tool for improving financial information
I use multiple broker/finance platforms (hence Yahoo finance is very useful :) ), but with all of them I feel like I am missing something. On the one hand it would be nice to have a calendar with information about what's coming for the stocks I own or follow and nothing else. On the other hand a periodic overview (daily, weekly, monthly) about news that was published or analist changes, corporate actions, etc... concerning these same stocks but only from press or official sources that I select. And preferably all in one easy-to read overview. And Yahoo finance already offers most of that, well, kind of, but I think it can be improved.
So I built something that fits nicely with what I'm looking for. (well, at least a demo so far).
It's not the next big leap in finance, but it seems like a small but useful addition. You can find a demo here (sorry, this form doesn't allow me to insert a hyperlink it seems: https://beleggersagenda.vercel.app/neutral?mode=light&lang=en&view=month&pf=my&k=6c1711cb971388ce7dac728f4ce11f302cf1e8e7208316cafc9aa67a3368c9b3)
On the top right you can switch light-dark, switch languages (EN-DE-FR-NL), select sources,...
So my question is whether you think this might be something that is usefull to Yahoo Finance? Personally I would really appreciate something like this being integrated in the platform, but well, feedback from one user doesn't make it a business case of course... but it might be another addition to set you apart from the regular financial websites or providers.
Now, the risk for me is that you say 'nice concept, we'll just build it ourselves' and I think there's not much I could do about that. I just hope that if you like it, we might work together on implementing this (and further improving it!).
Looking forward to your response!
Kind regards, Bob (Bob.degeyter@gmail.com)