Skip to content

Canada News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

925 results found

1. where's your proof reader?

where's your proof reader?

Millard has been charged with first-degree murder, forcible confinement and theft in the bizarre disappearance and death of """"Millard""""", whose severely-burned body was discovered on Millard’s farmland two weeks ago.

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your Links in Yahoo sports are constantly broken. I.E. Puck daddy blog link takes you back to Yahoo Sports. site is an unusable mess

Your Links in Yahoo sports are constantly broken. I.E. Puck daddy blog link takes you back to Yahoo Sports. site is an unusable mess. It's sad to see how far your site has fallen in the last few years. Get it together or fold. Also get rid of the click bait **** that has infested all aspects of the site.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. redirected to suspicious site

Yahoo seems to be compromised as this site pops up...

Important Information
    workday.stream

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please do NOT allow advertisers or others tag redirecting software from your site! It's annoying (and potentially harmful)

PLEASE do not allow advertisers or others tag redirecting software onto your search engine. It's VERY annoying (and potentially harmful) here is the LATEST to attack my browser:

https://engine.spotscenered.info/Redirect.eng?MediaSegmentId=33766&dcid=1_ctx_9a954e7d-3a95-48bf-aaf0-ae6f2bbc6a41&vmId=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&abr=false&timeZoneOffset=&v=S52yk8kJeYlnNX07szsrrhxufk7AG9H79Yb_0F296eQPRuYsc_Kb2sead2h6QSU9pNKSZ4fgKSDAihEWuygVWBG0YsXMJu6dp-Vt_JgSQQo2gH47yfftWZA7Z6uzq7G5Jcx3GCCZvLk8dEDGxzRg51cgV8Pj5m8ASV8Qa-Gn8WIpPZvT_2ewmFEO06V42DmjLdiQIUPhQCaWwrIAh9Zd0cyzVgDFJqt4_8lyP78xznvuV3BismT9p164cEvVfhAoevdf7B8v8uP_4ti_DqotbAqY_NECF9gr3GdHfTpe3z0Avbw8wYQOTIPdWeGdvAYfp1WtBm9V3aPQbJn2xcCwYrJU7ENEgQEnOg6I-5FOrkM6acXvrleLvwle-HZ1hHZczxhMDqVD-D_pTixMk5K9gzhkSf0n5tHmO-FHY7fVwPuy_lMwcyKlBfKv5YfEAqeiz4SrhiQJcDjRO3-XorjmtAgVBHb_zBZ13hdJuTgjtL3HjbZASmxE5DH3TPqRHPyPxWEFz4cgrJORlaO2v_PwEwPOQp1f8OS83DgPrwySGyE81CMarF0NlFW7Af4rS5Xa_P-07wTQUBspMJv65Cwz16EJgnj8VVniz3jgSq8PkvEUxpcMy3jualIgNs6EEynydNIexf_urbSPNyAve4Kls1zV35csj6mtxfmXgDC8UpKQRB6Ciu28CvASZn_HQIvKaxPbI1rEWNUByDaxEztSAp7K9NAG1qn-5lXU4eOiLJo7H4vIz5O2zNBEzL3mEUsqCDOWlr2orcA9TPF-ZU9myfaeZwLMGn-G8dpfMpKJA6gNZGwYK8PUUsMAaK5wZ8vUsraudAqp0FXTd_9XgGMAi6YOcARp8IgiuBG8OWjK_k2-lxKQ1PeBYJ-TaMUcS3eh95Gu9RDydVk2uH2IrhB1RhBwMbXEo4gfsGMCCG2gGgGU2aYpd3mrS_6UE1bqBPkIV037aQd0SCPAiWIT6HB8M5DOrcvhCWuonO0H7X4PvSI6rChHPpqBEwNWcivT_Jt38QvSCFSfJbWVSu9XCo5WwJU9NVFf0DOlI56bl1LxRDCNqzrUuBGQ2nWdC-2R8VWHfJtXtM6ARZGoUVmgJTX_420bjRTux-Ygpvn7KP6s_-XyTZAFGXF3AZxMJ1Gnr4LXJB6tAVM4dIAsrMSABxjlRhbxNIFQdB5sQIBR1YG8inm19layVR_OEvzKkiV8-cGHiQqFVR5jF4v_-k-fQP5su7hKKRGxxeiERAh8kbDeKkXnJK0_iA0Tnl_iH3FmQ3pscN7eLHQe32CQ1FDu-J7GlUFHtTKbMthL2S5VdIO9qJ81RAAp_n5LGBOMs4p73bfi466lUAhLioITLVN2L9tS-mwNS6SDDm7B2VZYjUmHPDqmIVH1xrB5n4kODi7ffQna7GoN5s7mK5jbfq535PffyvoVp3D6_RYup4YER3aEJGtX1d5z6j3TwadZ9D1fAcJwmyFKIuohxuqoEif70P1VTpnqIhp86r-_qfm8x-_bggBLPVEdb8FqSk1nrDUUxjSp0

