Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can the Commissioner be allowed to make picks for people who maybe having trouble getting online before or even after deadline

Some of my older friends do not even know how to get online. Last year we used cbssportsline and it allowed me to enter the there picks for them. It would also be nice to be able to let the commish do picks for people after deadline but they would have to pick from games that haven't started. That way if they forgot to do before noon they could pick late games or night games.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please offer an app for Survival Football......

Offer an app for Survival Football leagues...... or add it to the existing fantasy app that everyone already has on there smart phones

thanks

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple Entries for same e-mail

How can I allow people to have multiple entries under the same email address?
    This is a feature that will help expand my league tremendously

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the commissioner to manually allow a member to rejoin even if they are eliminated

For example if 3 members are left in the pool and it is week 13 and they all lose those 3 members can continue on to try to have a single winner before the end of the season. The commissioner would go in and allow those 3 members to be back in the contest

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please give commish more power to alter the pick cut off time

Once the season starts, you lock out the commish from changing the pick time cut off. It would be nice to have the ability to change that once the season starts.
    Also, it would be nice to have more options than before the first game or by 1 pm on Sunday. A option of before that last game would be nice.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow commissioner to contact all members in survival league

There is no way for the commissioner of a survival league to easily contact all the members in the league. There should be a way to easily email all members.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Commissioner in NFL Survivor League should be able to allow late picks in games not started yet

The Commissioner in an NFL Survivor League should be able to allow players who forgot to make their pick by the deadline, to make a late pick in game that hasn't started yet. He should also have the ability to add a player and his pick after the league has started.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow commish control to make picks for those who can't in time, allow multiple picks per username, require visibility of email for commish

This has been suggested before, but frequently I get texts (as commissioner) from people at 11am saying that can't make it to a computer. I also get requests from people every year to make two or more entries, but they cannot without another Yahoo! username. Lastly, sometimes folks are forwarded invites to the pool, but I have no idea who they are, I think the commissioner should at least be able to see their email to contact them.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Members that played in your league the previous year.....

Need to be displayed until the first few weeks of regular season goes by. I know they were listed when I renewed league, but after the initial invite went out, that list is gone! Please bring back, list of names and emails!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHY IS THERE A LIMIT OF 100 TEAMS?>>>??????

Why is there a limit on the number of players for survival football? Increase the maximum ...right now it is 100. Other sites have no limit

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase group limit of 100

Please either increase the 100 player group cap or remove it altogether. Thanks.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Invites

I'd like to be able to see who I've sent invites to so I know who I've missed and so I don't duplicate.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it so, or an option for ties to not count as strikes/losses. In other words so you just have to pick a team to not lose.

It's called Survival Football. If you don't lose, you "survived". It may seem unfair to get eliminated because your game ended in a tie. Imagine if during one week every game ended in a tie. Everyone would get eliminated because ties are treated as losses. Ties are not losses.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Commissioners are unable to contact members with their emails HIDDEN. We have no idea who they are from the team name.

There is no option for commissioners to contact all the members in the league. When we are forced to create a new league because we can not update the league's NAME.. we should have a way to easily email all members.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reminder Emails

Your Survival Football leagues give users an option to have a reminder email sent to them prior to the deadline. While I understand that users should be aware of when games start, not all of the players are huge sports fans, and rely on the reminders.

I have now had about 8 people come to me complaining because they never received the reminder emails from Yahoo. Normally I assume people are just making excuses, but then I realized that I am also signed up for reminder emails, and I have not received them either.

There are some very unhappy people…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow the commissioner to edit picks of members (with their permission).

Some of my league members don't understand the Yahoo system and thus will email or text me their picks. Unfortunately, I can't help them survive, since their picks aren't logged in Yahoo and there is nothing I can do to change that. I would like to be able to change their pick (from no pick to whatever they told me) with their permission.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Commish rights

Multiple suggestions:
    1) Bring back old commish options such as locking a player, emailing a specific player, etc.

2) What is a league with out a message board? Players want to talk within the league poking fun at each other so others can see.

3) The history of the league should be intact with invites to previous players. I had around 70+ players last year to contact but this year I only saw around 25 to send and invite to.

A lot of good options were taken away from the previous years. I would like to continue to use Yahoo…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey Yahoo, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SUGGESTIONS

I just read all of the "suggestions" and am baffled that yahoo has not done anything about them. There are really only two things people are asking for and they are ridiculously easy to do.

1) Add Commissioner Rights!!!! (every league experiences people's picks not registering or being changed somehow)
    2) Automatically send notification emails to the entire league during kickoff of the Thursday night game. If there are any pick errors that don't pertain to the Thursday game the player can notify the commissioner and then the commissioner has two days to fix it before the bulk of games…

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base