Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would love a new stat BB+TB

There is a big need for including walks in the scoring categories. I think it would be amazing if we could have a stat that combines Total Bases and Walks.

This would fill such a need for being able to account for the importance of extra base hits while also giving credit for walks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?????

WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?? I MAY HAVE TO USE ANOTHER SITE!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where are the Cash leagues?!?!

Uuuh, the season starts in 2 weeks....where's the Cash leagues?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out.

Public Prize Leagues are currently available to join.

The option to create a Private Prize League will be coming soon.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Add IL+ like you did for NHL

When a player is DTD or on COVID-19 list, they should be slotted in the IL+.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out.

Players that are confirmed on the MLB’s Covid list will get a designation that is eligible to be placed in the IL roster spot.

Our fantasy team is looking into an IL+ spot but no decisions have been made on whether this option will be made available in fantasy baseball.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Covid Players MUST be IL Eligible!

Covid players must be eligible for the IL! This is not fair to league owners to have to drop players because we can't shelf them on the IL. Especially in keeper leagues where the bigger picture has to be considered.

Right now covid players are not eligible for the IL spots. This is a major problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.

Players with the Covid-19 designation have been updated and can now be placed in the IL roster spot. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we got this resolved.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Private Prize (Cash) Leagues

Please make this Option available again. I don't know why the last few fantasy seasons of various sports have been ruined by waiting to the last moment to offer the option.
    This has been going on for over a year now. There doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason for this. Perhaps, you are trying to get people to play your Pro Leagues, but they have settings that are too basic and immature. 4 of my leagues have been ruined because the last weekend to draft before Opening Day has passed and I will lose players.
    If there is a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate the patience while we worked to get Private Prize Leagues available. This option is now available to use in leagues. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused!

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Actual customer service would be a good start

You keep saying Paid Leagues are "coming soon" Season starts in less than 3 weeks. WHAT is Yahoo waiting for?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update Pro League Categories

The Pro Leagues need to change two(2) scoring categories to adhere to their importance in today's MLB.

On Base Percentage(OBP) needs to either replace or be an option to replace Batting Average(AVG) as one of the scoring categories for batters in the Pro Leagues.

Quality Starts(QS) needs to either replace or be an option to replace Wins(W) as one of the scoring categories for pitchers in the Pro Leagues.

Both of the stats I mentioned(OBP & QS) are viewed as just as important, if not more important in evaluating players in today's MLB than the stats they would replace(AVG &…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dave,

We are anticipating Prize Leagues will be available in the near future but we don’t have an estimated date to provide. Our fantasy team is working to get them available as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Adjustable weekly transaction deadline

There should be an option for the league to choose if they would like a 12am the night before transaction deadline or by the start of games on day of for weekly leagues. It's available in most if not all other providers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can't I play Andrew Vaugnn of the White Sox at Left Field? He is a rookie and only plays Left Field, this is really terrible.

Why can't I play Andrew Vaugnn of the White Sox at Left Field? He is a rookie and only plays Left Field, this is really terrible. I can only play him at first base which he doesn't play. I can also only play Danny Mendick at second base and he has played short stop over ten times. This is really unfair.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WHEN A PLAYER SUDDENLY GOES ON THE IL YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT FOR A FILL IN THE SAME DAY AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY JUST

WHEN A PLAYER SUDDENLY GOES ON THE IL YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT FOR A FILL IN THE SAME DAY AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is not possible due to the roster transaction deadline of Daily – Tomorrow. Daily – Today leagues with immediate roster transactions are available in private leagues.

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add IL+ position in baseball

It would be great if you added an IL+ position to baseball. Hockey and basketball have it. Basketball started this year.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please please please make it possible for everyone to download the past years stats

Please make it possible to download a CSV of the list of statistics from the past year. My league plays with some weirder stats that are only every organized in our league player list page.

Please make it possible to download the unique league stats from the past year in an excel or csv format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rankings are broken!!!!!!

IS ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION???? THE RANKINGS FOR PREVIOUS SEASONS ARE BROKEN!!! ALL YEARS ONLY REFLECT YAHOO PROJECTED RANKINGS FOR THIS YEAR WHICH IS INSANE!!! IS ANYONE HOME?????????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is there any way to block trade proposals or messages from a crazy person? There should be.

Seriously, it's borderline harassment going on in one league right now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent a manager from sending trade proposals or messages through the trade proposal to other managers.

If the manager is sending any type of harassing messages, please obtain screen shots of these messages and contact us through the sports section at help.yahoo.com for further assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

18. Issue with Players List (two different sets alternating)

I've never seen this happen before, I just noticed today that the Players list is switching back and forth between two sets of rankings, one with Acuna Jr. as the #1 player as it had been and a new set with Tatis Jr. as the #1. It's doing it with pitchers too, one with Cole as #1 (as it was) and another with deGrom #1. If you keep clicking "Players" or reload the page it will switch between the two almost every time, very strange. You'll see the same player (i.e. George Springer) on both page 1 and 2 because…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you.

We have reached out to our engineering team about this issue for them to look into and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. Double elimination playoff tournament for 'one-win' leagues with 20 teams for 2020

For the 2020 short Yahoo baseball season - create an option for a double elimination playoff tournament for the one-win leagues that are 20 teams big. I believe a double elimination tournament is 9 weeks. This would be perfect since baseball will be only 9 weeks long for the COVID-19 shortened season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?