Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our Engineering team so that they can review it for future consideration.

2. Remove yahoo bar at the bottom

I used to be able to see my next 6 or more players in my draft list on the mock. Now there is only 3 players because of the Yahoo ad bar at the bottom. I can scroll to see more but I want the ability to foresee who is still available at a glance. I'm worried I'll miss somebody I would rather draft. I hope that is removed when I draft for real this week.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for providing us with your feedback. You may see a different type of Ad when drafting for real this week, just might not be in the bar form like the mock draft.

3. Draft picks time limit

It would be nice if we could edit pick time limits by round. For example the current maximum of 2 minutes per round is far to quick for the first four or so rounds. I’d like to be able to make the first 4 rounds 5 minute time limits, and then 2 minutes for the final rounds. Could we get this done by 10am tomorrow haha?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ambitious with the turn around time! Unfortunately, that won’t be possible but we appreciate the feedback and could look into this further.

4. players list won't load

trying to add players to the rosters from a live draft but the players list won't load!! it has been 2 days now

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make Statracker available for phones

Please put the stattracker on the Mobile app for Android and iOS phones. WIth the larger screens on modern phones, most would be able to display this in their landscape orientation easily. I know its in the iPad app, so its definitely possible to do.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I cant get my log in or password . trying to download the mobil app

I have been in yahoo for 17 years , it does not recognize my e mail which has not changed in 17 yrs

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I had to pay twice. Paid my dues with a debit care which came out of my account but didnt pay for my league. Its not in my wallet.

I paid with a debit card, yahoo withdrew the funds but didnt pay for my league. Then money didnt go into my wallet. Where is this money? I want it back. I paid with paypal instead. Now Ive paid twice.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Modified H2H

With a 13 week schedule and a 12 team league you need to play 2 teams twice in H2H. I would like to play week 1 and 13 as a Total points free for all where the top 6 teams get the W that week. This could be done by retroactively changing the matchups at the end of the week (if that were possible)

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for providing your feedback!

This option is not available in Yahoo Fantasy. You can use “Points Only” but if you changed to head-to-head scoring in week 2, it will change the league retroactively so scores will be based on head-to-head for week 1 as well.

You would need to manually keep track of the total points free for all for week 1 and 13 and then use the commissioner tools to edit the first week of the playoff’s seedings and matchups to include the outside league rules factor; https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28555.html?.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Open more auction MOCK draft rooms

Make more 12 team MOCK auction drafts available in each time slot. People are having to sign up for mock drafts 30 minutes in advance because they are all full and when we get in, there are 5-6 autodrafters because nobody can remember. This has been a huge issue so far and everybody in the chats are annoyed with it

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to change commissioners when current commissioner is not active

I followed a post related to this dilemma which stated to just use the Contact Us link and follow the prompts. None of the prompts specifically address replacing the inactive commissioner. Also, 2 emails to support have gone unanswered.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback!

We apologize if you have emailed us by going to help.yahoo.com and have not received a response! Make sure that you choose the sports option when emailing us as it could be directed to the wrong department otherwise.

If your current commissioner is not active and you are unable to reach that commissioner to assign powers to another team manager, you will need to create a new league. You can attach the league history by creating a league URL and enabling league history. You can learn more at https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6421.html and https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6898.html.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. Allow a more intelligent search for Private Leagues. Search for things like "price" or "string". E.g. I am looking for PPFD leagues

Intelligent search to help me find a private cash league. Search by various parameters such as price, and support search by "strings" in comments or description fields. Expand use of comments field so that commisioners can put more information in them so that searchers will find them.

Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our Product team for further review.

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I would recommend going to help.yahoo.com where this can be looked into further.

14. Be able to set season schedule according to draft order.

Be able to set season schedule according to draft order.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our Product team for further consideration.

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. You can view draft projections by going to the “Draft” section in your league and selecting to view the “Draft Analysis”.

16. commissoner has prodigy.net as a yahoo id

The commissioner of our 2nd league has a prodigy.net as a yahoo id. He is having trouble signing in. He can not renew our league. What can we do?

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Projected points are zero for DEFs and some rookies

Greetings. The point projections for defensive teams (DEF) as well as some rookie players (offensive and defensive) are all displaying zero points. Will you please correct this as soon as possible and put up their actual projected points? Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our Product team for further review.

18. Add a mark next to your profile for a league to let other commish know of Aggressive rude managers

There are certain managers out there that think it is funny to sign up and attempt to ruin your league. Whether thru joining multiple times or posting rude (sometimes Racial) comments. A mark next to the league profile he's in would warn other managers of this individual's behavior and allow the league to continue without having to lock someone out of their league privileges.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Last years details

I need to see the results from my 2018 league. How do I do that?

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why is Khalil Mack now only a LB? He should be a DE as well.

2 vs 3 point stance or pass rush vs coverage percentages should determine position eligibility. I mean ESPN has him as a DE/EDGE he is not eligible as a LB.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base