Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. $100 standard league error

I signed up for a 3AM draft and around 2:45AM the server crashed and I was never able to set up my team. The league is gone now. How may I either get another draft time or get my $100 refunded to my credit card?

Thank you!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your fantasy pro page will not let me pay to enter, keeps saying error..

Your page will not let me use my pay pal or credit card to enter the pro league.. Nothing happens when I click the purchase button..

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If the live draft date and payment deadline is the same day, don't cancel it at 3 am!

Make the payment deadline 30 minutes before the actual draft so people don't have to keep re-paying. We've had to reset our cash league TWICE. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. EVERY year I struggle to figure out how to set a custom draft order in my autopick league.

Please put a link to customize the draft order instead of making me look for how to do it for 2 days. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow team owners to remove their team from continuing in the league

I notified a league commissioner that my team would not continue with his league for the 2018 season and asked to be removed. He not only ignored my instruction to remove my team from the league but he also drafted a team under my team name anyway. This will negatively impact my team ownership statistics. Team owners should be allowed to remove their team from a league before the draft and not have to rely on a dishonest commissioner to do it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Lauri, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report a cheating commissioner, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football?

In the future, here are the steps and deadlines to delete your fantasy team.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football/sln6192.html

Yahoo Product Support

9. So does anybody ever get any response from these guys?

I see stuff on here that has been waiting for a response for a long time...where is the response from Yahoo! Why are we writing you guys about changes in a players position? This should be automatic!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Shannon, we review all position eligibility requests with our provider. They will be updated where applicable!

All other feature requests are reviewed with our product and engineering teams. Many of them make it onto our product roadmap!

We appreciate your feedback!

Yahoo Product Support

10. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add way to put in a team logo

I have been trying to add a team logo but there is no option for it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I need to change the number of playoff teams from 6 to 8. Maybe you can do this and I cannot find where to make the change.

How do you switch the number of teams that you want in the playoffs? I am looking to go from 6 to 8. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Mike, click Commissioner > Under League Settings, click ‘Edit League Settings’ > and then adjust ‘Playoff Weeks’ to your desired setting.

Yahoo Product Support

13. Trying to drop an owner to add another one??? How?

No Ideal hear, looking how to drop an owner?

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Grades

Where the **** are the draft grades? I have been listening to Zach talk about a perfect draft all day and I do not want to listen to this all year about how his grade would be an A. Please respond.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Trouble Shoot Contact?

I do not know who to contact to trouble shoot. Our league was previously 12 teams, and no down to 10. However, we have already "Finalized Teams" and it won't let me adjust the league from 12 down to 10 teams. It shows the 10 teams that have approved the renewal, it says 2 slots reserved, but no clue how to remove those two slots entirely. Getting worried here... Help out if you can! Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Updated Scoring & Draft Times

Hi there. I'm the commissioner of a pretty serious 12 team fantasy league we've had through Yahoo for a years now. 3 Suggestions though as some of the managers in my league are looking to switch to ESPN or NFL since Yahoo doesn't offer these options.
    1. Fractional FG scoring. As in a 39 yard FG would be 3.9 points. Compared to the current 30-39 yard kick being 3 points.
    2. Defenses aren't penalized for an offense giving up a TD via a fumble, interception return, etc.
    *Both NFL and ESPN offer the above options, i'm shocked Yahoo doesn't.
    3.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Sam, answers to your 3 points:
    1. This is something we’ve been investigating. Unfortunately, it won’t happen this season.
    2. Yahoo has never penalized defenses for giving up TDs via fumbles or interception returns. NFL and ESPN were well behind us on that change.
    3. This is a good suggestion and something we have consdidered.

Appreciate your feedback!
    Yahoo Product Support

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Mister Marithy, if you go to Commissioner Tools, you should be able to click into Edit League Name under League Settings tab and then click Save at the bottom. Let me know if you’re still having issues.

Yahoo Product Support

20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base