How can we improve Yahoo News?

Keep this leftist BS off my newsfeed!!! If you consider "HuffPost" / San Francisco Chronicle as political "news...then you're an IDIOT!!

Dear Yahoo ( to the little libtard who controls the news feed)!!

18th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeffrey Roberts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheHound Clegane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perfectly said. Folks use Yahoo as a generalized search engine, and politics are continually being force fed thru your preferred media outlets. please stop!

• J H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try this NEW Email company Fastmail.com its great ! NO pop-up's NO news BS

It's really cheep and they won't sell any of your personal info to anyone, not like Yahoo does

• Tim Bock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would subscribe to the Huffpost if I wanted to hear their left-wing diatribe!

• karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that's funny, cause i get far more fox news articles than i could ever want or need... & i'm neither a republican or a democrat. at least the flying saucer/aliens on mars articles have slowed to a trickle. yahoo does need to adjust its algorithms. just because i click once on an article that happens to be from a particular news outlet, does not mean that i want to be inundated by more articles from that outlet.

• Chris Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, been using Yahoo as my home page for over 25years. Now looking for another, HuffPost is the worst in reporting half truth and liberal opinions as news. I enjoyed getting both conservative and liberal viewpoints on Yahoo.. but seems that Yahoo news is turning into a Huff Post fan. Might as well post the national enquirer as news.

• Gash Riprock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be refreshing if I could filter out HuffPo content. Yahoo leans too far left for my taste.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with these comments that Yahoo news is the most disgusting biased news posted. On a good point every political article Yahoo posts, I am immediately against it.

• Solaris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you try going to a different website if you're so miffed? There are only about 8 zillion fake alt-right news media outlets springing up like rabbits on the internet. You can take all your hypocritical alt-right people with you, too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree Huff Post is not even news. They are so one sided in their reporting and their war against Trump is very apparent. Even though I didn't vote for him, I agree with him about the media being very one sided . When I am on Yahoo ( which is very little these days ) I skip over any article by Huff Post.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too get tired of Huff Post always in my news feed. I would like a more balanced feed--why are we subjected to only Huff Post?

• Newman Boatman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand the lefties... here is my idea: Spread the word:

It is a simple concept: "Vote Red for the Green in your pocket... or vote Blue for your Green to be in government's pocket."

It can be said many ways... "If you have Green in your pocket, you ought to vote Red, and not be taxed until you're Blue." Or: "Don't be Blue, Vote Red for the Green in your pocket."

Or: " If you've got Green, vote Red and don't be taxed by the Blue until your Blue too." "Red and Green go together... have a Merry Christmas... vote Red for the Green"

Or perhaps: "When the Red is washed out White, you'll be with a Blue governed."

However you said it, it means" You need to Vote Red Republican if you want to keep the Green in your pocket rather than send it to Washington so the Blue Democrats can spend your money for you; after they take their rake off share that keeps you blue."

Feel free to use the concept and state it as you wish. Personally, I'd rather people be able to keep their Green rather than give it to the spendthrifts in Washington. For one thing, people are more generous when they have the money to donate to the causes they are interested in, and less generous when they have less money and are expecting others (politicians) or (government) to solve all the problems for them. Can you imagine if government ask for donations for the different things they spend our taxed dollars on, rather than taxing and spending as they want to do it; how much less money would be donated because the people are not really interested enough in those causes to support them other than by force? "Draw a Red Line on Government spending OUR Green (money), and Vote to not be Blue."

I am sharing this idea with you in hopes that you will share it with the world because people need to know it is their Green that is either going into their pocket or into the Government's coffers for the politicians to spend liberally to buy votes for themselves.

God Bless you and yours... President Trump... and God Bless the United States of America.

• c c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are not journalists; they are political advocates and propagandists peddling fake news.

• peter adamo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easy fix . . . balance!

anybody with any intelligence can see the leftist ideology. Irritating

• William Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo news is supposed to be an unbiased platform, not a an outlet for leftist propoganda.

• Richard Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least try to balance the news, there is no reason to constantly try and shove the leftist agenda down our throats. Some people prefer to THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base