Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1678 results found

1. Why I have to read oriental daily in Yahoo Hong Kong new every day?

The oriental daily is biased media. I have no idea why Yahoo Hong Kong post their news on Yahoo News. If Yahoo pushes me to read it, I will give up to use Yahoo as a search engine.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo Publishing Russian Owned Propaganda Hit Pieces to Influence USA Elections As Real News.

Yahoo has been publishing articles by Russian owned The Independent as news articles. From Wiki: "The Independent was sold to Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev in 2010"
    This is one of the most obvious examples of Russian interference in the US elections I have ever seen. Yet Yahoo publishes their hit pieces daily because they happen to agree with their political stance and the targets of these hit jobs. Yahoo has become a willing partner in the spread of Foreign Influence in the US elections, specifically Russian Influence in this case. Stop being hypocrites Yahoo. Stop publishing anything by The Independent…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list, 3 are about Trump, either bei

Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list", 3 are about Trump (either being indicted, or shake-ups in the staff), a fourth is an SNL parody about if Trump was black, and the fifth is about Republican ruining the American Democracy. See a pattern here?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve news writing, please

I have become increasingly disappointed in the quality of newswriting @yahoo news. In the middle of hard news stories we are learning about what designer clothing someone is wearing. Clichés, slang, urban dictionary words, and opinions are sprinkled through nearly everything you publish. A cutline with one of the Hon. Brett Kavanagh hearing photos caused me to write to you today. It reads: " Too bad for Kavanaugh that these Senate-branded ultra minikegs we're not filled with beer." I have no words for that professional judgement black hole.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stop blocking voting on this platform

Im noticing that any post on here the is negative about you has the comments disabled. Truth scares you greatly doesn't it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Breaking news?

Stop bugging me to make yahoo my homepage. I only come to your ****** site to get to my email account. You NEVER have "breaking news." So, stop claiming that. You are consistently behind nearly every site on the internet. Here's one example. ‘Very telling’ that Trump didn’t know his own anti-ISIS point man, former official says. This story is ALL OVER the internet. Not a word about it on yahoo. I'm sure you'll have it sometime after the holidays though.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Checking your sources

Every day, I see stories on Yahoo News from " The National interest". Is Yahoo sure these are not Russian propaganda? They seem like it to me. Have you checked your source of these stories carefully?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. World Noble Peace Prize

It is time to suggest a world leader who made a genuine effort, traveled the world over & promoted peace among diverse leaders and opinions. One name comes close to reality is Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi. He traveled most world met virtually all world leaders and made efforts to reduce their differences during the different political environment.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize the bar that shows news categories

Why is "Matt Bai" listed as a category of news yet "Science" is listed under "Other"? Despite his inflated sense of self importance, very few people care about his opinion and SCIENCE is far more important. Please allow us to CUSTOMIZE the categories we see or better yet, customize the whole page so we dont have to see articles that fall into categories we dont CARE about!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please stop posting articles that assassinate the characters of blacks who are victims of, or suspects in, crimes on Yahoo.

For example, we are seeing articles about bankruptcy that occurred in 2016 against the suspects in the Smollett's case, just as the articles about a purported find of marijuana against the black man killed in his own apartment by a white police woman. Articles like these are never written about white victims or suspects; not even when they kill an entire family! stand for fairness and equality before the law and public opinion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop repeating the same story.

Stop repeating the same story. Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story. Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please allow opt out for "Download Newsroom App" pages.

When returning to a discussion I quite often get a page telling me to "Download the newsroom app and join the discussion". No matter what I do, I cannot return to my previous discussion because this page keeps coming up. Effectively, I am locked out of ever returning to that discussion unless download the app, which I DO NOT WANT.

Frankly, it's starting to **** me off.

You need to give people the ability to opt out of downloading the app and returning to the discussion via their browser.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is horrble. I could not even looks at the news. Everytimes I click the news headline. There are two or more videos playing sametime.

I can not watch the two video playing same time. It has been for awhile. I could not even watch it. I may have to change the Google default news page. I have been using yahoo for long long time. I can not do that now with 2 video playing same times.
    Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i haye your new idea of havinf someones comment block the article how can i disable this cutesy feature i want to read comment AFTER an art

i hate your new idea of having a comment block the article. How can i disable this cutesy feature?? I want to read comments AFTER an article not blocked by

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ask users before giving users your New version which I find new version to be terrible

I did not want new version and should have been asked which I was and I denied new version and yahoo gave it to me anyways. Most I found do not like the new format

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base