Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11168 results found

1. Verified (Not VPN) Country of Origin Flag Symbols by all Yahoo Commenters Names.

On Biden and Trump articles, I have sometimes seen over 30,000 comments and over 25,000 of the comments are known Russians using American names trying to influence our politics. Americans can't even get a word in because of the professional propaganda army that Putin has working 24/7 in St Petersburg, Russia. Putin's propaganda army in St Petersburg, Russia can easily send over 100 comments a minute with no problems whatsoever. We are now in a full-blown propaganda war that Vladimir Putin has declared on all Western social media. Russia is losing the largest war since WW2 because of the West.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Someone is targetting me and reporting my comments. Can that be prevented? Can the person be banned?

Some of my posts are reported later. So they are being reported. I never post anything objectionable. One post, of which my reply was rejected, that said they could bury folks out in the back forty was not reported, and it still active. There needs to be some punishment for reporting posts because one disagrees with the idea, or dislikes the poster.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can't reply to a comment that someone sent me on yesterday. How can I reply to them if there isn't a reply button? I need some help!

I can't reply to a comment that someone sent me on yesterday. How can I reply to them if the reply button is not on here? Need help ASAP!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop posting ads as News. Please stop posting videos in News articles that have nothing to do the article.

Please stop posting ads as News. Please stop posting videos in News articles that have nothing to do the article.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. So you've rejected the truth, not the fake news **** you guy's feed to everyone, but the truth you bunch of liars are hilarious!!!!

Fake news is hilarious, and you know something even more funny? You'll soon stand before a Military Tribunal and pleading for your lives! Now that'll be real comedy!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo needs to be FAIR and UNBIASED in their comment censorship. I have posted numerous comments that were "rejected" for no legit reason

Yahoo clearly has bias in comment censorship. The last three comments I have posted were rejected due to "guidelines" or whatever. My comments were not inflammatory and did not violate yahoo "policy." Yahoo, please fix your AI and your "regulatory" staff need training to better recognize their bias when approving/rejecting comments that have no reason to be rejected.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. the censors constantly failure to publish all posts, there are no violations of asny publiashed rule

stop the hypocrisy and take the power to silence every post from the hypocritical censors you employ

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Block specific news sources or key words. Better article moderation for false news. Stop spreading misinformation

Block specific news sources or key words. Better article moderation for false news. Stop spreading misinformation

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop rejecting comments that DON'T break Yahoo guidelines

The ability for users to report a comment is fine, but for Yahoo to reject comments simply because they were reported by someone who had their feelings hurt, and who couldn't handle the truth, and NOT because they went against Yahoo Guidelines, is absolutely ridiculous. You may as well not have the ability to post comments at all if users can simply report and have comments rejected and removed that simply disprove their narrative. And furthermore, the same one's complaining about the freedom of speech being suppressed, are the same one's doing all the reporting of my comments. Yahoo needs…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. PRINT PRESIDENT BIDEN'S JULY 4 REMARKS IN FULL

Just transcribe them, rather than cherry-picking. He said that highways in America were no longer congested, and then said he had one more thing to say and mumbled something about his staff telling him to get in (the limo) so he doesn't lose any votes.
    Just print ALL of what he said and let us decide. We're grown ups. We can do it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please return my original homepage format!!!!

No need to describe...Just return to the original format!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Find out how and why I keep getting block from making comments. This morning I commented, this afternoon I'm blocked. What's going on?

This morning I commented, this after noon I'm blocked. What's going on? Please unblock my ability to comment and please find out why and how these irritating block are occurring. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow me to comment in Yahoo articles

Allow me to comment in Yahoo articles

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. I don't want your ****** news feed

stop your ****** news feed

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →
  18. More balanced reporting please.

Seriously, your "news" site has a severe left lean to it....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about Yahoo stop rejecting or suppressing any Conservatives comments on articles. It's OUR FEEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

Every single time I make a comment regarding an Article about Biden and I make a statement that is for Trump you reject it or remove it. That is clear violation of MY FIRST Amendment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weather it hurts someone's little feelings. Get over it!! This is STILL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. TRUMP 2024

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please remove Fox News from my news feed

Please remove Fox News from my news feed

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 558 559