Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the old way

Go back to the old way

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Articles are repeated too often in the feed. There are too many ads. Once an article is read it should be replaced with another one

Articles are repeated too often in the feed. There are too many ads. Once an article is read it should be replaced with another one

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Return to old format

Liked old version. DISLIKE CURRENT VERSION

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Liberal Bias

Most articles included have a liberal/democrat bias.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Really don't like how the comments are visible in headline / photo of article.

Really don't like how the comments are visible in headline / photo of article.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spy turns off WiFi

Stop spy from turning off wi fi

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get someone who can write better than Matt Bai. Does he even bother to proofread his work?

Is there any editorial oversight of the writers at all?
    Can Yahoo News find writers who proofread their work? That would be nice.
    Honestly, the glaring bias against Trump from Yahoo News convinced me to vote for him. Well, not solely that; however, Yahoo News did play a part. Thanks!

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the old format.

I want to scroll through headlines of news stories. I am currently searching for other apps that are more user-friendly. I will check back with Yahoo occasionally to see if you have the change back or made a better format.

397th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo! needs to be receptive and balanced.

Your political bias is extremely narrow and myopic. The World is a diverse, complex place, Yahoo! needs to be more receptive, in order to break out of the superficial rut you are stuck in. Time to grow up and get real. It's difficult, but do-able.

397th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 455th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 455th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back the old home page, I can't stand this new app and your new home page

Bring back the old home page, I can't stand this new app and your new home page

535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you delete the yahoo account key its make so ridiculous that i could not sign in my yahoo messenger

Instead of yahoo account key you can use other option to make it easier i want you to delete the yahoo account key it so ridiculous that eventhough i disabled it already the yahoo account key i could not sign in in my yahoo messenger i have important contact there its make me regret why do i access that thing please fix this issue

535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi I wonder there is no short cut to switch between countries as I want to set india news on my app and not UK .... Thanks

Hi I wonder there is no short cut to switch between countries as I want to set india news on my app and not UK .... Thanks

535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 772nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base