Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You can only select 26 categories per position type.(scoring settings)

Set scoring settings FREE!! Make all the check boxes available...

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stat Correction for week 15 Thursday Night Baltimoe defense only gave up 15 points

The jets scored a defensive touchdown so the Baltimore defense only gave up 15 points. There score should be 8 instead of 7.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Ravens D/ST are correctly charged with 21 points against because 7 of the points were while the special teams were on the field.

3. AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8

AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8. Please give the IL position. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i renewed a cash league, however it defaulted to standard. as commissioner how can i change this back without deleting the league?

i renewed a cash league, however it defaulted to standard. as commissioner how can i change this back without deleting the league?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Season Summary

Is the program running properly? It doesn't look like weekly performance was included. Graphs don't show any information.
    Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix win streaks

There seems to be a bug with win streaks.
    I won 3 in a row, and then 3 more in the playoff rounds, but only received medals/notifications for a 3-win streak, rather than 6.

This doesn't seem consistent, as I've seen other teams continue win streaks into playoffs, so I'm not sure why my account has this issue.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the confusion. This probably happened due to a stat correction that changed the outcome of a game. Recaps will not take into account any stat corrections after the recap has been sent out.

9. Fred Warner

Fred Warner has been awarded a forced fumble in his scoring for week 16 which is incorrect and should be fixed.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Martin,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

Scoring is not official during or after a players game. We run overnight updates to fix incorrect live scoring stats for the previous day’s games. If stat corrections are not received by the time our updates finish running around 8AM PT, they will be listed as pending stat corrections for the league.

If you see incorrect scoring, please reach out at help.yahoo.com or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter to provide your league number and team name so we can investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Reverse Playoff for Losers

All of the teams who miss the playoffs are seeded into a losers bracket. the worst team has the best seed and so on. Match up like a normal bracket but the winner each week is eliminated. Loser advances. Who ever is left without a win is the league loser. I do this every year off site, would be cool if yahoo added an option.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Start daily XFL contests

You guys have a better system in place than draftkings and they’ve already announced that they will be doing daily XFL contests. The problem is it’s not always about who does it better but who gets their first.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your suggestion has been provided to our product team. You can keep an eye out for any announcements should it be decided to run contests for XFL. You can also keep an eye out for possible contests for XFL through our Fantasy Slate game.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Do not penalize defenses for their team's offensive screwups, like the 49'ers

The 49'ers today had their OFFENSE get scored on by the Seahawks' Defense.
    That is NOT the 49'ers D's fault so please reimburse me the unfair reduced points.
    Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The San Fran defense was only charged for the extra point, not the 6 points that were scored with the offense on the field.

15. Fantasy leagues for Australian football

There are currently limited options to play draft style fantasy football in Australia for our two main types of football, Australian Rules (AFL) and Rugby League (NRL).

The Yahoo fantasy football platform is great, the option to play both of those sports on Yahoo would be very well received and supported here.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please update A.J. Greene's status as you have him as D when he should be O as it was reported this afternoon that he would be out!!!

Please update A.J. Greene's status as you have him as D when he should be O as it was reported this afternoon that he would be out!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is anyone going to fix the Season Story? Non of the graphs and a lot of the test is missing?

Is anyone going to fix the Season Story? Non of the graphs and a lot of the text is missing?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Vulture position

Vulture position where only touchdowns count

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide comparative stats for post-draft and post-season draft ratings across all of Yahoo! FF.

I received a “B” grade for my initial draft. In my season story, in retrospect, I received an “A+”. Are you able to show my percentile position as compared to all other Yahoo! FF teams for these two grades?
    Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. XFL Fantasy Football

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I am really hoping you guys implement an XFL Fantasy League.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base