Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Edge Rushers DL Eligible

Players like TJ Watt, Von Miller, Khalil Mack, are some of the best players in the game. But in most formats they are hard to use because they are listed as a traditional linebacker. But most often they are on the line of scrimmage rushing the QB. They need to have the ability to be flexed as a DE/LB. Because their position is different from a 4-3 OLB or an ILB, they should have their own designation.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8

AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8. Please give the IL position. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Vulture position

Vulture position where only touchdowns count

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mike Evans is out for season and Yahoo show's doubtful.

The entire NFL world knows Mike Evans is "OUT" for season.....Yahoo needs to support real time NFL . This is far different than a weekly injury report.The dude is O U T.

Signed in as (Sign out)

The team needs to officially list a player as Out on their injury report or place the player on the IR before they can become IR eligible.

6. AJ Green ruled out - update asap

Losing a roster spot, need to put him on IL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Good Day

I was thinking about when a player that started on your team. And the player get hurt during the game. You can not replace that player that's hurt. In the NFL you can replace that player that's hurt. We should be able too. We lose a lot of points because of it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have IR (Injury Reserve) spots be... reserved for injury?

Or if you want to allow SSPD or NA or Holdouts in that spot change the name. It’s not IR at that point and it’s a joke. Melvin Gordon should not be able to held on that spot because he’s choosing to sit out smh.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Suspended players and NA players are not eligible. Eligible designations – IR (Injured Reserve), Out (O) and Physically Unable to Perform (PUP).

9. Alvin Kamara has been ruled out since later last night....perhaps reflect that at some point so I can get a replacement?

Alvin Kamara has been ruled out since last night....perhaps reflect that at some point so I can get a replacement while they're still available in my league?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

A player has to be officially ruled out by their team before our data provider will update the injury designation which then updates in our system.

Reports that the player is not going to play even coming from Yahoo is not official. Teams do not have to list their inactive players until an hour and a half before kickoff. If the Saints did not officially rule out Kamara until that time frame, then he would remain questionable until that point.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Julian Love is NOT a CB for the Giants, he is a SS. Please remove

He's not a CB. I might be bumped from the playoffs because my opponent is playing him at CB and he's a safety. Do me a solid and fix it now? Thanks in advance.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When is Yahoo gonna get smart and make the BN positions by playing positions as well? No way I want someone in my league carrying 4 QBs

When is Yahoo gonna get smart and make the BN positions by playing positions as well? No way I want someone in my league carrying 4 QBs on their rooster. PLus I want to make some bench spots IDP only - come one yahoo - fix this

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Green will receive the “Out” injury designation when his team officially declares him “Out” for the game. Most teams wait until closer to game time before making this designation in case the player recovers faster than expected.

13. Utility players not included in draft

Utility players should not be eligible for Fantasy FB draft. Example: Taysom Hill is listed as QB for New Orleans and is playing as a receiver. Points should be based on position played. He is not playing as QB but as a receiver, so should not receive fantasy points for performance.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this over to our engineering team to review further.

14. I wonder why I can´t add Conner to the IR ??? he has been ruled out to play this week and I need the spot.

Conner has been ruled out for this week, and I cant add him to the IR..

I need the spot.

Whats going on?

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Khalil Mack DL eligible

I’m in a yahoo league with IDP. Khalil Mack should have DL eligibility because he plays most of his snaps along the defensive line. People like Olivier Vernon and Brian Burns have DL/LB eligibility even though on the team website they are listed as LB.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is there any chance Shaquil Barrett will gain eligibility at DL this season? I notice that on ESPN, for example, he is listed as LB/EDR, and

Is there any chance Shaquil Barrett will gain eligibility at DL this season? I notice that on ESPN, for example, he is listed as LB/EDR, and can be started in a defensive lineman slot, while on Yahoo he is only eligible at LB. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Position eligibility

Like in yahoo fantasy baseball, when a play makes 5 appearances at a certain position....they receive said position eligibility. A # should be determined as to how many routes run, how many times lined up as a RB pre snap etc should be set for a player to gain that eligibility.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

20. Bryce Love IR Eligibility

Please allow Bryce Love IR eligiblity. He’s on the NFI list/reserve which means he will miss the entire season. It is the functional equivalent of IR. He is on the Redskins. However, instead of being listed as NFI in yahoo leagues, he is listed as inactive. By way of example, players like CJ Anderson who were cut and are not on teams and are listed as inactive, so Bryce Love is listed as though he is out of the league. It makes it very difficult to roster him and stash him for next year and it’s unfair. Yahoo should be…

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base