Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please report the standings up to the minute. Jon Voit got a HR, and it hasn't Yet shown up in his stats...What's wrong here???

Hey you guys, according to MLB.com, and everybody else, Jon Voit homered...but you don't have it down as such in his stats ...What gives??
    Makes me wonder if more stats aren't being shown...???

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ellen,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was a temporary issue with stats not updating for baseball but this should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. My league says the regular season is over. It won't let me change the settings for the playoff date or the start of the regular season.

My league says the regular season is over each time I try to change the playoff dates. Right now we have no regular season schedule. I try to go in and change it through the league settings but I get this response:

"You cannot edit the schedule once the regular season is over. (Error #511)"

What is Error #511? Can someone with Yahoo please take a look at my league and fix this. I had a technician email me today and tell me to change the playoff dates on the settings but it won't let me do that. I doubt…

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spener Torkelson

Why is he not in yahoo when he has been signed by a MLB team?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for a "choice" of season type in your settings.

Been playing for years!!! And a commissioner. This shorter Baseball season has been really fun as opposed to the loooong grind albeit rewarding to win at the end.

My out of the box suggestion is to be able chose to Season Type - by "dividing" season into two halves - A Spring and Summer with a 4 Team Playoff ending both. .. If someone wins both Spring and Summer they would be declared Champion of the Year. Otherwise the Winner of each half season would meet in a Season Finale match up for Title. I hope someone likes the idea.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CANCELLATION????????????

How do you let thousands of people draft, trade spend time and money, knowing full well that this would NOT be a normal season...we all knew that in March..we knew possibly 110, 80, 60 were all possibilities....PLEASE explain your reason. If it is a programming or software issue ..tell us. Cancelling makes absolutely no sense. So now that you cancelled where is the money...some of us have invested hundreds of dollars. The season starts in 2 weeks....FANTRAX is kicking your *** now in fantasy baseball, and they did NOT cancel anything. I have been playing Yahoo for quite some time...you…

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MLB Post Season You Pick em

Just like the NCAA Basketball Tournament, but now, with MLB postseason in more of tournament like post season, why not have a similar Pick 'em? Before the Post season begins pick the winners of each match up and then track to see who wins the World Series.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'm unclear as to why a player who debuted (braxton garrett) is not yet available as a free agent in the league I'm in. Can he be added?

I'm unclear as to why a player who debuted (braxton garrett) is not yet available as a free agent in the league I'm in. Can he be added?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback.

Top prospects and new players are available at different times based on your league’s settings and are subject to your team’s waiver rules.

“New Players Become Available” setting locks post draft – Neither commissioners nor Yahoo Customer Care are able to edit this post-draft.

During spring training any player already in our system on a MLB 40-man roster may show as “active” until the regular season begins.

“As soon as Yahoo adds them” option – Players are available as soon as they’re added to a team’s 40-man roster. While players outside the 25-man roster can’t be used until after September 1st, you can claim your stake early.

“Wait until called up to the Majors” option – Players won’t be available until they’ve been called up to the Majors and are part of a team’s 25-man roster.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. The "Matchup Rating" for LAA 1B Jared Walsh is for a pitcher

and has been for as long as I've been checking. Does anybody on the backend preview this before it's posted? There are a finite amount of MLB players - data should be verified by someone at Yahoo. Hope this gets addressed.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mikella,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

Player updates and projections are provided by our data provider.

We have reached out to our product team so they can reach out regarding Walsh.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. I use the Chrome browser. Is that why I cannot capture players and stats and copy into Excel anymore?

I want to copy player stats into Excel to sort by the different categories for evaluation. I used to be able to do this. Now I cannot. Using Google Chrome.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Punish the REAL GUILTY

I have been harassed by a man in yahoo fantasy baseball public league 183612. I was quitting on this season and offering to trade some of my team to help out my fellow players. My message went as follows: Giving up on this season. The season is just too weird for fantasy baseball. No time to dedicate to the everyday changes. I'm open to trading with anyone for anyone since I'm bailing out. First come first serve. I will examine and approve trades for the next few days everyday at 11pm pst. Here is the responses I received: From Jason…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't when any games and being treated unfairly because of the virus.

The cap on moves should be lifted if a team who has a certain amount of players PPD because of virus restriction. I can't even compete with the person I'm playing against cause 5 of my hitters and a few pitcher are idle since Thursday because of this virus. It's not fair I was destroying my opponent and now I have to watch my team get slow rolled into death with only 3 guys that took At Bats today? I think Yahoo dropped the ball here and I won't use this services every again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Players will be updated in the player pool to update their team via a trade once the players have been officially added to the new team roster.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback.

Our product team is reviewing all options for baseball including allowing leagues that wish to skip the 2020 shortened season to be able to renew in 2021 with 2019 rosters but no decisions have been made.

Currently, in order to renew next year, you would need to have a draft in the league with rosters. So you could apply all rosters in an offline draft and remove the option for playoffs in the league. Then you’d have all managers bench their players for the entire season and then those rosters would be present when the league renews in 2021.

If you do not renew and we are unable to allow leagues to renew with rosters from 2019, managers would have to view their rosters from the 2019 league through their Fantasy Profile and let the commissioner know who they want to keep so those…

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

The person who is accepting the team transfer invite will need to accept using a desktop computer or the mobile website. If they are on their mobile device and being directed to the app, they will not be able to accept the invite as you cannot accept an invite on the app.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. Commish Updates

When there's a Commish and also an Asst Commish, when either one adds a Commish Update, it's assigned to the Commish. I think if the Asst Commish makes an update, the Asst Commish's name should be attributed to the update to avoid confusion.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create "CV-19 HOLD" Button for Owned Players Affected by Team Suspension

Attention Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball:

To Whom It May Concern,

Due to this week's game suspensions for the recent CV-19 outbreak can you please create a "CV-19 HOLD" button for the owned players on the affected Teams?

This will most likely happen again throughout this intensely challenging time we are all facing in our nation.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Acting Commissioner: mr mojo risin
    League ID#: 170341
    League Name: BUTTERMAKER & BUTTERWORTH

Email: jm@hillvalleyltd.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The message board doesnt show messages from different devices possibly. stuff posted goes missing

board doesnt show messages from different devices possibly. stuff posted goes missing

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please ADD each team’s 60 game schedule to the daily team lineup pages.

Please ADD each team’s recently released 60 game schedule to the daily lineup pages. A number of your users would like to start arranging our lineups now. As you know, the season starts in just 8 days.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base