Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. message board

I think previous message board posts made by other users in all Yahoo Fantasy Sports Leagues should be viewable by all members. I noticed that from the seasons 2011 to 2017 I can not view the messages posted by other users. I do not know why this feature was changed but I think for league history purposes it should be made viewable once again, especially for commissioners. If Yahoo Fantasy Sports wants leagues to last for years members should be able to go back and see what other member wrote on the message board, particularly when Yahoo allows us to…

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No Trade List - Personally Set

It would be nice if you could set up a list whereas the team owner can choose players that they do not wish to trade... therefore sending an automated rejection to the person offering a trade.

This would be a nice feature and easy to administer.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow player swap once a game is PPD

Once a game is PPD, if there are bench players available that can be swapped due to start times being later, this should absolutely be implemented. Feels like a large miss and something that could be easily changed.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add More NA spots

NA spots are currently capped at 10. I'd like to see the maximum raised to 15 or 20 to allow keeper/dynasty leagues to have more in-depth minor league possibilities. Yahoo has done a good job of expanding the player pool, but when you can only roster 10 NA, it caps these newly added players usage.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Expanded Commish Ohtani/Future 2-Way Player Options

So we realize you guys decided to make Ohtani 2 separate players. Many people are obviously upset about this (myself included). I understand that either choice will ruffle some feathers, so why not make a commissioner option to treat Ohtani as 1 or 2 players?

Commissioner Option 1: Treat him as 2 separate players, both take up a roster spot, etc. the way you guys said it would be this year.

Commissioner Option 2: Have him in the system as 2 players but he would act as 1 player. For example, under this option, pitcher Ohtani and hitter Ohtani only…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A Daily Survey With The Same Reply

After another inconsistent year with no marked improvements yet far too many issues ignored you want to ask me how I feel about your company? Over and over and over again I might ad although I must say it is no problem to repeat my answers of -5 Hate for YaPoo and their inability to connect with their users rather than connect with more ads in our face and stats that are more jacked up than a family of guys named Jack. You need to hire some Fantasy experts (no not the idiots in your stupid videos claiming to be…

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Historical data; Historical graphs; Customizable Rankings; Advanced Statistics

I would like see graphs of player ranks (and other statistics) plotted over time. For example, What was Player A's season (Total) rank on 9/11, 9/28, 9/25, and how does this graph look? Incorporate some ideas from stock graphs!

Also, customizable ranking would be nice incorporating statistics not measured directly in the game: baseball OBPS, hard contact %, etc.

Finally, making statistics searchable by dates would be nice!

Keep up the good work! You guys are awesome!

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More DL spots in Private Leagues

We need more DL spots in Private Leagues. You updated the NA spots to 10 but left the DL spots at just 5. For keeper Leagues we regularly have more than 5 players on the DL at one time.
    Please up it to 10.

Thanks!

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stat Tracker

Once again, in August, Stat Tracker longer works. This happened last year when you started this ****** change to the so called "New" Stat Tracker. This is ridicules!! I am a non-stop user, and watch Stat Tracker EVERY DAY. Same with Football. If this is the response to my yearly time in fantasy sports, I'll move elsewhere. No more excuses, your changes always have a negative affect.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. auto-renew should be auto-invite

I run a couple of leagues and have a lot of managers to keep track of. I like setting auto-renew so that settings and history are carried over, HOWEVER because the auto-renew also automatically has the past teams joing the league I wind up spending time the first few weeks figureing out who is really in or out.

I think it would be good if there was an option for auto-renew: Yes / No / Yes Invite. Renewing the league but only inviting the past teams would help to knock off some of the zombie teams from the league and…

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide optional time limit on trade offers

This can be applied in all fantasy sports not just baseball. Have a drop-down box available with an option to set a time limit on a trade offer. Options can be hourly, 1 thru 12, then 24, 48 and 72, or the usual unlimited. There are many instances where this will come in handy, i.e., you may want to get rid of or hold onto someone before thier next start for whatever reason, or you may want to create a bidding war, etc. Lots of offers we make are time restricted anyways. At least then we won’t have to remember…

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. For pro leagues. Please list how many players have signed up before I join a league so I have a better idea if the league will go. Ex 9/12

For pro leagues. Please list how many players have signed up before I join a league so I have a better idea if the league will go. Ex 9/12

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SP / RP HISTORY

When looking at the “game log” section for SP/RP who are now starters you can only see one or two starts at the most. This kind of sucks especially if the sp started as a reliever or with the reliever tag but has been a starter all year. I don’t mind the SP/RP tag I just want to see more history of his performances.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Week 16 is 10 days -

Week 16 is 10 days. Due to All-Star break, games start on Friday July 20 - YET lineups have to be set on Monday, July 16?!!?!? I understand you can set them again on July 23rd for the second part. Why cant the lineups be set for the start of the first game on Friday July 20?

In yahoo fantasy football, there is an option "Game time - Tuesday". Why can that not be the same for baseball? That would also allow you to add guys Mondays before the first game start. Right now, you can not add a guy…

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Commissioner can add multiple players

Commissioner can drop multiple players from a team. Allow the option to add multiple players as well. The current setup takes too long when doing a big adjustment.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sort stats for 21 days and 60 days

More stat categories for sorting:

Sort stats for 21 days and 60 days

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Commissioner edit lineup next day option

As commissioner, I can edit lineups the same day - but only the same day. When I use my commissioner tools to edit a lineup, could there be a drop down box of several days where I can adjust rosters on different days? It helps with vacationing owners. Thank you!

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. setting active line up for rest of week !

then pick up a batter for the day . changes your line-up . takes your active start player to bench . even your pitchers WHY ? Please Try And Fix . This Has Happened Mutiple Times . Specially when your pitcher gets 10 Ks and he's on the bench . when you know he was in line up to start. FIX ,FIX , fix PLZ !

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base