US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the website user friendly

Your entire on-line experience is most frustrating. I have a Harry's raxor and I need blades and shaving gel. I received a letter saying a $5 Credit, All yours. I could not complete the transaction when I attempted to order blades and gel. I've only been able to order from your web site successfully by sheer luck. Are products sold at a retail outlet like Walgreens or CVS? You can respond to me at ccleftybob@yahoo.com. Robert Miller

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Ads have ruined your search engine. They bury the well written information that I seek. I will no longer use Yahoo as my main search engine.

Ads have ruined your search engine. They bury the well written information that I seek. I will no longer use Yahoo as my main search engine.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. add a phone #

put a phone number where i can talk to a real person

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. hi

hi

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. have a page for complients

I just want to let the archbishop Jose Gomez , that the presbyter of the San Anthony Church and his helpers in the city of Gardena, CA ,are NOT using the Mask protection during the mass and also around the Church or around the school. This is a bad message and bad example for the people. sincerely ,Carlos. I did not find any other place to send this message,Thanks.
    Thanks for the attention

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "boolean search"

MUST INCLUDE THE PHRASE, must NOT include the phrase, MUST include the word(s), must NOT include the word(s)... how are these concepts not applied on your Advanced Web Search? that's the purpose of your page. There are NOT 338,000 web pages with the phrases "midnight sun festival", "lake worth", AND "bryant park" - there MIGHT be 3-5 web pages that exist that MUST include all 3 phrases

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No displayed link to Yahoo Advanced Web Search

There is no link to the Yahoo Advanced Web Search page anywhere in Yahoo Search web page.
    https://search.yahoo.com/

The only way to find this page and use it to narrow the search results is to search for it with a web search engine or use its direct URL.
    https://search.yahoo.com/web/advanced

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Melhoria para o Safe Search / Improvement to SafeSearch

When searching for "Chinese space agency photos", Y! does not show any results and responds with the message: "The results for Chinese space agency photos may contain adult-oriented content. The SafeSearch feature must be disabled to display these results."
    It would be better if Yahoo! to bring results that are not marked as Adult content and allow anyone who wants to "disable SafeSearch" to bring content considered "for Adults". Thanks!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. where is my order x011123

you need better contact info. Im still waiting for my merchandise before I report this issue

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Saved searches?

Save everyone time
    It is very frustrating when a request is made and the ability to complete the simple task that was requested is nearly impossible due to key components not being available

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. surrender policy

Surrender policy

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'M LOOKING FOR TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS.

WHERE ARE TRUMPS TAX RETURNS???

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cant find a graph of walmart when they r busy

cant find a graph of walmart when they r busy

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base