US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On comments, why are you scrambling words like Colored? And Assistance = #!$istance.

On comments, why are you scrambling words like Colored? And Assistance = #!$istance.

94th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When are you going to give me back my comments in Yahoo News !!!! This Survey garbage totally sucks and has to go immediately !!!

When are you going to give me back my comments in Yahoo News !!!! This Survey garbage totally sucks and has to go immediately !!!

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There seems to be something wrong with the automatic censoring function on the news comments. For instance, it blocked out part of the word

There seems to be something wrong with the automatic censoring function on the News comments. For instance, it blocked out part of the word "trespassing" simply because it contains the three letters a-s-s in a row. It did the same thing to the word "assuming", The algorithm shouldn't censor PARTS of non-offensive words. This a malfunction and needs to be fixed.
    It also censored the word "*" in a non-salacious discussion of the famous movie scene in "Deliverance". And it continues to censor the words "Nazis" and "" even in comments about articles where those actual organizations are…

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disclaimer Error

The disclaimer at the end of your articles reads "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting" -- It should say "Our goal is to create a far left narrative that seldom reflects the truth, we have eliminated the comments section to keep you from calling our leftist propaganda ********, and blatant disregard for facts" -- There ya go, fixed it for you!!

548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Factual inaccuracy: https://news.yahoo.com/killed-himself-defense-argument-emerges-100047064.html

Autopsies cannot conclude homicide. That is the job of a court. Autopsies can only suggest they have evidence the death was due to likely homicide.

548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop Carrying False Huffpost Articles on Abby Johnson and Planned Parenthood on yahoo!news

Please make an effort to stop posting untruths about Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood abortion clinic manager. Planned Parenthood is a RACIST organization. It's founder, Margaret Sanger, stated "We do not want the word to go out that we are here to exterminate the Negro population". She also spoke at *** meetings. Please stop carrying false statements from HuffPost on yahoo!news that continues to promote racist Planned Parenthood. Thank you.

548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Report accurate news!

The gentleman that killed the black boy because he attacked him, you and other try to make him into some racial misfit to society when it is the writing of such cheap , slanderous articles that has fueled the ignorance in out streets. The Dems know that Biden can't beat Mickey Mouse so the start scheming again on how to beat him fairly or not, people have turned on law and order I my country and a sleeping giant is about to be awaken. Americans are being failed by Biden, harris, clinton, Obama and when we landslide on Joe bidens …

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop being so ********* Biased!!!.... News is supposed to be Impartial & Unbiased!!!....You are FAILING Miserably !!!

Just report the facts, NOT your opinions & Feelings !!!

This is not your YouTube Channel / Twitter / Facebook etc... This is a NEWS Feed !!!

Grow the **** up & have some professionalism !!!

Go ask your Grand parents, since OBVIOUSLY your Parents Failed you !

548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Very manipulative and bias news reporting, I am not embarrassed to say I support Trump, I am afraid that left wingers will destroy or damage

Very manipulative and biased news reporting, I am not embarrassed to say I support Trump, I am afraid that left wingers will destroy or damage myself, my family or my car. So even if it hurts try to be kind.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Correction to recent new Headline

Trump administration secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program"  
    "Only Congress, not the Executive Administration, can do that."    
    There is no instance when the President can withhold or deny allocated funding, or change the allocation of funds, to any U.S. Federal program." 

Someone should do at least a minimal amount of research before posting said "journalistic headline news", otherwise your "Headline News" makes your staff appear ignorant.
    A BRIEF GUIDE TO THE FEDERAL BUDGET AND APPROPRIATIONS PROCESS
    It is important to remember that the president’s budget proposal is simply a request. It has no binding authority on Congress and is best understood as a…

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bias in stories

Why doesn't Yahoo News report the whole story about the Rittenhouse shooting at the riots. He was being chased by the victims!!!

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Honest Reporting and Purposeful Commentary

By requiring your journalists and writers to become members of The Society of Professional Journalists. Accordingly, it would go far in stopping fake and dishonest (Bias) reporting.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do actual journalism, don't pass on industry propaganda

On August 17, 2020, Yahoo! News published Rob Waugh’s article, Vegans urged to switch to cow milk instead of soya milk to save the planet. Rob in his article builds a case that it would benefit the planet if people switched from drinking soy milk made from soy beans to cows milk. Rather than quoting actual science, Rob quotes from The Sustainable Food Trust and its founder and chief executive, Patrick Holden. According to Wikipedia, Patrick Holden is a dairy farmer. Obviously we have a conflict here. Rather than carry out actual journalism, this article quotes an advocate for his…

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get your facts straight

In https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-experts-analyze-ufo-footage-110438639.html, you mentioned the cosmonaut was trying to get images of the Aurora Borealis over Antarctica. This would indeed be history-making, as the Aurora Borealis occurs only in the northern hemisphere (Boreal meaning "of, relating to, or located in northern regions"). The southern aurora is called the Aurora Australis, as any third grader could tell you.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wrong Picture of Suspect for Article

The article "Florida man reportedly used $2 million in virus aid to buy boat" from the Grio on your front page incorrectly shows a Black couple from the TV show Love and Hip Hop in the picture widget next to the link for the article and not a picture of the actual suspect Casey David Crowther.

1152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Research accurate information. The less accurate information posted could result in a misdiagnosed condition.

“Treating complex regional pain syndrome,” name of article page.
    Information is “partially” incorrect. CRPS causes can also be from immobilization(type 1 non-nerve damage and type 2 nerve damage). I first got CRPS from the immobilization of my ankle since I had just fractured my growth plate. Also CRPS can be other places... Ex: THE WHOLE BODY(Stage 3 of CRPS is when you have had it for more then 3 years or if it has spread(YES CRPS can SPREAD) and Stage 4 is when it has spread “internally” into your organs, luckily most people will never enter this stage). CRPS is…

1152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo News! Really??

Why are you posting a picture of Chinese family in masks walking though an airport when the article is about "Coronavirus Updates: U.S. death toll tops 1,000" article? Please post relevant pictures to the article you want your viewership to read.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base