US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Safe Search settings not working.

I have Safe Search OFF in Prefs and locked in that state, yet when I do an image search it always says it's on. It does offer to let me turn it off, but no matter how many time I click Accept in the pop up dialog it won't turn off. Note again I should have to do this as I have it locked as off in prefs.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Through the questions you find appropriate

Through the questions you find appropriate

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. screen freezes

Occasionally when I'm filling in a form on Firefox, the screen freezes and I can't continue. I start all over again, but it freezes again. Why does this happen?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. my DOMAIN NAME sonkoly.eu is BANNED LONG TIME AGO!!!! FOR REAL!!!! AGAIN EVIL PROPER WHITE GYPSY WITH PROPER GYPYS IDENTITY CARD

my DOMAIN NAME sonkoly.eu is BANNED LONG TIME AGO!!!! FROM GOOGLE, YAHOO SEARCH, BAIDU, ETC... FOR REAL!!!! AGAIN EVIL!!!! PROPER WHITE GYPSY WITH PROPER GYPYS IDENTITY CARD OR OTHER EVIL PEOPLE TYPE!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I suggest scrubbing all the **** off your site that says "Service Unavailable" otherwise why have content on your site that people can't see

North America, I keep coming up with The Daily Show with John Stewart hits but your system says "Service Unavailable" on a lot of them if not all. What's the point. Get rid of the content instead of wasting our time on something we can't watch.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Worthless

I asked about grocery stores in Oakland California. The query returned one ad for Piedmont Grocery, but no mention of the multiple Safeway Stores, Lucky Stores, Sprouts, Food Maxx, Pak'N'Save, Whole Foods, Grocery Outlet, and the dozens of Asian markets and other independent stores. This makes your search engine worthless. I strongly suggest fixing your search engine. Do you want me to be tuck with the thieves at Google?

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lost shipment and need help julep.com

I ordered two products (eyeliner + lip gloss) and have not received as yet. I did receive notice to rate products however, but do not have order.? what happened? *****@yahoo.com please help orders Jan. 9th 2020

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. privacy

I hope my online and offline privacy and security with yahoo through out my use of apps websites and email addresses with yahoo are safe private and secure

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please remove link

I just typed in the name of a teacher who passed away years ago (Sally Six Hersh.) I clicked on the top result (www.emporia.edu/teach/master/1986/hersh & an error 404 mssg tab came up...

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Doriforiki

Ι have a forum, doriforiki.forumgreek.com. When I search for it it is not in the first 5 pages of results. In other search engines when I search the word doriforiki, the first result is my forum

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please correct the home page for "JACKSON,MS".. It should not read Jackson, TENNESSEE !!!!

Please correct the home page for "JACKSON,MS".. It should not read Jackson, TENNESSEE !!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrong Zip Code

Please update the zip code for the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas to 89158.
    https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=?p=WALDORF+ASTORIA+LAS+VEGAS+in+Las+Vegas+Nevada

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inaccurate information on yahoo search

Dr. Brian Briggs - Pike Chiropractic Therapy Center
    www.drbrianbriggs.com
    Welcome to our Dayton Chiropractic Center (937) 789-7341. Dayton residents are invited to Office for alternative health care. Our chiropractor, Dr. Briggs uses a holistic chiropractic approach to improve your health and help you recover from injuries.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hey, yahoo! Your search engine is screwed up again!

Does do a search correctly. When it attempts to, it fails! Get off your **** and move faster than you do with the rest of the problems your users have told you about! Two years on developing a solution means someone has f#ked up!

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. lost data

Dear Yahoo Search Team! Please, Send my old data

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop putting up things I did not search for.

I ask for one thing and you people give me something similar to what I asked. IF I wanted something similar I would of asked for it. Please fix your search engines.
    I even clink on the part that says search for only what I asked and still other **** I did not want comes up. Fix this problem immediately.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pacific Lending Group has wrong phone number

when you search "pacific lending group coral springs"
    everything is correct but the phone - it should actually be (954) 227-4727

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. search results

your search engine cannot find my record labels bandcamp page that has been active for 15+ years, no matter how many pages of results I go through
    search term "demon tea recordings bandcamp"
    URL that ought be found : https://demontearecordings.bandcamp.com/
    there is no logical reason for missing / excluding this in the results

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. wrong phone number on Yahoo

TLC LIMO Noblesville IN has a wrong number listed on Yahoo. The correct number is ****

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base