Skip to content

Canada News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

56 results found

1. Improve your spelling

Please correct the spelling of Vice-Admiral Harry DeWolf in the story about HMCS Haida’s 80th anniversary.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop with click bait headlines

You have an article talking about a french immersion program not being able to survive but the headline makes it seems like its a LANGUAGE ISSUE when IT IS NOT. It's an economic issue. People are choosing to not participate due to inflation and the bursaries not being adjusted to reflect the new/current costs of living. This type of ****-disturbery makes me ECSTATIC that news outlets are banned from social media. :)

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your article from 28.8.2023 Concerning Bard Pitt and Ines De RamonSomehow you are very misinformed, all just fake! See also the statement on

Somehow you are very misinformed, all just fake!
    See also the statement on Facebook from February 2023

Ladies and Gentlemen
    Unfortunately, these supposed statements do not correspond to reality. These supposed insiders are spreading statements that actor Brad Pitt has never confirmed, let alone that anyone in the press has ever personally contacted him for the truth.

For your information, he posted this statement on Facebook on February 23, 2023!
    Against the false statements of alleged Brad Pitt insiders! With all these constant misstatements, the fans and readers are only confused and the credibility of the publisher is damaged as…

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve your English

Re: Headline "Ont. restaurant owner beat to death over unpaid bill" 26 August 2023

The correct form is BEATEN — as used in the article itself. "Beat" is fine if you don't mind sounding like Jed Clampett, but journalists should have a better grasp of English.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Thieves cause more than $650K in damages to former Silver City building, owner says"

The word is "damage", without an S. "Damages" are monies awarded by a judge to an aggrieved party, typically in resolution of a lawsuit.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Spelling

Re: "New records unsealed in search for Madalina Cojocari, missing from North Carolina"

There is no hyphen in the word "stepfather", nor for that matter in any "step–" compound.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Proof read

I have read 3 different articles on your news page and each and every one of them had spelling errors. Please get someone to proof read these articles before you post them for all the world to see.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Racism

In your article about a woman and her two dogs being killed by a lightning strike, the writer made a point in telling readers that the woman was Hispanic. What was the point of that? There is no reason that this is part of the storey. She was a woman. Period.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can stop contirbuting to "the stigma" of mental illness by declining to support those trained to it.

For too long we have provided support to those taught and teaching "the stigma" of mental illnesses. We ought be rising baove them rather than repeating them.

Harold A Maio

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about applying the truth in your journalism

"The five felony counts against Rittenhouse stemmed from the 2020 shootings that left two people dead and another severely injured during chaotic protests against racial injustice in Kenosha, Wis. Rittenhouse was 17 when he carried an AR-style semiautomatic rifle on the streets of Kenosha and opened fire on demonstrators, killing Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and seriously wounding Gaige Grosskreutz."

Seriously? Opened fire on demonstrators? What narrative are you trying to cover? They attacked him, as was evident in the video evidence presented in court.

Well done Yahoo!

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Journalists

Do you guys pick your journalists out of elementary school, who, for some ungodly reason can't spell words like "apologize?"

Do you also pick out racist journalists who have to point out the bad guy is a white guy but when it's clearly a black guy, his race is never mentioned?

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop with misleading and inflammatory titles reflecting only your own bias.

Your job is to report news, not LGBTQ propaganda. MP's who have the courage to vote their conscience should not be subject to abuse by the predictably "outraged" quarters. This in regard to the seriously flawed "anti-conversion" law. MP's should not be made to feel the object of the manufactured "outrage" of a vested minority of alphabet soupers.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop making it so we cannot comment or engage.

I don't agree with simply making it so people cannot comment at all. There are some positive points of view that would be missed. It is easy enough for us to report someone who is acting like a bad actor and should also be easy for you as well to delete bullying posts. Not all of us are internet trolls

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop being liberal propagandists. Your site is literally garbage. It is worth less than garbage.

Your platform content sucks. Liberal lies, bias, propaganda and incompetent losers.

446th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your news reporting is attrociously bias.

Your recent article on Randy Hillier by Ahmar Khan was shockingly biased. It disgusts me that while you write about him breaking laws that Doug Ford himself has broken many times. Don't group Ontarians together you do not speak for me and my view. Journalism should be unbiased. I do not agree with your message. My entire family will be boycotting your services as you clearly paid off by Doug Ford.

446th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You remove comments! I'm done with Yahoo! F@CK OFF! Anyway you're so Fake & BIAS!

Your site is full of negatives about TRump! You have nothing on Biden though! BIAS??? Im leaving yahoo!

374th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All your headlines are so bias towards one political party, you should be neutral.

You are so bias! It clearly shows in your titles which side you are! I'm unsubscribing! I'm sure American senates will come after yahoo too once they've done with Twitter an Facebook!

446th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you don't stop auto-playing every stupid video on the webpage, I will not be returning

Every freaking page I view starts playing videos as I scroll down to read the article. I SAW the freaking video at the top of the page, if I WANTED to watch it, I would have done so there, NOT as I am trying to read!
    To make things worse, as I scroll down, every OTHER video I pass does the SAME thing. This is beyond annoying!!
    I feel sorry for people with older, slower computers.

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please spell check and apply proper grammar to your news. You’ve made many errors in the articles. It diminishes your credibility.

Please proof read your information before posting it. Don’t rely on spell check or translator programs. Your articles are fraught with errors and incorrect grammar. It diminishes your integrity and credibility.

213th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada News