Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is a mistake Kenley Jansen

there is an error in the system, yesterday
    Kenley Jansen made a save game and the system counts it as a BSV, that's not correct. Please solve it so that our results for the week are correct. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

A stat correction has been issued for the save that Jansen was not originally credited with in his stats.

The stat correction will be applied at the end of this week for points only and roto scoring leagues. Since the previous week’s matchup is no longer active for head-to-head leagues, this stat correction will not be applied to the Week 11 matchups. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out.

Our experts maintain the list daily and update based on real-life player performance, injuries, and your feedback.

Injured or underachieving players aren’t automatically removed from the Can’t Cut List. Both injury severity and long-term player value are considered before a decision is made.

Our experts will continue to monitor Bellinger along with the other players on the list and make any changes as needed.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. I would love a new stat BB+TB

There is a big need for including walks in the scoring categories. I think it would be amazing if we could have a stat that combines Total Bases and Walks.

This would fill such a need for being able to account for the importance of extra base hits while also giving credit for walks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Should Not Change Minor League Players' (MiLB) Designation from NA to IL when They Get Injured In The Minors

This seems to be a new thing from Yahoo this year. And it is creating all kinds of problems. When you have a MiLB prospect in your NA spot and suddenly the player's designation gets changed from NA to IL when he goes to the MiLB injured list, your ability to make additional FA or waiver claims from the FA pool becomes impaired; this due to having a MiLB player in your NA spot without having the NA designation because someone in Yahoo -- very amusingly, I must add -- decided to change the designation for that prospect to IL…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello JJ,

This is a known issue and being worked on our by our engineering team.

If there are players that you are finding with an IL designation instead of NA, please report those names and we will get them passed along to our engineering team to get updated until the fix is in place.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?????

WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?? I MAY HAVE TO USE ANOTHER SITE!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You can credit JB Bakauskas with his win

It’s self explanatory. When statistics accrue in real baseball, they should be included in fantasy baseball. For example, if a pitcher, let’s call him JB Bakauskas for the sake of this hypothetical, enters a tie game with 2 outs in the 7th (possibly against the Reds) and records the final out before his team takes the lead in the 8th and goes on to win without allowing the opposing team to tie or take the lead again, that pitcher earns...you might have guessed it...a win. If that was to be reflected in his fantasy tabulations, I would not be opposed.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't Cut List Consideration

Please consider removing Josh Hader from can't cut list please. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Where are the Cash leagues?!?!

Uuuh, the season starts in 2 weeks....where's the Cash leagues?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out.

Public Prize Leagues are currently available to join.

The option to create a Private Prize League will be coming soon.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Change the way you LOCK players

Please change the way you handle "Locking" players. This is year long fantasy league, NOT DFS! You know what I am talking about.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Roster glitch

Why was Sixto Sanchez listed on the IL for several days, then returned to NA status? I moved him to the IL during that time and now I can't make a roster move until I move him back. It cost me a transaction in a league with trans. limits. I don't understand why this changed randomly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, players in the minors are not supposed to have IL designation. Sanchez was accidentally changed from NA to IL and was changed back to fix this, we apologize for the inconvenience.

12. NA to IL?

Why has Sixto Sanchez been moved from NA to IL?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is a known issue and our engineering team is working on a resolution. We do not have an estimated time frame for when there could be a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing!

Thanks,

Product Support

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

When a game is suspended, all player scoring up until the suspension is applied. The remainder of the game’s scoring for all players will be applied retroactively once play resumes using stat corrections. Since stat corrections are only processed on Mondays, there may be a posting delay.

Exception – In Head-to-head leagues corrections will only be processed if they apply to the most recently completed matchup.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Fix Stat Tracker for Fantasy Baseball

The Stat Tracker has been messed up for days now. For example, the Pittsburgh/Cleveland game this morning is showing play by play for the Diamondbacks and Dodgers from what I assume is last night? This has happened with at least one or more games for days now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lance,

Sorry you are experiencing issues with StatTracker.

We’ve notified the engineering team.

If you are still seeing an issue, please reach out through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, DM us @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or at r/YahooFantasy on Reddit so we can obtain more information.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Add IL+ like you did for NHL

When a player is DTD or on COVID-19 list, they should be slotted in the IL+.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out.

Players that are confirmed on the MLB’s Covid list will get a designation that is eligible to be placed in the IL roster spot.

Our fantasy team is looking into an IL+ spot but no decisions have been made on whether this option will be made available in fantasy baseball.

Thanks,

Product Support

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. missing players and international players

I noticed Justin Foscue , Tahnaj Thomas, and Wilman Diaz have not been added to the player list just to name a few. When will these be added?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

The player pool is reviewed at the beginning of each season and top prospects for each team are added at that time.

If players are not added at that time, then top prospects and new players will be available at different times based on your league’s settings and are subject to your team’s waiver rules; https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6792.html.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. Check advice info before posting

The Tues. August 3 advice comment stated that Yordan Alvarez was scratched because of a stiff neck. I took him out of my lineup. He then played and hit a two-run homer for which I received, of course, no credit. Please, no fake news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize if the player updates stated the player was not in the lineup and they did in fact play that day. The updates come from our data provider so we do encourage members to double check other sources to ensure their players are not in the lineup for that day.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. How can i report an abusive fantasy commish

having a problem with a fantasy baseball commish being abusive and using abusive language.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base