US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 40th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wrong url displayed

PLease change our URL to BountifulHopeFoundation.org from BountifulHopeFoundation.com

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bait and switch

You started your article with why one should pour salt in the drains at night but after going thru the entire show of hints, which some were good, it does not follow thru with why salt should be put in the drains. That was not very nice. Think that is called bait and switch

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ad for Paradise Park Mobile Home Park is incorrect

When I search for Paradise Park Mobile Home Park, Largo, FL, everything on the initial results page is correct except the website address. They only have a website within Facebook. The website link goes to Paradise ISLAND Mobile Home Park and they are not the same nor related. Could you fix it? Thanks.

P.S. The only online address I could find is in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Paradise-Park-Largo-Fla-107811940829761/?ref=page_internal.

Thanks.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. stop hijacking firefox search

you keep hijacking firefox search
    how fix?

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Telephone number is incorrect for Cole Surgical Arts

The telephone number for cole surgical arts in Fort Payne, AL is incorrect. It should be (256) 273-4300

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No-Idea does any one I meant adults noted kids. No Idea what tell me come on tell me dad ya an it going to stop asking what dad. I know ha.

Ha dad no place to file complaint I wonder against. Why dad against freaking mom Michael what stupid dad I dad did you hear Michael I shout Miranda dad are going let her get eau that shot pops sorry daddy I sorry run gone I get Miranda Michael daddy let get away go get ya fault stupid Patty I she all you Ramon hay Patrice don't call me that I call me pat Patty Patrice to th I pattrica ya I like spell Mexican central bus eye centrol not central 🇪🇸 she I my teach cuban ya dad a that…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Suggestion only

Contact United States Army for used large tents
    That are warehoused somewhere and let homeless
    Use them, or make a community of homeless. No
    One is using warehouse tents..

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. City of Blue Springs, MO phone number

Please change the phone number for the City of Blue Springs, MO from 816-228-0121 to 816-228-0110. Thank you!

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I clearly asked to AVOID *** and **** by putting a MINUS SIGN in front of those 2 words but… Yahoo doesn't seem to notice. Pity and thus Yah

I clearly asked to AVOID * and ** by putting a MINUS SIGN in front of those 2 words but… Yahoo doesn't seem to notice. Pity and thus Yahoo is useless to me

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo maps, please update your map database. 201 robin rd Glastonbury CT 06033 is a VALID address

Yahoo maps, please update your map database.

201 robin rd Glastonbury CT 06033 is a VALID address

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search Results in NYC

In a search for a store that sells GEODES in NYC, including separate searches for amethyst geodes, celestite geodes, agate geodes, etc, I did not find the store ROCK STAR CRYSTALS. This store stocks and disolays more geodes for sale than ANY OTHER STORE IN NYC!! Its should show up in yor seasrch results. You can call te store at 212 675 3065 for verification.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SERVICE, SAFETY, QUALITY OF FOOD

WE HAD DINNER IN AMES IA. LAST EVENING. NOONE WAS WEARING MASKS. THE CURLY FRIES WERE FRIED TO A CRISP. I WENT TO ASK FOR CATSUP. THEY COULD FIND ANY THAT WASN'T STICKY. IT TOOK ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO GET SOME. NOONE WENT TO FIX PROBLEM. PLUS OUR TABLE HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED. CAN'T YOU AFFORD A MANAGER?

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Incorrect number for the Carrboro Police Department

When searching for the Carrboro Police Department, I found that the number provided by Yahoo is 919-918-7412. That is the incorrect number. The correct number should be 919-918-7397.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. False advertizing

The post on senior living and house image you are showing are totally faults. We here in Branson do not have such senior living housing that you are showing. This is false advertising.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why does my default search engine always change after I use yahoo email, this is killing user experience. I'm thinking quit yahoo email now.

Changing default search engine is a violation of user's right. It is so disgusting. I'm quitting the email after I migrate.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base