Skip to content

Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. DO NOT Revise updating players until after 1st injury reports come out

Injury reports are posted by the NFL on Mon for Thu games, Wed for Sun games and Thu for Mon games.

DO NOT CHANGE the player's prior week status until the reports actually come out on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday respectively.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback.

Injury designations are controlled by our data provider. 

If a player is not on the actual IR, their designation will reset at the start of each new game week. They will not update for the new game week until the team has officially ruled them out for that week.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Why on earth are the players ruled out during the game status changed to questionable after their game?

Why on earth are the players ruled out during the game having their status changed to questionable after their game?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add feature to setup automatic changes IF player is deemed out

Last minute injury updates can kill the fantasy experience. I can't tell you how many games I have lost because I had an important player ruled out right before a game starts and I either don't see it or I don't get to my app before the players lock.

I would like to see a feature added that allows me to set backup players if a player is deemed out. This could be reset weekly or possibly be something that stays week to week. If you have a handcuff RB then you may want to say if Mixon is changed…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do have the Start Active Players tool that will move bench players to your starting lineup if the starter is injured. We also have the Start Optimal Players tool that you can get if you purchase Fantasy Plus where it will do the exact same thing, but it will set your lineup based on projections. So, it's a bit of an upgrade. To learn more about the Start Active Players tool, follow this link: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/start-active-players-option-fantasy-sports-sln28660.html

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update injury statuses quicker....

Quicker updates to injury status

Why is Cooper Kupp still listed as "Q"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Common Sense Injury Designation

Players that were Out the previous week should keep the Out designation until they practice. If the reports are released that a player will miss time, that player should be ruled out (Ex. Mike Williams is already reported to miss weeks but is doubtful not out). This would allow waivers to be accessible to users with hurt players instead of waiting after waivers have been processed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Questionable, Out designations

The Q and the O look the same (at least to my eyes). Maybe you could make the "Out" bold black so it stands out.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base