Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a commissioner you should be able to add someone back in if you remove them in error.

Because yahoo assigns suggested Pick Set names I had multiple people with "My Groovy Pick set" and I went to remove someone. When you go to the removal screen it only shows the names of the pick sets and not the emails associated with it. I wouldn't have made that error had the emails been next to the name and/or if the member name would be next to the pick set name. Either way as commissioners we need to have more tools at our disposal in case we make an error or someone else does. This pool is too final…

84th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back message boards!

This is now the 2nd year that there are no message boards (both within groups and on the main page). It is a major handicap to not be able to communicate with other group members especially if they choose to keep their email secret. Why hasn't this been restored after last year?

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Easier Invites

I'd like to be able to send out a personalized invitation to multiple email addresses instead of having to add one at a time

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. making pick

you should be able to put a pick 5min in before any game, not just before the start of the week or 5 min before Sunday kickoff.This is dumb it can't be setup this way.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. making pick

you should be able to put a pick 5min in before any game, not just before the start of the week or 5 min before Sunday kickoff.This is dumb it can't be setup this way.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As commissioner we should be able to edit the League name. I needed to restart my League because it was showing 2016 in the title.

It doesnt make sense why all other leagues, including pro pickem allows you to edit the League Name coming back the following season but Survivor does not. I would like league name to be "Survivor (year)" and can not do so when you cant edit the year the following season. Makes zero sense.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to choose my weeks to pick 2 teams!!

I would like to have the option to have my league choose 2 teams for the first week and just one thereafter, but I don't have the option. Please provide.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Prize money 100,000 or more, makes the game intense and exciting. I had many friends who wanted in this year but now only 10k?

2017 was a blast and intense with 100k as prize money. What a disappointment to see 10k for 2018. I had encouraged and spread the word to many friends who were looking forward to play this year, but now? I only expected the prized money to grow, not be slashed by 90%. Hopefully yahoo can work harder to increase sponsorship and advertising to improve and restore the survival football game to 100k or more soon.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow for advanced picks

Players should be allowed to pick teams in future weeks as long as the same team is not selected. This would help those that are on travel or don't have internet access. Yes, the mobile app helps but not when you don't have access. Picking a few future weeks would also help with last minute calls to the Commish and those who just forgot.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reactivating previous list

Each year it gets worse not better and once again you have lost my group that had all my players from last years.. I have some of their e-mails but your for some reason fail to afford me the simple Reactivation like it should be.. Please find and reinstall my contacts...

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. survival footballl glitch

So the app let me change my pick to the Chiefs after they had gone up 14-0. Surprisingly the Cheifs blew it and now I got a strike, which I guess I deserved for trying to cheese the system. Obviously, you should NOT be able to switch a pick well into a game.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It is not working, when I tried to select the game, it was showing 504 Gateway Timeout, needs to be fixed

The game is not working, when I tried to select the game, it was showing 504 Gateway Timeout, needs to be fixed

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Survivor League tiebreaker error?

Last two entries in my pool made an incorrect pick, which should have ended the pool last week. But they are still considered active players? The pool even shows they made an incorrect pick under the team selection page. Help?!?

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I think I should be in the contest...

I am still surviving in my league but not entered in the contest. It was set up as a 2 strike league and I did not realize it was not part of the contest. If I had known I could have entered a separate 1 strike league and made the same picks. I think I should be allowed in as I am yet to have a strike. thanks

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. it's 12:50pm, WHY IS IT LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games?? WTH! >: [ POS

I should still have the option to pick from games that have not started yet!!! WHY IS the pick options LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games??

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Week 13 of 2017 pick distribution adds up to far more than 100%... That shouldn't be possible

Week 13 of 2017 pick distribution adds up to far more than 100%... That shouldn't be possible

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base