Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AJ Green out for Week 10 / indefinitely

AJ Green is out for week 10, and possibly longer. Please update so we can move him to IR.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reward Kicking Team when it gets the ball back.

Regardless of whether a kick-off is onside or squib or regular,

the kicking team should be awarded points each time / every time

the kicking team gets possession of the ball.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. only teams in playoffs should have acess to waiver wire. CBS does this

only teams in playoffs should have acess to waiver wire. Especially in $ games. I know some teams at bottom use waiver just to be disruptive.There playing with our money.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I suggest you mark Austin Hooper as OUT

I suggest you mark Austin Hooper as OUT

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For the love of Fantasy! Drop Le'Veon Bell from the Can't Cut List! He in not even close to being an elite player in this league! Ure killi

For the love of Fantasy! Drop Le'Veon Bell from the Can't Cut List! He in not even close to being an elite player in this league! Ure killing us here!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don't change the waiver system for the playoffs-- or say you're going to. Right now, you offer 3 options for determining waiver priority.

Don't change the waiver system for the playoffs-- or say you're going to. Right now, you offer 3 options for determining waiver priority. One of these says it's "Weekly rolling list based on standings." Apparently, however, once the playoffs start, it is NOT a weekly list; e.g. making a waiver claim in the semifinals causes you to LOSE your waiver priority for the NEXT week, in the finals. That's messed up. You should either reset the waiver priority every week in the playoffs, the same way that waivers run all season long (preferred fix), or, at a minimum, TELL players…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Updated IDP projections.....

Can there be updated IDP projections after all of the injuries? Thanks! Just looking to see when Donald Payne (LB- JAX) will be given projected points (IDP League)? He has been doing well as a starter with no projection. Thank you....love Yahoo Fantasy Football!

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Taysom Hill

It's been brought up before, but to designate Taysom Hill as only a QB is inadequate. He scored two TDs a week ago. He plays RB, WR and TE also. Please for the love of great athletes, give him a multiple position designation next year. I am stashing him on my keeper league anticipating you guys making the correct decision.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo needs an 'All Play' option

In 10 team leagues, if you score the highest amount of points for the week, your record would be 9-0 for the week b/c you defeated the 9 other teams. If you have the second highest score, you'd be 8-1 for the week. Lowest points for the week, you'd be 0-9 for that week, etc.

'Overall points' leagues discourage weaker players from full season participation b/c sometimes the deficit is too great to overcome. In 'Head-to-head' leagues it has become increasingly frustrating to watch the highest or second highest scoring teams for the year have awful records b/c of horrible…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Injury Tags

Do NOT merge this into another post again. This problem has backing and deserves the priority it was earning.
    I have seen NUMEROUS tweets come in to you today alone about this issue to where I was sent here for it. That issue is injury tagging before you have new information. There should not be tiers which designate who stays marked as out and who is not (i.e. Tyreek Hill vs. Tevin Coleman). Tevin Coleman was marked with a high ankle sprain and is expected out 2-6 weeks, yet on Tuesday, without the team (or anyone) displaying ANY sort of…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Product Support RE: Season Story

Yahoo Product Support told me they were working on this season story issue last week and it still has not been fixed. Please fix the season story tab for all pools and if you say you are working on it..actually work on it...

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would love to see XFL fantasy offered on the Yahoo app. The site I am using has over 15,000 active leagues currently.

I would love to see XFL fantasy offered on the Yahoo app. The site I am using has over 15,000 active leagues currently. Surely that's enough to justify Yahoo putting something together.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Modify Continuous Waiver Rule

My suggestion is allowing leagues to have both locked in waiver days as well as the ability to have one day open for FAs so owners are not left in the dark when a player is ruled out late. A FA timer and day selection which worked in conjunction with the Continuous Waiver Rule would be amazing.

Ex. Once you choose to have continuous waiver rules below is a Free Agent section that has the same days of the week listed. Once you choose a day or days you are given a start and stop option next to each of…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Team Kicker (TK) an option in league settings

yahoo! team:

I play in a longstanding, very deep FFL on Yahoo. We run multiple players at each position (ex-IDP). One of the areas our league struggles with is how to handle having two kicker spots on our rosters.

We use FAAB for all waiver additions and our rules committee has gone back and forth on ways to bring fairness to situations where a kicker goes out without warning. Replacements are usually not rostered, unlike backup RBs, QBs, etc. Thus replacement kickers usually go for 300-500 FAAB, creating a significant handicap for these managers.

One solution we've discussed -- but…

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can you please remove Antonio Brown from the cant cut list. I need to dump this dumpster fire.

Can you please remove Antonio Brown from the cant cut list. I need to dump this dumpster fire.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. XFL Fantasy Football

Hello my friends and I want to create an XFL Fantasy Football League and we were wondering if y’all could help us with that?

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. glitches

not a specific suggestion but an observation. End of season performance review didn't properly generate in league that i commish. I think the new features are cool, especially career long records and ranking systems, but they gotta work lol. I'm sure my league wasn't the only one it happened in

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have XFL Fantasy leagues!

6 or 8 team leagues

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base