Yahoo Desktop Webmail
494 results found
-
fix your system
im being blocked from accessing my email because it says im useing a ad blocker i am not useing a ad blocker christ fix your ****
103rd ranked -
ad blocker??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How in the world would I know if I have ads to use?
103rd ranked -
can't get on to read to emails
i AM WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING FOR YAHOO FOR HELP. Stupid Yahoo. Cox sold our email program and I had no problems. You come along and figure out something new that is of no help and I have problems. I am going to have to get rid of my computer with Yahoo for our email. Thanks a lot, you idiots.
103rd ranked -
STOP THIS STUPID NONSENSE.
I am waiting and waiting and waiting for Yahoo to help me. I have nothing on my task bar for me to click on according to your directions. This is so stupid. Nothing shows, like what shows to the right, as to what I should do. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Yahoo. How many more stupids to I have to type for YAHOO?????????
103rd ranked -
Stupid Yahoo
I can't get in to my emails. Nothing works according to your stupid directions.
103rd ranked -
Yahoo mail says my Ad Blocker is on. I shut it off and It still says it is on. Fix it now!
Yahoo mail says my Ad Blocker is on. I shut it off and It still says it is on. Fix it now!
103rd ranked -
103rd ranked
-
And your point............
After 27 years with Yahoo Mail this is the Thanks I get.................Remove your ILLEAGLE Threat about ad blockers or I'll hunt you down & blow your brains out. I don't use an Adblocker of any kind, you **** ups are just like Youtube trying to bully people.
103rd ranked -
ad blocker
i do not us add blockdr
103rd ranked -
since I cannot stop the ad blocker and don't want to pay yahoo for mail service, I will wean myself
The instructions to "remvoe and adblocker" don't work, so I guess yahoo mail must stop in the future. I cannot read my email as you claim I use an adblocker. You leave me no choices.
103rd ranked -
I turned off my adblocker - can't use mail
And I still can't use my email.
Your code monkeys in India are useless.
103rd ranked -
your instructioins for removing ad block are useless
I can click on adblock but there is NO "hit pause on screen" to hit/
103rd ranked -
I need an answer
either let me get my e-mail or cancel my subscription.
103rd ranked -
When you say I need to turn the adblocker off, you need to let me.
You say I have an ad blocker. I try to turn it off using your directiosn but I cannot get to the main site to choose "Adblock blus". Your instructions are HORRID and DO NOT WORK.
103rd ranked -
I want my e-mail
Why are you blocking my e-mail. I try to get rid of the blocker.It didn't work Shall I cancel my Yahoo?
103rd ranked -
Make sure you find out if someone is blocking ads before putting warnings up!
I'm not blocking ads but you are blocking me from seeing my mail. Where are the ads?
103rd ranked -
103rd ranked
-
103rd ranked
-
complaint
I have been using my Yahoo email in the past 23 years with ZERO problems until now! Please fix it. Thank you, bendokosavu@yahoo.com
103rd ranked -
103rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?