…

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Amtech Systems (ASYS) Incorrect Insider Roster Information

The Insider Roster information for Amtech Systems (ASYS) is completely wrong. It does not reflect the most recent filings. https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000720500&type=&dateb=&owner=only&count=40

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. COVID body count bar

Give an option to get rid of the COVID count bar at the top of the page please

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide a way to track portfolio performance with a chart of the total gain, with the ability to choose between days gain and total gain. Th

Provide a way to track portfolio performance with a chart of the total gain, with the ability to choose between days gain and total gain. Thanks. If you use this idea let me have 3 months of free Premium.
    ;*)

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Quote search brings up wrong stock - up-vote if you agree

Enter your stock symbol in the search... intuitively press [Enter]... oops... the WRONG stock comes up. Every time. Makes you want to pull your hair out. To get to the right stock you must redundantly 'choose' what you have already keyed in from a drop down list. Why?

Rephrased, Yahoo Finance "defaults" to the assumption that the symbol a user enters is NOT the one they want information on.

I'm not the first to be annoyed by this, but we need up-votes to get Yahoo's attention so they can make this easy fix.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add ability to SELECT ALL STOCKS from results of screener

if I do a screener and get 60 results and then select the SYMBOL check box (which is suppose to select all stocks), it doesn't select all stocks. it only selects FIRST 25 stocks. and then I have to HAND CHECK any stocks beyond the first 25. I think this 25 number is somehow tied into the default stocks that can be viewed per page (which just happens to be 25). BUT, if I change the default view to 100 so I can view all 60 stocks on the same page, it still doesn't work. once I make this change…

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base