US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo News is Completely Biased and Not Even Close to Providing Fair Reporting

Yahoo News is a disgrace. Embarrassed and totally disappointed by your liberal rants. Shame on you, Yahoo! Disgusted. Have you learned nothing about fair reporting? Try it. You'd find fewer complaints (a lot of feeds about this topic, below). You'd also find you would contribute to bring this country together, rather than dividing it. For shame, Yahoo!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Find SOME way to filter out all of the Russian trolls!

Russian trolls are a plague on Yahoo comments. Most of them are easy to identify, because they are attacking Yahoo or other news sources, not the article or information in question. Also, Russian trolls generally have few comments, generally less than a thousand, and a quick review of their other comments can be used as the basis to screen them out and close their accounts. Get these Russian trolls OUT of Yahoo!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP AUTO PLAY ON VIDEOS!!!

I'm sick and tired of opening a story and obnoxious audio starts playing from a story several stories down from what I want to read!!!!! STOP AUTO PLAY. If I want to hear a story I'll click play. About to stop visiting Yahoo forever. I can find lame stupid stories elsewhere.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. POST NEWS WITHOUT your OWN emotions of motivations involved!!!!

Try posting "Just the news". NO Political spin. NONE. We all get it, you HATE TRUMP... BUT MOVE THE H*** on already!!!!!!!!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Look up the definitions of "NEWS". and apply it to your page.

The term "NEWS" is widely defined as recent, up-to-date (new), and of generally relevant to most people. Most of your postings don't qualify. Many are days old, out-of-date information (and close to the top of the lists). WAY too many 'stories' from highly-biased sources (i.e. Huffpost). WWAAAYYYY too many "sponsored" posts, disguised as stories. And NOBODY cares about the Kardashians!!!!!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WaPo, HuPo, NTY, Yahoo, Salon, ThinkProg and CNN are not the only news sources how about balance????

Forget my idea I see you are already actively ignoring the suggestions.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base