US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Covid-19

Tuan/Puan
    Rakyat malaysia di arah tinggal rumah sampai 31 march 2020.TV2 mesti promoti tambahan gambar Hindi,Banyak rakyat nimati tanyang gambar,Ini ada satu sokongan kepada kerajaan malaysia,untuk rakyat tinggal rumah Orang asing, ada banyak yang tiada duit nah beli Astro,Mereka tonton dengan TV biasa.
    Tolong sokong , dan buat secepat untuk 2 minggu
    Sekian Terima kasih Tv2

AmarPeminat TV2

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Way to reach our website in top position through Digital Marketing

Digital marketing is one of the developing fields and will continue to dominate throughout the coming years. Advanced Course in Online Entrepreneurship is a fresher to intermediate level course covering all of the core aspects of digital marketing. This course is specially designed for the fresh individuals that are looking to harness the power of the internet to get their first job in digital marketing and go beyond with advanced techniques.

Digital Marketing Training for Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
    Executive Program In Digital Marketing
    Certified SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Program
    Certified Inbound Marketing Analyst Course
    Certified SEM Professional Course
    Certified…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You can search through my friends via Facebook and my personal ID

You can search through my friends via Facebook and my personal ID

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. **@yahoo.com

enough of the Golden Girls can't you guys find something else to put on ? 6 episodes in a row is nuts. you have enough movies to show till 2:00 AM Give us a break..

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Old Cache is still on Yahoo 6 months later... How do i get this removed?

There is old cache on yahoo search despite the images being deleted from the source. Yahoo states it will be removed in 6 weeks. And yet 6 months later the cache still is there! This is ridiculous - why isn't there a feature to highlight this cache is out of date!!?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. request for funding usa/uga projects

Dear Chairman of TANF,
    INTER-FAITH AID MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL-INC
    -CA,USA/UGA
    OFFICIAL REG.# 3352963-TAX EXEMPT # 38276332; WITH ID #52418:(501)(c) (3) YEAR. 2001- IN SAN JOSE CITY OF CALIFORNIA STATE-USA.

March 13, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam, Chairperson, of TANF,

BE BLESSED BY YOUR CREATOR OF ALL THINGS SPRINGS

Thank you for your E-mail Message and some good contents there in , noted and responded to;
    However, I would like to take this opportunity to present to you and your Corporation our Annual Fund-Raising of our Non-Profit Organization here attached for your consideration at your Earliest convenience. Here we GO!!
    We the Executive Board…

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Suggestion

I would like Peter's mother to go to Hanna A and beg her to contact her son Peter, to get back together. An it happens.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cover person for coronavirus

Cover "hero" person for coronavirus.
    UW's Dr. Helen Y. Chu

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. rock music artist Creven, results must be part of the search results for the name Creven

major label recording artists should have their sites listed on your search engine. Artist Creven is listed at www.broadjam.com/creven, www.myspace.com/crevensocial, www.facebook.com/eric_christian, www.instagram.com/crevenart, www.reverbnation.com/creven, www.reverbnation.com/crevenpromo, Your seach engine's resuolt should be updated. And for the record hot artist are not the ones YOU like; their the ones who are

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hand Sanitizer

you need to have hand sanitizer at the beginning of the line for every ride and at the end of the line and call it the wheelock safety law

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. cover of XFL

I would like to know why you do not cover the XFL

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My own suggestion

TRUMP'S DENIAL OF US CITIZNS: President Trump (R): You are again forgetting that everyone is not a "Rich Bastaroo" like you and other politicians. I have been fighting for my life and to keep my family safe. It is because of politicians like you and Kamenitz (D) that are making the honest citizens suffer cruel hardships because neither of you can keep your scrambled brains from thinking of your gingling pockets, instead of the poor people who have to plead and beg for a crumb of bread. I, for one am willing to pled my case before a jury of…

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NEXT PAGE OPTION AT BOTTOM

PLEASE PROVIDE PAGE MOVING OPTIONS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE TOTAL MESSAGE DISPLAY PAGE,SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO MOVE TO NEXT PAGE AFTER READIND THE END OF EACH PAGE.OTHER WISE EACH AND EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO UP AND MOVE TO NEXT PAGE
    THANK YOU

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Needs to fix category

Yahoo the same with any other providers using their own search engine needs to fix by adding a new category called, "Roller Skating Rinks" because I am a Researcher and Historian on roller rinks that I find many former rinks and still operational roller rinks have "ice rink" or "Ice Skating Rink" You need to correct categories! This is how roller rinks loses businesses because Yahoo, Chrome, Google, Bing, Firefox, Opera all are blamed for hurting roller rinks with the wrong category. Announce the new fix and let the owners of all rinks the updates.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. **@yahoo.com

HOW IS KLEENIX MADE AND PACKAGED

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. control flickr photo search.yahoo.com home page

Allow us to control flickr photo that is displayed on the search.yahoo.com home page. We seem to get a random page that has no relation to our interests. Provide a way, perhaps in a profile, where we can list some key words to select the content from flickr.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can not believe you took the coupon out of the Buffalo News.Not very nice of you some of us have no way to get the coupon but shop at HobB

Some of us are upset that you took the coupon out of the Buffalo News not nice and not fare please put it back in the paper.....s
    some of us like the same discounts others get ...not every one has a smart phone ......Thank you Patricia Tobin

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change color for visited links

In the old days, visited links were colored red. Please return to this way of making such links stand out from those which haven't been visited yet.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Content in Sports news

CONTENT. Went to read sports, specifically NFL news for a different perspective from other sites. The most recent articles, I believe there were 3, were YESTERDAY. Some of the others were a month or more.

If you want people to continue to access your site for a variety of purposes, make the site CURRENT AND RELEVANT. Not old and outdated. Worthless, really

Sorry Yahoo, not coming back for a while

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base