Yahoo Mail Pro

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Your service is valuable but not $35 annually valuable. Please reduce the cost or lose customers.

Your service is valuable but not $35 annually valuable. Please reduce the cost or lose customers.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix it so I can pay for adfree mail

I have been unable to update information to get adfree mail. I've looked at FAQs. Nothing. I've tried to contact you. No category for providing a complaint. No way to contact you. No customer service available. May just have to delete my account and start with another provided.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that waste time to delete.

I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that take too much time to delete; no box to check off. You have to answer a question in order to delete the ad. This is an unnecessary waste of time! You are forcing me to subscribe to a service I absolutely do NOT want. I have never seen such pressure. You would think that after a few times of "Not interested"or "Stop!", you would get the message. Stop the harassment!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Poor communication & excessive charges

You have sent us 3 reminders to edit our payment details after we cancelled our Pro subscription. Your records show that subscription has not been renewed...so stop pestering us with emails. Agree with others that US$39.99 is grossly excessive!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. want to increase the font on e-mails URGENT I am a senior citizens on a budget and cannot pay for this service only want what is free

want what is free with the e-mail because I am a senior citizen on a budget need to increase my e-mail font

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can hit reply to any like google but it quit working on yahoo?

Its in the next fix? the reply or forward icon quit working on yahoo couple months now? on my iphone.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. paypal payment type display information. When looking at the payment type there is no way to tell what email I used and what credit card.

I used PayPal to renew my subscription. When I view the payment type It tells me all the info I already know and nion of the info I don't know. Useless. I need the card number last 4 and the PayPal account which I have several and the date. I need to be able to change the card number when ever.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide reasonable prices.

I managed to get pulled into the subscription by accident through an email. I only wanted more info, but was auto billed through a credit card on file. Service was of marginal benefit, but with raised (nearly double) prices customers will complain and cancel as I am. FYI still paying subscribers, they don't even give pro-rated refunds. PR is poor.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Loyalty reward - customers >15 years get 1 year free Yahoo Pro

My yahoo account is the oldest account that I have. I never thought that I would ever abandon my Yahoo account, but I am absolutely disgusted with it lately. I can't even view an entire email without shrinking my page. The fact that I can't enlarge a message to full screen to focus on it instead of the ads is RIDICULOUS.

In this day and age, most individuals have GMAIL accounts. If Yahoo is in danger or losing me - a customer of more than 15 years who detests change, then Yahoo's future looks quite bleak! I think it would…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Payment yearly

I tried to pay the yahoo mail pro yearly payment by paypal payment, I could not and the massage maybe locked from yahoo mail ,

Please check and release the lock on shammaryaa@yahoo.com

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why would I buy pro when my mail has been all screwed up lately. For one I can't delete any mail, star etc. as a matter a fact I can on,

**IMPORTANT** I only have access to the day I open my mail and nothing works at the top, I can't delete, move anything, return once I've opened a mail etc.. I want to be able to see all my mail from previous days as I don't get to check it every day, plus it doesn't even show the whole page of the email it's crooked and part is cut off! When I try and go to Archive I get a blank page. I'm seriously thinking of going and finding a new email if this doesn't get straightened out very soon…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Users need to bulk delete from their Inbox and Archive folders. I have over 120,000 emails to delete and must do it faster than 100 a pop.

There must be a way to delete more than 100 emails at a time from my inbox and archive folder. I don't have time for that, as at present I have almost 130,000 emails to delete.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What in the **** have I been paying for Mail Pro all these years, yet getting bombarded with pop-ups. I went to the Mail Pro page and saw o

Where is it that I am supposed to see any difference from regular mail to the Pro mail? I have been a long time paying Pro member, but the ads are coming in in droves. Is there anyone at Yahoo that actually reads these complaints?

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let me Cancel my Yahoo Mail Pro subscription

Around and around I go getting no where. You charged me and tell me I can cancel, but no, just around and around. I want to cancel Mail Pro Subscription!! Please help me!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get a help system that allows one to ask a question without being put through a long list of do nothing pages asking questions

Get a REAL HELP DESK. Not a lot of questions that have nothing to do with the questions at hand. I just spent 15 minutes jumping through hoops that had nothing to do with my question. I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA AS HOW TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blocking graphics in emails for security

Please fix your security menu so that you can find how to block graphics in emails so I don't get pixel hacks. It's not listed, Help search doesn't list it, I already pay for Yahoo Pro, why do I need to pay to talk to a real person Yahoo?

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide reasonable prices.

I managed to get pulled into the subscription by accident through an email. I only wanted more info, but was auto billed through a credit card on file. Service was of marginal benefit, but with raised (nearly double) prices customers will complain and cancel as I am. FYI still paying subscribers, they don't even give pro-rated refunds. PR is poor.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can't pay fees of annual subscription

My previous card was expired and every time I am trying to update my new card it does say `Failed to accept payment method`

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Advertising

If I'm PAYING you for no ads, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY FUKIN ADS, PERIOD

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)