US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. wrong url displayed

PLease change our URL to BountifulHopeFoundation.org from BountifulHopeFoundation.com

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does my default search engine always change after I use yahoo email, this is killing user experience. I'm thinking quit yahoo email now.

Changing default search engine is a violation of user's right. It is so disgusting. I'm quitting the email after I migrate.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have not disabled my Google search engine, despite their claim I have when I attempt to post here. The disable option is inoperably faded.

Preventing Google denying us using you when we disable their search engine and use yours. Google is not allowing me to disable my google browser despite their claim otherwise. The disable option is faded and inoperable.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. editorial views

I am tired of reading yahoo news and seeing them distort Pres. Trumps comments . Example was his Mount Rushmore speech which you said he was sowing racial divide. He was referring to the anarchists not peaceful protesters. This is just one example of your biased reviews and distortions of the truth. If this continues, I will be forced to share my comments with other yahooers and eventually quit your service.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your search engine is a piece of ****!

Get rid of yahoo search engine as it doesn't work. It never gives relevant results of quires'.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Yahoo search header covers search findings. It's too tall.

New Yahoo search header covers search findings. It's too tall.Go back to the previous that was about half as tall and did not cover answers.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search Ad results are being used by scamming companies for malicious use

Your search engine puts up to three advertisements before search results. And this causes people who are not tech savvy to mistakenly click on those ads by mistake. This happened to my parents who are older and got scammed by this.

They wanted to find the Amazon Customer Service Phone number.
    They searched "Amazon Customer service phone number usa". The first ad that came up was from this company:

"https://mountgalaxy.com/contact".

They clicked on this thinking it was the right link to contact Amazon. They ended up calling this company for help. The person who answered lied and told…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I whitelisted Yahoo Mail, but your pop-ups keep interfering, anyway.

It doesn't seem to care that the ad-blocker is off. Just that it is installed. Bad.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. what happened to all the nude photos of the celebrities?

what happened to all of tue nude photos of the celebraties that are shown?

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo’s orthographe !!

I ll never show Yahoo to my children. I live in France and your Yahoo title are a shame : « Les silence des musées français fait grincer des dents ». Education is one thing, if you lack some, choose good leaders...

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. yahoo

not working

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please remove BuyShop, Sandrawillock.com, & Fairymeetty.com from your search results.

Please remove BuyShop, Sandrawillock.com, & Fairymeetty.com from your search results. The Company has readily admitted they inaccurately advertised a certain product and sent me the wrong product. But they are not willing to take full responsibility for THEIR mistake. After 3 to 4 weeks of trying to ask them to meet their Legal, ethical & moral obligation for not sending me the product I ordered, the following in noted below. I was also forced to report this company to the Federal Trade Commission and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

1. The Company expects ME to pay for the return…
    10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. English Grammar mistake

Dear ARY News.

I watch your News Channel regularly as I find it the most balanced and honest. But, there are a couple of mistakes that you make in your use of the English Language which I wish to point out.

1 :- Before the news is aired, the announcer says 'These Headline News is Brought To You By.........

Where as the correct grammar use is 'THIS ' Headline News....

The word 'NEWS' is Singular . It is used when describing one item of news or many items of news, for example :-
    The News of the World
    Today's News …

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Missing information of the first Medical Missionary send to Island of Visayas and Mindanao in Philippines. Name Francisco Cabansag

My Father and Mother was the first graduate of Manila Sanitarium and Hospital School of Nursing. And they were the first Medical Missionary assigned to the Visayas and Mindanao before the war and even during the Japanese occupation was the only active missionary. Their name is Francisco Cabansag & Estrella Cabansag. Their last assignment was in the Iland of Sulu.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. UPDATE

Many of the household appliance stores listed in or "near" Scottsbluff, NE have been out of business for 3 to 5 years! Items for sale in Ft Collins are NOT near Scottsbluff! that is TWO and a Half hours away, NOT CLOSE !

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Complaint

My Wife and I had an appointment at the Belton Office At 1pm. We needed a few things to get our title changed. The blond lady at the door said she would go inside and WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AND COME STRAIGHT BACK AND SHE WOULD LET US GO TO THE FRONT AND GET OUR TITLE CHANGED! So we went and got EVERYTHING she wrote for us to get and came back! She did let us in up front but she LEFT OFF the part about paying the county taxes in my Wife's name so the title could be…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. clconrad37@sbcglobal.net this email came after all my messages and folders were stolen.

who is this email from. The address seems to linked to southernbell corporation

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. RATCHABURI: thailand. search in the images shows some maps with the wrong location

RATCHABURI: thailand. search in the images shows some maps with the wrong location

remove erroneous maps

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base