Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stats arent updating April 10-11

I dont know what the problem is, but its not really the time to have update problems in the last week of the H2H regular season.

Stats displayed are from after the April 9 games, they dont include April 10 games.

Many have money riding on this... please FIX IT asap.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vitek Vanecek

He started the game on November 4, 2021. Please credit him with a GS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preemptive Shutouts

I don't know who thought giving a shutout to goalies at the start of the game was a good idea, but they could not be more off the mark. Does the league give goalies 82 shutouts at the start of the season and take them away as they go? No, obviously not. It'misrepresents your live fantasy points and will only result in frustration and disappointment as most of your goalies "shutouts" get taken away as they concede. So dumb.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trevor Zegras playing LW

Since he’s been called up he’s been playing LW on the 2nd line

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stat error Matt Murray Feb 18

On Thurs Feb 18, the Leafs beat the Senators 7-1. Matt Murray allowed 6 goals. However in our league matchup, Murray is showing as having a 1.13 GAA and .952 save percentage. It's a major discrepancy, please address this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coming soon: Yahoo's Indy 400 Fantasy Pool

Re. arbitrary ending of the hockey season.

How about ending the Master's after the 15th hole? Maybe a decathlon without discus or pole vault? I got it... triple jump with 2 jumps!

And what does this mean exactly: "adding these games to the end of the season will negatively impact competition for a number of teams during critical weeks late in the season"? Define "a number of teams" - do you mean your teams? It seems obvious that a number of teams will be negatively impacted by NOT adding these games.
    You cannot arbitrarily end a season and not expect…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Error on Varlamov April 22

Varlamov was credited for a win but he lost 0-1... April 22nd

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stats not updated correctly

The stats for the last couple of days in both of my pools have not updated correctly. One is a head to head pool, and one is a points pool. Please advise as we are entering the home stretch of the pool(s).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. pop up with new features are blocking almost the entire page

pop up with new features is blocking almost the entire page preventing me from drafting any player.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. LET ME DROP JACK EICHEL

LET ME DROP JACK EICHEL!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stamkos playing RW

Stamkos is currently playing RW and has played LW in the past. He should have some type of wing status.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  26 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please remove Erik Karlsson from the cant cut list

He's done for the season and is taking up valuable roster space.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back rank in line setting view

Latest update that added dark mode and advanced stats removed the “rank” column that showed how a player was performing. Was able to change the stats drop down and see how a player was performing over the past 7/14/30 days.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Seguin needs RW eligibility.

if Benn is C/LW Seguin should be C/RW. Seguin has spent most of his career playing both, including last season...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  30 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Brayden Point needs Wing, dual eligibility.

Brayden Point is playing on the wing this season. A Center only position should not be awarded to a player who only takes 4 faceoffs per game on average. Last year was 14/game. A great fantasy player with dual positioning while being average at the Center only position.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I was in in a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League last year and there were 5 Managers who never played. I have been automatically added to that Lea

I was in in a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League last year and there were 5 Managers who never played. I have been automatically added to that League this year and I have tried to delete my team and it will not allow me to. THE LEAGUE IS FANTASY #45796 AND MY TEAM IS THE BUFFALO SABRES.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base