Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue with Players List (two different sets alternating)

I've never seen this happen before, I just noticed today that the Players list is switching back and forth between two sets of rankings, one with Acuna Jr. as the #1 player as it had been and a new set with Tatis Jr. as the #1. It's doing it with pitchers too, one with Cole as #1 (as it was) and another with deGrom #1. If you keep clicking "Players" or reload the page it will switch between the two almost every time, very strange. You'll see the same player (i.e. George Springer) on both page 1 and 2 because…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you.

We have reached out to our engineering team about this issue for them to look into and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Optional minimum bids at $1

You should offer the options of leagues should be able to have a minimum bid at $1. We don't want any team to be able to bid $0

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. trash talk

can you bring back the trash talk feature that from your team page you could update/submit it and it would show until it was changed again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Astros prospect Pedro Leon to the player pool

Astros recently signed international prospect is on the fast track to MLB. He needs to be available to draft in dynasty leagues. He has been ranked as high as #3 on the international prospect lists and now is under contract.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for your feedback.

Team’s top prospects are reviewed and added to the player pool each year for the launch of the new season. If a player is not added at first, you can see when a player will become available in the player pool based on settings in your fantasy league by going to https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6792.html.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Player transactions tab

During the season each players transaction history can be accessed through their "note icon" next to their name. When the season renews that information is no longer available from the previous season. I am in a ESPN league in which when the season renews the players previous season transaction log comes with it until the keepers are set and the remaining draft takes place. It is a very handy feature to easily track how players were acquired.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow for duplicate players in points league

Allow for duplicate players in points league. To allow for hits only league where everyone picks any player to get a hit. Could mimic Beat The Streak to get 56 game hit streak by picking any player each game

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. league votes on changes

please create a league votes option to incorporate a change

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. expand to 14 team mock drafts

Baseball has the biggest player pool of any of the major sports, and basketball has the fewest. Yet, there are 14 team mock drafts available in basketball but not baseball?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Year round dynasty league option

It would be nice if Yahoo offered the same year round features that a couple of other platforms do. My leagues have been around close to twenty years and there is often trade discussions that peter out during the offseason since we can't go on an complete trades once the season is over. Having leagues up year round would keep many people coming back to check on their teams and make adds/drops etc. You'd get more traffic that way. When Yahoo needs to do their maintenance to upgrade and add new features or whatever happens behind the scenes during the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow for Separate Hitting and Pitching BN Spots or Limits per Roles.

It would be fantastic if you could set a limit for the amount of Bench spots you could have per hitting or pitching or maybe even per positions. E.G. If we have a total of 5 Bench spots, we could limit teams to pickup 3 max hitters or 3 max pitchers to fill the bench. That way teams cannot have 5 hitters OR 5 pitchers. Can only do 2 bats, 3 P. or 3 bats and 2 P. I feel like this will help with adding more flexibility in free agency in leagues as well as prevent hoarding of SP.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please report the standings up to the minute. Jon Voit got a HR, and it hasn't Yet shown up in his stats...What's wrong here???

Hey you guys, according to MLB.com, and everybody else, Jon Voit homered...but you don't have it down as such in his stats ...What gives??
    Makes me wonder if more stats aren't being shown...???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ellen,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was a temporary issue with stats not updating for baseball but this should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The fantasy baseball season normally opens around the end of January or beginning of February. We anticipate this to be the case this year and will provide communication once it opens for registration.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. My league says the regular season is over. It won't let me change the settings for the playoff date or the start of the regular season.

My league says the regular season is over each time I try to change the playoff dates. Right now we have no regular season schedule. I try to go in and change it through the league settings but I get this response:

"You cannot edit the schedule once the regular season is over. (Error #511)"

What is Error #511? Can someone with Yahoo please take a look at my league and fix this. I had a technician email me today and tell me to change the playoff dates on the settings but it won't let me do that. I doubt…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spener Torkelson

Why is he not in yahoo when he has been signed by a MLB team?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow for a "choice" of season type in your settings.

Been playing for years!!! And a commissioner. This shorter Baseball season has been really fun as opposed to the loooong grind albeit rewarding to win at the end.

My out of the box suggestion is to be able chose to Season Type - by "dividing" season into two halves - A Spring and Summer with a 4 Team Playoff ending both. .. If someone wins both Spring and Summer they would be declared Champion of the Year. Otherwise the Winner of each half season would meet in a Season Finale match up for Title. I hope someone likes the idea.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CANCELLATION????????????

How do you let thousands of people draft, trade spend time and money, knowing full well that this would NOT be a normal season...we all knew that in March..we knew possibly 110, 80, 60 were all possibilities....PLEASE explain your reason. If it is a programming or software issue ..tell us. Cancelling makes absolutely no sense. So now that you cancelled where is the money...some of us have invested hundreds of dollars. The season starts in 2 weeks....FANTRAX is kicking your *** now in fantasy baseball, and they did NOT cancel anything. I have been playing Yahoo for quite some time...you…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MLB Post Season You Pick em

Just like the NCAA Basketball Tournament, but now, with MLB postseason in more of tournament like post season, why not have a similar Pick 'em? Before the Post season begins pick the winners of each match up and then track to see who wins the World Series.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm unclear as to why a player who debuted (braxton garrett) is not yet available as a free agent in the league I'm in. Can he be added?

I'm unclear as to why a player who debuted (braxton garrett) is not yet available as a free agent in the league I'm in. Can he be added?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback.

Top prospects and new players are available at different times based on your league’s settings and are subject to your team’s waiver rules.

“New Players Become Available” setting locks post draft – Neither commissioners nor Yahoo Customer Care are able to edit this post-draft.

During spring training any player already in our system on a MLB 40-man roster may show as “active” until the regular season begins.

“As soon as Yahoo adds them” option – Players are available as soon as they’re added to a team’s 40-man roster. While players outside the 25-man roster can’t be used until after September 1st, you can claim your stake early.

“Wait until called up to the Majors” option – Players won’t be available until they’ve been called up to the Majors and are part of a team’s 25-man roster.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. The "Matchup Rating" for LAA 1B Jared Walsh is for a pitcher

and has been for as long as I've been checking. Does anybody on the backend preview this before it's posted? There are a finite amount of MLB players - data should be verified by someone at Yahoo. Hope this gets addressed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mikella,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

Player updates and projections are provided by our data provider.

We have reached out to our product team so they can reach out regarding Walsh.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. I use the Chrome browser. Is that why I cannot capture players and stats and copy into Excel anymore?

I want to copy player stats into Excel to sort by the different categories for evaluation. I used to be able to do this. Now I cannot. Using Google Chrome.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base