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ARE YOU FED UP WITH YAHOO'S RECENT MOVES?? FANTASY SPORTS MIGRATION HERE!!

Posted from our Private Fantasy Sports Groups. We are accepting some new members and disgrunteled Yahoo Users who were left high and dry by Yahoo for Fantasy GOLF , NASCAR and more!

*** We have already lost the ability to invite existing members in a several Yahoo Leagues because they no longer read message boards because they've been eliminated from the game/running in that league or given up on Yahoo as many many many members are doing. There is no longer any overlap for us into the next sport with Fantasy NASCAR and PGA now GONE! This new group is…

374th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Report Abuse Function auto-closes (broken).

The Report Abuse Button when clicked on appears only for a moment and disappears. There is no way of selecting any option/action making it quite useless.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disappearing comments to articles. What gives?

Why is it when I comment on an article, my comment disappears as soon as I hit "post". Soo annoying if I spent time typing a long comment.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disappearing comments to articles. What gives?

Why is it when I comment on an article, my comment disappears as soon as I hit "post". Soo annoying if I spent time typing a long comment.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PLse make this go away: https://eventmembers.com/?eeb83ffdbf91f92b678634f580222eed#

It intrudes when I am trying to do business via email. I completed the survey once and do not wish to do it again and again and again. NWTel is our local telco who suck in every description of service and they are trying to elicit some positive comments about their business. This constant survey pop-up is not helping their case. Please delete me from any further sharing of this survey: https://eventmembers.com/?eeb83ffdbf91f92b678634f580222eed#

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Signing in to Yahoo (Flickr) is a pain.

I'm paying you guys for ease of access, but I have to mess about every time I sign in. I use LastPass for all my other sites and they are fine, but Yahoo has me using my phone and inserting nymbers . . . WTF.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop Russian Trolls

facebook is working to end the serious issue of russian trolling on its service. What is Yahoo doing?

374th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moderate or Eliminate Message Boards!

Your message boards are non productive, hateful, racist. The sole purpose is to give a platform to any and every hate group out there. Show some social responsibility!

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. help me figure out why my uploaded resume is different in yahoo preview than it is on my computer and make it easier to contact you

help me figure out why my uploaded resume is different in yahoo preview than it is on my computer and make it easier to contact you

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently added "Are you sure you want to sign out of your account?"

You recently added "Are you sure you want to sign out of your account?". Forcing me to confirm a second time that, Yes, I want to sign out. If I am in a rush, it is going to be very easy to forget the second step, leaving my account vulnerable.
    At the same time, you are repeatedly asking me not to use a third-party app for my email, because it could be less secure.
    If you are concerned about my security, don't make it harder to secure my account by adding a two-step sign out. This makes no sense at…

446th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Videos viewable by folks not resident in the United States.

You guys are constantly pasting videos from HULU which does not stream outside of the United States. Rogers communications uses your service for both mail and new in CANADA. Whenever we see these videos we are told by HULU that we are not allowed to view their content.

In short you are treating your non US-resident members as third class members and we do not appreciate it.

Either remove these restrictions or I for one will champion lobbying Rogers to boycott your services in favor of someone like GOOGLE.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. new format is full of bugs

I travel for work and am in Canada quite often, please give back the ability to read US news on yahoo.com, not much US news on ca.yahoo.com. This new format was not ready for roll out. You people should actually use the product you make us use. Then you would be frustrated too.

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about you FIX the Yahoo Finance so that it works?

For the last several weeks the change for the CAD/USD has been working intermittently - if at all. It seems to have quit working at all the past few days. Yesterday the value of the CAD/USD stopped working at all. How about you go back to the way you had it ten years ago? Every time you made a change - you chose to call them "improvements" - Yahoo Finance became worse.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada News