Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Survival Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can't make a pick this week!!!!

I keep getting a "subresource pick_set not available" error even though it's still over 24hours before the pick deadline!!!! Why can't I save a pick this week?!?

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SURVIVAL FOOTBALL. I would like mulitple teams for each yahoo ID.

This could be made available as an option in commish set up.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. commish cant delete leauge

Why cant I delete this league I started another with the right settings and removed the members told them to join new one but Im afraid with the league still up new ones will join wrong league..Cmn yahoo you delete it or give me the power

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how do you sign up for strikes

where do you sign up for strikes on this site and i think everyone involved should have at least one strike before being eliminated, anybody on board

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. how can i pick tomorrow night's game?

Somehow my pick didn't get saved this week. Why can't I pick a team for tonight's (Monday night) game?

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have my survivor pool set to 3 strikes and you're eliminated but I got eliminated after 1 strike, you might wanna fix that,

I have my survivor pool set to 3 strikes and you're eliminated but I got eliminated after 1 strike, you might wanna fix that,

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Messageboard need to communicate with other teams.

Whatever happened to the group messageboard? There has always been one. League members have no way to communicate with other group members other than e-mailing them. It's also a good way for a commish to communicate to league members also. It's also good for trash talking. BRING IT BACK !!!

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My email address isn't showing up in the dropdown on the Edit My Info page

I recently added a new email address to my Yahoo account, but it doesn't show up in the list of email addresses to choose from on the Edit My Info page.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I made the correct pick and still got eliminated. WHY ??

I am still not sure what happened. I made a pick saved it and it was shown as saved, won my pick and was told I was eliminated. WTF ?

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Survivor Error

I played all 4 weeks of survivor, setting my pick in advance of the weeks first games on Thursday, however, after Sunday's games, I noticed my pick for week 4 was missing... this after getting confirmation it was saved. My pick was the Seattle Seahawks but now you're showing I didn't make a pick... what's up with that? I play in three other survivor contests and picked the Seahawks in all of the contests. What happened? I've been a loyal Yahoo fantasy player for years... but this BS!

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have saved picks actually save.

As others have stated here, my saved pick did not actually save and I've been eliminated. This is obviously a widespread bug. Not surprised. A garbage user interface from an outdated garbage internet fossil.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why can't I pick Seattle or New England this week?

Why can't I pick Seattle or New England this week (3)

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it so, or an option for ties to not count as strikes/losses. In other words so you just have to pick a team to not lose.

It's called Survival Football. If you don't lose, you "survived". It may seem unfair to get eliminated because your game ended in a tie. Imagine if during one week every game ended in a tie. Everyone would get eliminated because ties are treated as losses. Ties are not losses.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change the elimination policy. I was eliminated for not making a pick and the week isnt over!!

This is a horrible rule. I think we should have up until at least 30 minutes until the game starts to make our picks. The fact that I was eliminated before the week was over and the other games are still 2 days away is ridiculous. Also what ever happen to three strikes and you're out??

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I distinctly remember making a pick last week and it was not saved

so that's great I'm almost knocked out of the league already.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Want to change from single elimination to double elimination.

I want to allow teams to buy-back in early part of season.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show History of Remaining Players for $100k Survival Pick'em

I think it would be cool to show a graph of the remaining players for each week. Then you can see the total number of starting players and the history of how many players are left after each week. It looks like it setup to only show the remaining players for the current week (which is 202,056 after the first week) but will not show the history of remaining players.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show each teams record!!

When trying to decide which team to pick, seems to me the team's record might be the MOST important data point! Add it!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base