Yahoo Mail Pro

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Jamás y nunca haré cosa así para q se enriquezca mas los que ya son ricos

Esto que UDS. pide es la froma mas engañosa para estafar, enriqueserce aun mas Uds. cuando deberá ser una actividad gratis para sus usuarios. Yo tengo ese bloqueo y es completamente gartis y de una empresa de alto rango y confianza y sin embargo Uds, quieren cobrar. Recuerden que la avaricia rompe el saco y el que nucho quiere abarcar poco apretará. Uds. tienen niñas en sus ojos o en sustitución signigo de dollares $$$$$

16th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I Do Not want this subscription!!!!!! I just want to be able to get my email!! I do not want your News feeds popping up on my phone..the new

STOP sending NEWS THAT I DO NOT WANT!!!! I just want to read my email NOT YOUR NEWS FEEDS!!! I Do NOT want This product just the ability to read my emails!!!!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. DO NOT CHARGE ME $35 PER YEAR!!!!!

Hey Yahoo, 1997 is calling. I think it is AOL calling.

I WILL NOT PAY $35 FOR eMAIL.

I have been a Yahoo email user since nearly day 1. You have now pushed me to move to gmail.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Loyalty reward - customers >15 years get 1 year free Yahoo Pro

My yahoo account is the oldest account that I have. I never thought that I would ever abandon my Yahoo account, but I am absolutely disgusted with it lately. I can't even view an entire email without shrinking my page. The fact that I can't enlarge a message to full screen to focus on it instead of the ads is RIDICULOUS.

In this day and age, most individuals have GMAIL accounts. If Yahoo is in danger or losing me - a customer of more than 15 years who detests change, then Yahoo's future looks quite bleak! I think it would…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Payment yearly

I tried to pay the yahoo mail pro yearly payment by paypal payment, I could not and the massage maybe locked from yahoo mail ,

Please check and release the lock on shammaryaa@yahoo.com

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why would I buy pro when my mail has been all screwed up lately. For one I can't delete any mail, star etc. as a matter a fact I can on,

**IMPORTANT** I only have access to the day I open my mail and nothing works at the top, I can't delete, move anything, return once I've opened a mail etc.. I want to be able to see all my mail from previous days as I don't get to check it every day, plus it doesn't even show the whole page of the email it's crooked and part is cut off! When I try and go to Archive I get a blank page. I'm seriously thinking of going and finding a new email if this doesn't get straightened out very soon…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. want to increase the font on e-mails URGENT I am a senior citizens on a budget and cannot pay for this service only want what is free

want what is free with the e-mail because I am a senior citizen on a budget need to increase my e-mail font

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I paid my annual fee of $34.99 via PayPal on 9/21/19. Pymnt processed on 9/22/19 but still not credited to my account on 9/25/19!

Credit payments when you receive them!!
    My Annual Fee of $34.99 was paid on 9/21/19 via Paypal. My payment was processed by Yahoo on 9/22/19, but STILL has not been credited to my account on 9/25/19!! GRRRRRR!!!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. paypal payment type display information. When looking at the payment type there is no way to tell what email I used and what credit card.

I used PayPal to renew my subscription. When I view the payment type It tells me all the info I already know and nion of the info I don't know. Useless. I need the card number last 4 and the PayPal account which I have several and the date. I need to be able to change the card number when ever.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I tried to upgrade to yahoo mail pro but I was not able due to notl listing Iraq in the payment list. Pls your advice..

I tried to upgrade to yahoo mail pro but I was not able due to notl listing Iraq in the payment list. Pls your advice..

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide reasonable prices.

I managed to get pulled into the subscription by accident through an email. I only wanted more info, but was auto billed through a credit card on file. Service was of marginal benefit, but with raised (nearly double) prices customers will complain and cancel as I am. FYI still paying subscribers, they don't even give pro-rated refunds. PR is poor.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide reasonable prices.

I managed to get pulled into the subscription by accident through an email. I only wanted more info, but was auto billed through a credit card on file. Service was of marginal benefit, but with raised (nearly double) prices customers will complain and cancel as I am. FYI still paying subscribers, they don't even give pro-rated refunds. PR is poor.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix it so I can pay for adfree mail

I have been unable to update information to get adfree mail. I've looked at FAQs. Nothing. I've tried to contact you. No category for providing a complaint. No way to contact you. No customer service available. May just have to delete my account and start with another provided.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dear Sirs, I'm living in Iraq, when I tried pro I was not able to pay as there is no Iraq in the list. Thanks

Dear Sirs, I'm living in Iraq, when I tried pro I was not able to pay as there is no Iraq in the list. Thanks

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I no longer have Yahoo Mail Pro. I would like to delete my credit card info from your site. Please make it easy to do that.

There is no good reason for you to still have my credit card info if I don't have any billable services from you.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a Cancellation tab

The Page your link sends us to DOES NOT PROVIDE a way to cancel. FIX or be class action sued

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make a tab or way to cancel mail pro subscription Your existing page is INFO only. FIX a way to transparently see a cancel MY Subscription

How about actually providing a TAB to cancel the service. I`ve found no way to actually cancel MAIL PRO. Contacted you several times, called only to be led or transferred to some-one or some-thing useless. MUST I contact my bank to block your service payment.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base