Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't eliminate teams when they make correct picks - I picked Minn and was eliminated. I sent letter with no response.

Don't eliminate teams when they make correct picks - I picked Minn and was eliminated. I sent letter with no response.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eliminate Yahoo from future Fantasy Football

With these unfair contests I feel the need to eliminate Yahoo from any future Fantasy Football. There are many who host with a better format

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Some ******** contest. Nobody won because Yahoo/NBC kept tacking games on at the end that werent originally listed. Fraud!!

WTF! First you lower the prize to $10K then you manipulate the rules so that there would be zero survivors, eventho there were a bunch at the end of the reg season and even 7 going into the Conf Championships. Just pay the ******* money or the FCC and Consumer Affairs will be alerted to your scam.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. start a league for the playoffs.

I want to start a league for the first week of the playoffs. Settings doesn't allow me to setup the league correctly, "include playoffs" is not selectable.....?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Playoff survival pool?

I want to start a league for the first week of the playoffs. Settings doesn't allow me to setup the league correctly, "include playoffs" is not selectable.....?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Easier Invites

I'd like to be able to send out a personalized invitation to multiple email addresses instead of having to add one at a time

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow the commissioner to invite new people to a private group up until the first deadline after the group is created, renewed, or reset.

Allow the commissioner to invite new people to a private group up until the first deadline after the group is created, renewed, or reset.

I believe right now, this is true for newly created or renewed groups. However, I need it to work after I "reset" the group too.

Rationale: After a winner has been declared in our group, I reset it such that everyone is active again so we can play another round beginning with the next week. I need the ability to invite a few new people to the group so they can join us for the next…

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back message boards!

This is now the 2nd year that there are no message boards (both within groups and on the main page). It is a major handicap to not be able to communicate with other group members especially if they choose to keep their email secret. Why hasn't this been restored after last year?

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Survival for bowl games, pick one per day, 2 strike option.

Survival for bowl games, pick one per day, 2 strike option.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't make a pick; buttons are dead...

It's 11/21/18, the Wednesday before week 12 starts and i cannot make a pick. The page shows, but the team buttons are dead. This happens both in the web page and the app.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to choose my weeks to pick 2 teams!!

I would like to have the option to have my league choose 2 teams for the first week and just one thereafter, but I don't have the option. Please provide.

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it so, or an option for ties to not count as strikes/losses. In other words so you just have to pick a team to not lose.

It's called Survival Football. If you don't lose, you "survived". It may seem unfair to get eliminated because your game ended in a tie. Imagine if during one week every game ended in a tie. Everyone would get eliminated because ties are treated as losses. Ties are not losses.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. it's 12:50pm, WHY IS IT LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games?? WTH! >: [ POS

I should still have the option to pick from games that have not started yet!!! WHY IS the pick options LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games??

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to change our league name from last year's name to a new name this year. Please allow a league name change.

I want to change our league name from last year's name to a new name this year. Please allow a league name change.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't make a pick this week!!!!

I keep getting a "subresource pick_set not available" error even though it's still over 24hours before the pick deadline!!!! Why can't I save a pick this week?!?

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow the commissioner to edit picks of members (with their permission).

Some of my league members don't understand the Yahoo system and thus will email or text me their picks. Unfortunately, I can't help them survive, since their picks aren't logged in Yahoo and there is nothing I can do to change that. I would like to be able to change their pick (from no pick to whatever they told me) with their permission.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Commissioners are unable to contact members with their emails HIDDEN. We have no idea who they are from the team name.

There is no option for commissioners to contact all the members in the league. When we are forced to create a new league because we can not update the league's NAME.. we should have a way to easily email all members.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Survivor League History

Enable league history for all fantasy game. Pretty bush league that yahoo doesn't already do this. Get it together yahoo.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Commish rights

Multiple suggestions:
    1) Bring back old commish options such as locking a player, emailing a specific player, etc.

2) What is a league with out a message board? Players want to talk within the league poking fun at each other so others can see.

3) The history of the league should be intact with invites to previous players. I had around 70+ players last year to contact but this year I only saw around 25 to send and invite to.

A lot of good options were taken away from the previous years. I would like to continue to use Yahoo…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base