Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

370 results found

1. Please post anti immigration news stories

Like with all the trouble down in Melbourne or generally speaking the less Australian look to our cities and the discrimination against White Australians.

Please be honest about the damage done with mass immigration and the end of the Western World!

Have reports that include sentences like "Notice how China or Japan don't have mass immigration of different races in their countries, the same goes with Israel." Journalists should be talking about these things!

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why is it only shown that Whites are racists?

Am I being told that other races are perfect, peace-loving people who never do anything wrong? Whatever happened to racial harmony with this majority hatred.....

We shouldn't have to ask the media to be fair and respectful to all races. It should be obvious! Report crime and other incidents as they are, not how you want them to be!

1282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ****** MOHAWKS are not front page news neither here nor anywhere in the world, is somebody checking contents before placing them in the fron

****** MOHAWKS are not front page news neither here nor anywhere in the world, is somebody checking contents before placing them in the front page?? or are you just a bunch of robots forgetting that children also access this page!!!!

717th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop with the lies regarding mass shootings and US gun laws!

I heard over the media that the "right to bear arms" is "cultural!" Couldn't be further from the truth! It's apart of their political rights in the constitution! It's a second ammendment right.

This lunatic was known to authorities with mental health issues, and yet why wasn't any action taken? So how could it be a gun problem? Even more so, it wasn't said on the news that schools are "gun free zones." So it's idiots on the far left that are responsible! Gun free zones (like in Florida state laws) are killing zones.

When that lunatic ran over people…

1282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove flagrantly sexist clickbait article titles such as "Ashley Judd says she 'loves' Harvey Weinstein" which is completely demeaning and

Remove flagrantly clickbait article titles that try to condone the abuse of women and downplay the severity of current issues such as "Ashley Judd says she 'loves' Harvey Weinstein" It is disgusting that a woman wrote this. Ashley Judd clearly did not say it in the way the title implies, and making it appear as such is an attempt to invalidate the severity of the situation and Mrs. Judds accusations of abuse.

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leave s@x stories off the headlines

Today's headline features how to have s@x on a plane. Another headline is about a model who knows photographers are looking at her "cleavage".Why do you need to do this? Yahoo U.K. Or USA don't have anywhere near the amount of smutty headlines you do. I have been observing this for the past few months and every day there are at least 2 stories, which children see as soon as they open the Yahoo browser, that discuss s@x or s@xual promiscuity. DISGRACEFUL. I have collated and screen captured all of the s@x related headlines since February 1, and will…

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please remove current graphic photo of woman with tongue from Homepage.

It is completely inappropriate to feature such a confronting graphic as first pictureonHomepage as no one can opt to not see it. It would be appreciated if it were removed immediately as it is quite sickening for people to be forced to view.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop your bullshitting

Stop your bullshitting. It's pathetic. I only see your ****** BS headlines since I use your ****** email

270th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. editors really , yahoo has editors ,left wing dickheads ,

Yahoo has editors , really its like reading democratic webpage , Yahoo destroying what ever credibility they have left ,,Melania belt to big WTF , You are such wankers ,, Not really funny to the average person , Inner city types may have giggle but really , says more about the reporter and editor , way out of touch , dickheads

556th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do we really need to see "woman's tongue cut out" when you access the page???

Do we really need to see "woman's tongue cut out"??? as soon as you access the page????

322nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't put graphic images of self harm on your front page!!!!!

The first story I saw on the yahoo front page was about the whale suicide game. To my shock and anger it included a graphic image of self harm! Now, I know Yahoo isn't big on research but if the person responsible did theirs, the image would not be visible unless readers clicked on a 'click to reveal: warning: this image is graphic' button. Images of self harm encourage those with depression to self harm, so if you MUST post graphic images like this, do so in a 'click to reveal' situation within the article itself. The damage this photo…

369th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Does anyone actually proof read articles before they are posted online? Not many of you can spell correctly. Not good enough....

Does anyone actually proof read articles before they are posted online? Not many of you can spell correctly, poor grammar. Not good enough....

556th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exactly Left Wing Do Gooders stink

The Left Wing have ruined freedom of speech and expression in Australia and they wonder why the Right is rising in all Western Countries the LW is to thick to understand that they are the Right`s best asset. Trump will serve 2 terms so get used to it. Good bye too the weak Mr Obama. Oh sorry too express a view on a non White person is racist, please excuse me.

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If yoy can provide BALANCED coverage on Trump, UNLIKE CNN, Conservative hating coverage, I will use Yahoo 7 as my homepage. Thanks

If you resepect democracy and freedom you will give BALANCED political coverage, not Communist Totalitarian propaganda, and I will use Yahoo7 as my homepage. Thanks

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 322nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Start again. Seriously, what's with all the click bait - Branson?? FFS !!

Start again. Seriously, what's with all the click bait - Branson?? FFS !!

369th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey junky liftists, wake up, it's a new era, bashing Trump is not going to change anything, he is the PRISEDENT OF THE USA, your masters.

Bashing Trump is not going to change anything, he is the PRISEDENT OF THE USA, your masters, the ones you have followed blindly under OBAMA, so get used to it, and follow the rest of the world, otherwise you (the junkies LIFTISTS) will be left behind and become irrelevant, so, wake up and smile the rosses, it's a new era, then again, you don't even know what that mean, you will always be a leftists junkies.

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WTF - why do Yahoo persist in using (sic) in all your stories...?

Go back to school - your the use of (sic) in a line of text is a waste of time and bloody annoying. The quotation marks around a line or piece of text indicate that this is a direct quote or line as give so why the double down? I am going to assume you still say PIN number when number is the last initial.

1282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. *** with dog article

I noticed an article today on the Yahoo7 homepage about a lady who alledgedly had *** with a dog. It appeared to show her face. If true, this is a low act, but is it necessary to shame her by showing her face. While there is the odd useful/ informative piece, there seems to be quite a lot of sensationalist trash on Yahoo7. Considering dropping my account

1025th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base