Skip to content

Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

94 results found

1. You all miscalculated the Washington Defense for Week 6 after your tweaks! We get 3 more points!

You all miscalculated the Washington Defense for Week 6 after your tweaks! We get 3 more points!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was an issue with defensive scoring stats disappearing overnight that altered matchups. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused, but the the stats should now be fixed and reflecting properly.

If there are any further issues with your defensive scoring, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Bring back the old player details pop-up

The new player details pop-up (on web) is less intuitive than the old version. Change it back please. When viewing the new pop-up, text is way too large, spreading the information out requiring unnecessary scrolling. Under Game Log, you need to scroll all the way to the bottom in order to reach the horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the right to see additional stats columns, then scroll back up to read those stats. Did anyone test this before implementing it?? The old version was so much better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Kicker Scoring

Kicker Scoring

Field Goal Scoring

Instead of the standard 3,4,5 points for FGs there should be a fractional option. 1-30 yards = 3 points and for example anything higher like a 31 yard field goal should be 3.1 points. A 47 yard field goal should be 4.7 points and so on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. why are teams not allowed to pick up players on Monday, and play them monday night??

Why are teams not allowed to pick up players on Monday and play them in the Monday night game? We are allowed to pick up players before kickoff on Sunday.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trade Evaluation Feature an Unwanted Deterrent to TRADING!

This is a flawed system in that it's based solely on projections which are flawed in themselves, and presuppose that managers would choose to start the "Optimum" lineups just as laid out...this is ludicrous, and gives traders a false sense of the worth of players. Also, we hate the term "REJECT" and would prefer "DECLINE" in re: trade options.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Trading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DO NOT Revise updating players until after 1st injury reports come out

Injury reports are posted by the NFL on Mon for Thu games, Wed for Sun games and Thu for Mon games.

DO NOT CHANGE the player's prior week status until the reports actually come out on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday respectively.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Injury Designations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback.

Injury designations are controlled by our data provider. 

If a player is not on the actual IR, their designation will reset at the start of each new game week. They will not update for the new game week until the team has officially ruled them out for that week.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. Mamu

Cr7

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the old player card (The little Blue Card that gives player stats)

The old player card was fast and easy for finding out information (Especially Individual Game Stats).
    The new player card stinks!!!!! Sorry, but sometimes leaving
    well-enough-alone is the right way to go.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Players search for teams

A column on the Players search for teams.
    So us ladies that don’t know very much about the players can have a big help against our guys.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. mgm yahoo sports plus offer honor it

i signed up in good faith yahoo never honored the sports plus subscription, support was quite evasive

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Todd,

Sorry to hear that you signed up for an offer but have not yet received your subscription.

Please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit so we can obtain additional information from you.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. Fantasy Point Projections and Points Against

I like the beta version of your player's card introduced this season. I would like to have the week-by-week projected fantasy points for all players, 24/7, regardless of my ownership, in order to make add/drop and sit/start decisions. The beta version accomplishes this, but the card is not available 24/7. Having fantasy points against list just like it is done now for every team and position, but archived week-by-week for instant access, 24/7, would be a nice addition too.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of that new player stat popup - sorry, its awful

Why did you feel the need to change it??? The old player info popup had all info in one spot. the upcoming games, the fantasy match up, news.. now, instead, I have to look at an oversized picture of a player I dont care about, scroll, click & hunt around for info that used to be very readable and accessible in one spot. You've taken something simple and good and made it complex and bad.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. supply customer service for the Yahoo Fantasy Football league.

i am a commissioner of a league for fantasy football.
    in wk 10 there was a stat correction made yesterday, sunday 11-20-22,
    the rules say that stat correction are final at the end of the game wk which would be Monday night or the following day Tuesday. yet a coorection was made at the end of the week either Saturday or Sunday. the team that had won by a ***** margin, under a point had a correction made and ended up losing by less than a point. the team that lost went from 5th place to last place. it appears…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change the cut off for adding a player to Monday at 7:30 PM EST.

With the player status only pretty must being Questionable and no longer having the probable or doubtful tag, you should be able to pick up a Monday night player if your player is ruled out. In my case My QB was questionable...what does that even mean anymore? He was ruled out just prior to game so I picked up his back up. I am not able to start the back up in his place because of your stupid rules. see below. There shouldn't be an added risk in waiting just because your player is playing Monday night rather than Sunday.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your feedback.

If your league uses continuous waivers with a Monday processing day, your league commissioner can use their tools to edit the roster for a team if a player is needed for a Monday game that week.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. The way trade vetoes are done needs to change

This past weekend at the trade deadline, I had made a deal with the 5th place team for my 6th place team to trade Austin Ekeler (who the other owner preferred) Philadelphia's defense (who was my backup defense to Baltimore and his was on a bye this week) and I threw in the backup RB for TB who was off ,this week and would never play magain om my team after this trade, but
    the depth was needed on the other team, for his Christian McCaffrey.
    The other owners in the league did not veto the trade until the last…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Trading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. more points for a kick return for td plus yards

Had a player who returned a kick for a touchdown and he didn't wind up with many points for it and no yard really credited and it might cost me this week. That isn't fair, he should more points for the TD and credit for all of those yards on the return.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. State Tracker - Get your sh!t together!!!!

How about you report accurate stats? I just had a player posted as a 64 yard rush, and in watching the game he lost 2 yards. Not even close to accurate!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Help Please

I can't reach through to customer service and access the chat line anymore. Leaguefrederick-10E0PP. My PayPal won't allow me to withdraw my winnings through the yahoo app. Can someone from support please help me out with this. There are notes on my account. I need my old yahoo fantasy account with my old phone erased or someone to unblock this current league and allow me to gain access to paypal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base