Skip to content

Rivals

Rivals

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

5 results found

1. Tar Heel Illustrated front page is horrible

The opening screen for Tar Heel Illustrated is horrible: no headlines or anything.
    I had cancelled Inside Carolina but have resubscribed.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have an easier way to cancel subscriptions.

I'll never use your product again after having to go through a chat to cancel my subscription, a simple link would suffice.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow cancelling online (and on weekends, not just M-F)

Why not allow canceling online? You can sign up online. You cannot cancel on a weekend, only via chat Monday-Friday. My billing date turned out to be the 23rd of Sept, a Sunday. I was leaning toward canceling then on Saturday the 22nd decided for sure, couldn't take the obnoxious posters. No capability to do so. Called Monday. They offered me 3 months free, but wouldn't allow me to cancel even though I'd called in as soon as possible after their being closed for cancellations on the weekend. If you want to cancel Rivals or anything with predatory vendors such…

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop arbitrarily banning posters. Onesmad has banned me with no explanation and there's nothing anyone at Rivals support can do.

Stop arbitrarily banning posters. Ban lengths shouldn't be left up to the mods and how they're feeling on that particular day. Some structure would resolve a lot of issues.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The autoplaying video on the right side of the page is covering content on the rivals forums (like polls). Let me minimize it!

Let me minimize or close (or pause) the video box that comes up on the right side of the forums. It shows me the same videos over and over, and it's covering content on that side of the page. It's awful. I am paying a subscription, can't I be free of autoplaying ads?

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base