Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't eliminate teams when they make correct picks - I picked Minn and was eliminated. I sent letter with no response.

Don't eliminate teams when they make correct picks - I picked Minn and was eliminated. I sent letter with no response.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eliminate Yahoo from future Fantasy Football

With these unfair contests I feel the need to eliminate Yahoo from any future Fantasy Football. There are many who host with a better format

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some ******** contest. Nobody won because Yahoo/NBC kept tacking games on at the end that werent originally listed. Fraud!!

WTF! First you lower the prize to $10K then you manipulate the rules so that there would be zero survivors, eventho there were a bunch at the end of the reg season and even 7 going into the Conf Championships. Just pay the ******* money or the FCC and Consumer Affairs will be alerted to your scam.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. start a league for the playoffs.

I want to start a league for the first week of the playoffs. Settings doesn't allow me to setup the league correctly, "include playoffs" is not selectable.....?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Playoff survival pool?

I want to start a league for the first week of the playoffs. Settings doesn't allow me to setup the league correctly, "include playoffs" is not selectable.....?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the commissioner to invite new people to a private group up until the first deadline after the group is created, renewed, or reset.

Allow the commissioner to invite new people to a private group up until the first deadline after the group is created, renewed, or reset.

I believe right now, this is true for newly created or renewed groups. However, I need it to work after I "reset" the group too.

Rationale: After a winner has been declared in our group, I reset it such that everyone is active again so we can play another round beginning with the next week. I need the ability to invite a few new people to the group so they can join us for the next…

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Survival for bowl games, pick one per day, 2 strike option.

Survival for bowl games, pick one per day, 2 strike option.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can't make a pick; buttons are dead...

It's 11/21/18, the Wednesday before week 12 starts and i cannot make a pick. The page shows, but the team buttons are dead. This happens both in the web page and the app.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Commissioner should be able to change picks

Commissioner should have the power to change or make picks for any person. It should be noted when they pick for the person with an * or something. Last week 2 people missed the deadline and now I have to keep track of their picks going forward via excel spreadsheet

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Just came home from a vacation. Need to make selection

Need to make pick. I would like San Diego over San Francisco

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give commissioners more control in survival.

This rule: "Pick deadlines in Pro and College Pick’em groups can’t be edited once the first deadline of the season has passed and it isn’t possible to retroactively apply individual picks." is ********. Please allow commissioners the same control in survival as you do in fantasy.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't make picks

Picks are clearly open for some, as there are pick distributions. However, nobody in my group can make any picks. Every week beyond the 2nd shows a locked. Why?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. League/group messageboard

Why isn't there are group messageboard for the commish and league members to easily communicate to each other? All the other leagues and groups have them except for the sirvival leagues. It doesn't make sense why one group doesn't have it. There isn't even a coomish tool to e-mail the group either. Very hard to communcate anything to group memebers. Can we have a messageboard added?

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ties WIN They do on other sites!!!!!!!

The team I picked did not lose. It says they are tied in the standings.
    It doesn't go down as a loss. Sour grapes

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've seen high school pools with BIGGER prizes. $10K! What gives, cheapskates??

Last year the pool was $100,000 now it's only $10K. What happened?? Now if there are 290 finalists like last year, their split will be a whopping $34 each. The pool generates significant traffic to other pages for stats, NFL rosters, predictions etc. Bring back the big prizes, or this will be my group's last season. Not worth the time for small prizes in a tough contest.

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Private group entry confirmation

I was invited to join a private group and used the link to enter and make my pick for Week 1. I spent all day Sunday looking at the picks of the other entrants in the group, where mine was also listed. I was able to access this league since it was listed as an option in the Yahoo Fantasy drop-down menu under My Teams and Leagues. Come Monday, the commissioner of the league contacted me wondering why I didn't enter, and my team and pick were gone. I realize you need to hit the save button when you submit…

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fairness?

Well I dont think a tie should eliminate someone from the contest. Weekly pick'ems gave me a tie for a tie

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. As a commissioner you should be able to add someone back in if you remove them in error.

Because yahoo assigns suggested Pick Set names I had multiple people with "My Groovy Pick set" and I went to remove someone. When you go to the removal screen it only shows the names of the pick sets and not the emails associated with it. I wouldn't have made that error had the emails been next to the name and/or if the member name would be next to the pick set name. Either way as commissioners we need to have more tools at our disposal in case we make an error or someone else does. This pool is too final…

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base