US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Look up the definitions of "NEWS". and apply it to your page.

The term "NEWS" is widely defined as recent, up-to-date (new), and of generally relevant to most people. Most of your postings don't qualify. Many are days old, out-of-date information (and close to the top of the lists). WAY too many 'stories' from highly-biased sources (i.e. Huffpost). WWAAAYYYY too many "sponsored" posts, disguised as stories. And NOBODY cares about the Kardashians!!!!!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cant vote on conservative topics, why votes closed?

Yahoo left wing bias. Trying to vote on topics involving left wing bias by yahoo and says vote is closed. I know I am just one person but very close to closing up shop with Yahoo!

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies.

It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies. When I pop onto the Yahoo site the front page looks more like the cover for a gossip magazine. I want real news and up to date information as to what is going on in the world. If you want to cater to that kind of stuff then move it to a separate page and let us who care about what is going on in the real world easy access to just that information.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. This is horrble. I could not even looks at the news. Everytimes I click the news headline. There are two or more videos playing sametime.

I can not watch the two video playing same time. It has been for awhile. I could not even watch it. I may have to change the Google default news page. I have been using yahoo for long long time. I can not do that now with 2 video playing same times.
    Thanks.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I want to edit the homepage. I'm sick of your news choices. I want a neutral feed.

I want to edit my homepage. I'm sick of politics. and I'm sick of Yahoo news.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Will Yahoo be comeing back on yahoo games

Fix yahoo games and bring it back.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Re Vatican and ****** abuse of children

Investigate the rate of incest in families and close friends. The issue would have never come out it if hadn't been for Catholic survivors insisting for decades. NCReporter reported regularly since 1985. Also investigate why the APA (psychiatrists) are still refusing after 30 years to recognize trauma in childhood (Developmental Trauma) For many years they were saying childhood memories of *** with adults were a fantasy --and that the children wanted it. They still have not acknowledged their error despite thousands of survivors speaking up of their lifelong distress.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do away with the loud covering music and the large captions across the video screen

Whoever dreamed up the new way you are presenting the news videos should go to work for the Comedy Channel! The loud music and large captions across the screen add nothing to the videos and is very off-putting. I have just stopped watching the videos and only read the news
    item.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No more Anti-Trump, No more articles calling out the race of people. Stop the Bias.

Your political bias is beyond ridiculous. You allow your employee's to call out the race of people within your gossip articles. Which fuels the race war going on. Its pathetic. You should send your employee's back to college to learn how real journalism works. You attack our President on the daily. Yet you create a Shrine for Obama and his family. You lie on the daily. Yahoo should be ashamed of themselves for their left leaning diarrhea of the mouth. You cater to the left only. You dont post decent articles. It wont matter what people write to you because…

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reading news on Yahoo these days is getting to be very hard. Lookin for another source to use instead because I am getting fed up with playi

Fed up with having to play whack a mole due to pop-up windows of comments and auto play windows, and having to constantly adjust volumn to hear audio up for voices then blaring yahoo music. Getting to be a real joke here!.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Loaded, opinionated, poorly crafted news with inaccurate leads. Much opinion. Poor sourcing. Not news. Just rants disguised as news.

If you're going to have "news" on your site, you should at least try to be professional about it. I don't care if you are left-leaning if you at least make an effort to not be so obviously opinionated and stick to sourced information. Your opinion is not news. Everyone already knows your opinion.

Best thing you can do is allow us to choose not to see the nonsense spewed by second rate journalists and keep the mail service separate.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Where is the news

There is a big fire on the west coast - where some of my family resides and there is not one story on it, just someone's opinion on something that really does not matter!!! Where is the real news???

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base