Home Page (Android)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More meaningful news, less fluff.

Less silly news about human errors and more meaningful news about the kind of research, stories, and events that reflect the landscape.

267th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo app need a lot of improvements

Reply to Yahoo on 3/13/2015

The improvements I'm talking about why can't the users have everything in one yahoo app like Yahoo Mail, Messenger, Search and Weather. So that's four different apps a user have to download taking up a lot of space in our mobile android devices that yahoo doesn't really need, I always say keep it simple.

P.S. O yahoo why do my comments get deleted when using this app every time I write a comment on a news topic with this yahoo app it's get's deleted automatically for some reason that's an issue you need to fix.

335th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ditch all the garbage "news' like the Kardashians & stupid stories. I have neither the time nor interest.

Ditch the garbage "news" like Kardashians & petty gossip. I HAVE NEITHER THE TIME NOR INTEREST.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mostly unimportant or just not interesting. Notice they're not even informative.

Just people wasting my time. Noticed that none of posts are "who cares" stuff.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I used to be able to ask for more or less of a subject. Now I'm seeing so much Kardashian stuff it's almost comical.

Let me decide if I see more or less of a topic in the future. I would like to see fewer / no Kardashian stories.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Where's my yahoo

Go back to the old yahoo

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Comment improvement

The app does not send you notifications when people like/dislike/respond to a comment. What is the point of commenting if you cannot be notified when someone replies? It should notify you and also let you return to your comment so you can reply.

120th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please Yahoo, can you put the old programme back in place, or something similar, allowing commenters to keep track of their historical posts

Please Yahoo, can you put back in place the older programme, or something similar allowing commenters to keep track of their historical posts. And the most recent, popular, least popular. Thank you .

227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. celebrity gossip is not news

Stop force feeding me celebrity gossip. It's not news.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I click read more on most stories I'm bombarded with spam.can't even read half the stuff I click on!

Some stories require a read more button. More often than not I can't read the story because I'm bombarded with spam! **** is really what it is! Fix this!

168th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Needs a sort by date of articles. It's useless for me to come back daily since the feed is intertwined with articles from a week ago.

A way to remove read articles from the feed, or at least sort them by date/time would be useful. I find myself not coming back to the finance app often since it's too difficult to consistently find up to date news. The feed has too many old articles that have been read already.

335th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The news is too childish

The "NEWS" is too trendy and blog like. I would like to understand the world better by using this app. Not just feel like I was on a 15 year olds facebook, or twitter feed.

If yahoo wants to get serious they should hire respected editors and news people who can elevate their content.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Go back to the old app

If I click to read an article it then prompts me to click a hyperlink that never fully loads. Go back to the most recent version of this app.

335th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (Android)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base