US Search Mobile Web

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. map

Hello work in system and just dirt smiling??

26th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FireFox iOS app search suggestions

every other browser that I can think of is compatible with firefox app except yahoo. I had to manually add it to my search sites... and searching from the firefox home screen is absolutely cumbersome and tedious as ****. I don't know what dispute mozilla has with verizon, but I wish they'd settle it so I can fully use yahoo with ff.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. D Robert Wolff MD INC in Hollister CA is only one of two ophthalmologist but he is at the bottom of search— many retired MD ahead

I want a higher listing- many retired and closed MD in my town at top of search- but me at bottom no. 30-

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Postal code variations

Does yahoo not recognize that states have postal codes, area codes, regulatory codes, working condition codes, alphabeticized system structure codes and buildings codes? Seems like a lot codes couldn’t we just use numbers for them?

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. *

Please help me🙏

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base