Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Long time fantasy player on the Yahoo platform. I would love to see XFL fantasy offered on the Yahoo app.

Long time fantasy player on the Yahoo platform. I would love to see XFL fantasy offered on the Yahoo app.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YAHOO SEASON STORY GRADE: F

You guys said you were going to fix this after week 16 ended....

still waiting...

clearly that was lip-service...

it's $#!t like this is why after 12 seasons with Yahoo, that I will be finally changing to CBS or NFL.com....

not only does Yahoo have a poor interface...but your very own
    "product support" team said you would fix it, and you didn't...or are still trying after 6 weeks which says a lot about your Product Support dept..

again...my story grade for Yahoo.....F!!!

I really hope ppl higher up than Product Support see this, because they should care that their ******…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please calculate Potential Points For players

Trying to use the potential points forward for teams when determining draft position as this basically takes “tanking” out of the equation. Potential points is basically the points a team would have scored if they started their best possible lineup.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Start daily XFL contests

You guys have a better system in place than draftkings and they’ve already announced that they will be doing daily XFL contests. The problem is it’s not always about who does it better but who gets their first.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your suggestion has been provided to our product team. You can keep an eye out for any announcements should it be decided to run contests for XFL. You can also keep an eye out for possible contests for XFL through our Fantasy Slate game.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Draft picks view

Be able to view others teams rosters & draft picks without having to offer a trade.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your feedback.

Whether you are on the Fantasy app or the desktop site you can view the rosters of other teams without offering a trade. If you go to the league’s standings and click on the team, you’ll be directed to their team roster to view.

If you want to view what draft picks a team may have, you will need to be on the desktop site of the league. If you click on the option for “Draft” and then “Draft Picks,” you’ll be able to view the grid view of the draft picks for next season.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Pending approval

Why are withdrawals to linked PayPal accounts delayed because approval is pending? No delay should occur. Perhaps you should inform users what will happen after withdrawal is requested and how long it will take.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Salary draft

A league format that gives each member a salary and the top players at each position get auctioned for a portion of those salaries in lieu of being drafted.

When the top __ players at each position are all selected, we can resume the draft with the draft order set from the member with the most amount of cap left over selecting first, and the member with the least amount of cap selecting last.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Good Day

I was thinking about when a player that started on your team. And the player get hurt during the game. You can not replace that player that's hurt. In the NFL you can replace that player that's hurt. We should be able too. We lose a lot of points because of it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Season Summary

Is the program running properly? It doesn't look like weekly performance was included. Graphs don't show any information.
    Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add IDP positions to "superflex" so be QB, HB, WR,TE,DB,LB,DL I believe this be a great "superflex" option

Running a 2Qb, IDP league myself would love this to be an option based on lack of QBs. With a league of 12 teams or more this would help with flexibility to also include IDP positions DB LB and DL .

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Is anyone going to fix the Season Story? Non of the graphs and a lot of the test is missing?

Is anyone going to fix the Season Story? Non of the graphs and a lot of the text is missing?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export Transaction Data

It would be extremely helpful for dynasty leagues to be able to export the transaction list to an excel file. Many leagues have unique rule sets, for which this would make running the league easier. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Season Story" Is Malfunctioning

The "Season Story" tab is open, but when I click on it, it just shows me a bunch of empty charts with an axis but no data or values, as well as images that fail to load. I am using the most up-to-date version of my web browser and have also seen multiple complaints on reddit describing the exact same issue, so I know this is on Yahoo's end. Please fix this quick. I just won my ship and I want to marvel in the data.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Vince,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

Our engineering team is aware of this issue that is affecting the season story for some leagues and working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Provide comparative stats for post-draft and post-season draft ratings across all of Yahoo! FF.

I received a “B” grade for my initial draft. In my season story, in retrospect, I received an “A+”. Are you able to show my percentile position as compared to all other Yahoo! FF teams for these two grades?
    Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. fix graphics

Please fix the graphics on the "My season story" I can only see two of the letter grades, the other two and all the graphs are blank

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback and bringing this to our attention.

We have notified our engineering team to take a look into the season story to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Product Support

16. Stat corrections need to be final before winners are announced or waivers can be run

Final scoring and winners were announced on league page by yahoo sports on tuesday morning for our week 16 championship week. then stat corrections were added on wednesday and now the league winner is no longer the winner. this is now a huge issue for our league because winnings were paid out on wednesday morning for xmas. scoring needs to be finalized before the winners are announced. these minor corrections can have major consequences that affect waivers placement, playoff seeds and league championships! the potential for corrections should not still be floating about for several days after yahoo sports announces…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve your season grades

I finished first in regular season and got a B-. Won the playoffs and got a B+ for a final grade. both should be A. Yahoo projections is what gets an F

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix win streaks

There seems to be a bug with win streaks.
    I won 3 in a row, and then 3 more in the playoff rounds, but only received medals/notifications for a 3-win streak, rather than 6.

This doesn't seem consistent, as I've seen other teams continue win streaks into playoffs, so I'm not sure why my account has this issue.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it an option to have playoffs for 2 weeks instead of 1 like other fantasy sites.

Many other sites allow 2 week playoff formats. This can allow stronger teams to win and not have a bad week or lucky week and win. Please consider this as an option next year. I might have to change league sites of this is not offered as others in my league want this option.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base