Put correct information on the mail site
Geez. Everywhere I search for instructions on how to change my email signature, it tells me to click the gear icon in the TOP RIGHT of my page. No, that "gear" is for Mozilla. Not for Yahoo Mail. I hate the new Mail because it has so many freaking glitches!! After lots and lots of searching, I found the Settings gear inside the three dots at the bottom of the LEFT side of the page. This is insane!!!
This new Yahoo mail is terrible! I'll click on a mail message, and I'll accidentally hit "unsubscribe" because it pops up without my asking. I'll try to hit the "star" icon to mark an email, and I'll accidentally hit the adjacent "trash" icon. Who on Earth ever came up with this terrible design?? Bring back the OLD DESIGN.
This new design is created to make life miserable for your users. Accidentally deleting messages that I want to star. Accidentally hitting "unsubscribe" when I want to open an email. Going on a loooooong search to find the **** link to change my email signature. Finding old instructions when I do a search on how to change the signature.
When will you guys wake up and learn how to serve your customers??? At least my Gmail account makes sense. I'm seriously thinking of moving over to that.