US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. let us comment like in the past!

let us comment, you claimed it was only during the election, obviously it is not!

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back comment section

My guess is the comment section was taken down because that is the best way for yahoo to push it's very biased and liberal agenda. That's the best way to silence people with a different view (the truth) take away their voice. Have gotten to where I dont even pay attention on yahoo page. To much false ********. There are no journalists left in this country with enough testicular fortitude to actually report the truth

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's picture from your news reports. She is a Communist ****

This woman is a terrorist, and an insult to the American people. She should be executed for her corruption.

91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comment section

Put back comment section. Also, why not include a more well balance articles which are Liberal, Middle and conservative thoughts. This would make you news much more interesting.

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A Block button

A block button to prevent other users from seeing your posts, going into your post history and continuously attacking you everywhere you go would be incredibly useful. The mute button stops you from seeing people's posts but it obviously doesn't stop others from seeing your posts and post history. People with ill will just goes through your post history and constantly attack you even after you mute them.

Cutting off interaction between two very hostile parties with a block button will save everyone a headache in the short and long term. It will also improve the article comments section tremendously.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop giving Washington Examiner and Fox News more prominence than fact-based news outlets. They are destroying the Yahoo brand.

I have read Yahoo News for decades, and have always felt that you selected outlets and news items fairly, but lately there are more Washington Examiner articles than any other outlet, which is just ludicrous, because it is well known as a hard right-wing outlet that cares only for right wing ideology, and has little regard for truth. I can't support Yahoo anymore with blatant biases like this. Yahoo News has changed from a fact based news service to be a mouthpiece of the hard right. It is sad, given how long you have been a useful and believable source…

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Be less biased against conservatives!

Be less biased against conservatives!

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop spreading panic news.

Dylan Stableford and Lauren Tuck need to just stop. The political bias is just too much...I love yahoo...but I'm about to delete it from my favorites because of this blue side panic driven goal of getting trump out. It's been 4 years...get over it...vote in a new guy if you can...if you can't..live with it. Everybody else is.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Read about comments.

The reason for the deletion of the comments section is because the comments were red pilling was to many of the sheeple. When a news article has hundreds of comments calling it out as all lies and propaganda its much harder to push society in the direction their narratives are meant to push them.

Example for the jab articles, imagine if they didn't remove the comments about the health problems the jab has caused them, or all the links to documents deaths from the jabs. They would have never been able to inject those toxic jabs into as many people…

178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I do not want to hear ANYTHING about the coronavirus. Not about it's mutations, not case #s, not even if it turns 99.2755% to zombies!!!!

STOP POSTING CORONAVIRUS!!!! YOU ARE BATTERING THE SHEEP AND MAKING THE REST OF US WANT TO GO POSTALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i bought some 4x4 scooters on your web site and got scammed i want yahoo to make good on my order

i bought a 4x4 scooter on yahoo web sight and got scammed i want yahoo to make good on my order

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Too many unaccurate news sources

Examples Huffington Post, Washington Examiner, Fox, Telegraph and Daily Beast to name a few. Also you option to see less of these source seems to do little to nothing.

178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Uncensored platform

A free uncensored platform to allow citizens to respond/question news stories veracity,

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo should leave politics out.

America's basically 50/50 Republican or Democrat I know there's independent I am one of them. But we either side for the left or right. you're never going to make anyone happy. You're just going to make 50% extremely mad either way. Yahoo should leave politics out of it. Talk about real news or nothing.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop increasing propaganda news articles

Return to your previous amount of less propaganda news articles, examples are those presented by news sources such as the Washington Examiner and National Review who carry familiar legitimate names to lure independent readers in their direction

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base